Who You Gonna Call?

Xiphosis

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1295500584' post='2585091']
Is nice to see how GOONS members change their opinion so fast, now that Xiphosis joined war in "their side" they are all "I love you", hilarious.
[/quote]
Just because you have the emotional complexity of a grapefruit doesn't mean everyone else does.

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1295500446' post='2585078']As of this time they are. Disunity will be a result of others' actions.
[/quote]

Not quite, no. Disunity will be the result of certain alliances ignoring another alliance's decision and making sure they don't have to back them.

Scumbaggery is afoot and I am completely shocked to see this turn of events.

[quote name='Roi Loup' timestamp='1295500579' post='2585089']
and was still mocked for it hence my point: sf stays out and loses pr or gets in and saves some face
[/quote]

Perspective. In both cases the alliance is losing PR with some and gaining it with others. It's hardly completely one way or the other.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1295500584' post='2585091']
Is nice to see how GOONS members change their opinion so fast, now that Xiphosis joined war in "their side" they are all "I love you", hilarious.
[/quote]

I don't see any "I love you" posts. I do see at least one "Crush UPN" post however (hardly surprising given our history with UPN).

Edited by SirWilliam

[quote name='Delta1212' timestamp='1295500569' post='2585088']
It's nice to know everyone is concerned about our unity, but I think we can take care of ourselves. That includes you, Hoo. :)
[/quote]

If anyone can handle it, it's SF.

It's not like this is the first time bloc members have had different opinions on things. That's what happens in such a large bloc.

I have complete faith in the leadership of SF. It really is the best leadership out there. I know you guys will be fine in the end.

Good luck.

[quote name='Delta1212' timestamp='1295500569' post='2585088']
It's nice to know everyone is concerned about our unity, but I think we can take care of ourselves. That includes you, Hoo. :)
[/quote]
It's fun, isn't it? Pretty sure I need a QFT in here somewhere. Everyone just sit back and enjoy the show!

[quote name='Van Hoo III' timestamp='1295500739' post='2585098']
Not quite, no. Disunity will be the result of certain alliances ignoring another alliance's decision and making sure they don't have to back them.
[/quote]

Or conversely that other alliance ignoring certain alliances decisions and desires.

[quote name='Aloop' timestamp='1295500896' post='2585112']
No, you really don't. I don't think members of Polar really have much say in determining what's good for SF.

Do you?
[/quote]

You can ignore me if you like. Acting as if I have no idea what is going on is silly though. ;)

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1295500768' post='2585101']
Perspective. In both cases the alliance is losing PR with some and gaining it with others. It's hardly completely one way or the other.
[/quote]

it doesnt matter now i reckon. it will matter if sf begins losing and their blocmates still dont come to help.. actually i suppose it only matters who wins the war doesnt it?

[quote name='Aloop' timestamp='1295500896' post='2585112']
No, you really don't. I don't think members of Polar really have much say in determining what's good for SF.

Do you?
[/quote]
Are you really trying to argue that Van Hoo shouldn't have an interest on what SF is doing? :facepalm:

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1295500966' post='2585116']
Or conversely that other alliance ignoring certain alliances decisions and desires.
[/quote]

It's cool. No one has to back those decisions now regardless of obligations and blood pacts ... certain parties have made sure of it.

[quote name='Ryan Greenberg' timestamp='1295501042' post='2585124']
Are you really trying to argue that Van Hoo shouldn't have an interest on what SF is doing? :facepalm:
[/quote]

I'm Polar scum now, Ryan. Everything that happened in the three years prior is now inconsequential.

[quote name='Van Hoo III' timestamp='1295501065' post='2585126']
It's cool. No one has to back those decisions now regardless of obligations and blood pacts ... certain parties have made sure of it.
[/quote]
SF will never be divided mirite

All this has happened before, and all will happen again.

[quote name='Van Hoo III' timestamp='1295500978' post='2585118']
You can ignore me if you like. Acting as if I have no idea what is going on is silly though. ;)
[/quote]
Oh, I know what's going on. You're acting like a spoiled little child who isn't getting his way. Guess you shouldn't have quit for what, the 3rd time?

Ryan: I'm saying that Hoo should stick with being a leader in SF if he wants to be part of the decision-making in SF. It's great that he built an excellent alliance and all, but I stopped respecting him a while ago when he stopped being a good leader.

Edited by Aloop

[quote name='Van Hoo III' timestamp='1295500739' post='2585098']

Scumbaggery is afoot and I am completely shocked to see this turn of events.
[/quote]

I get your feelings on the entire thing, but I think you're blowing this out of proportion and aren't quite up to date on things.

But anyway, glad to know you still care about us. :wub:

Edited by Mixoux

[quote name='Ryan Greenberg' timestamp='1295501042' post='2585124']
[/quote]
He should as a member of the alliance that just had its last hopes crushed by them.

[quote name='Van Hoo III' timestamp='1295501065' post='2585126']
[/quote]

You're mistaken and you really shouldn't sling mud without knowing all the facts, of which you only know one side of. Though, it is quite telling how much you value our friendship apparently, to sling mud first rather than talk to us in private.

[quote name='SiCkO' timestamp='1295500941' post='2585114']
Superfriends is an MDAP bloc
[/quote]
The aggression clause requires a supermajority vote to be mandatory. As far as I'm aware, no vote has even been called.

[quote name='Arcturus Jefferson' timestamp='1295499986' post='2585040']
Using the superfriends treaty to get involved is.

Incidentally, this doesn't mean GOD has fulfilled their obligations to VE - this is just GOD fulfilling their obligations to RnR, a SF alliance. GOD would have to declare war on Polar to actually meet the conditions of an MADP with VE.
[/quote]
It's not like there's precedent from [i]literally[/i] every major war ever to get involved in another front instead of directly helping a mandatory treaty partner, right?