Who You Gonna Call?

Xiphosis

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Meanwhile while people are going back and forth about SF, Polar is being taken behind the woodshed with its allies only willing to fight an alliance that constitutes about 25% of the nations and 10% of the NS of the forces fighting them.

[quote]About Xiphosii:
.:Dark Lord of the Global Order of Darkness:. Current Dollars Available: $114,281,464.72 (Surplus) Don't mess. [/quote]
[quote]Nation Strength: 66,247.184 (My nation strength is: 3,271.984) [/quote]

Good luck! You may need it if the leader of an alliance is a representation of the alliance as a whole whatsoever.

[quote name='Aloop' timestamp='1295501136' post='2585130']
Oh, I know what's going on. You're acting like a spoiled little child who isn't getting his way. Guess you shouldn't have quit for what, the 3rd time?
[/quote]

I'm still here, chief.

[quote name='Mixoux' timestamp='1295501164' post='2585132']
I get your feelings on the entire thing, but I think you're blowing this out of proportion and aren't quite up to date on things.

But anyway, glad to know you still care about us. :wub:
[/quote]

I am up to date.

[quote name='Big Z' timestamp='1295501173' post='2585134']
You're mistaken and you really shouldn't sling mud without knowing all the facts, of which you only know one side of. Though, it is quite telling how much you value our friendship apparently, to sling mud first rather than talk to us in private.
[/quote]

I'm fully aware of what has happened. This DoW only confirmed it.

[quote name='Van Hoo III' timestamp='1295500739' post='2585098']
Not quite, no. Disunity will be the result of certain alliances ignoring another alliance's decision and making sure they don't have to back them.

Scumbaggery is afoot and I am completely shocked to see this turn of events.
[/quote]

I'll just echo Mixy and say that I'm glad you still care, even if I don't agree with the way you're going about it.

[quote name='youwish959' timestamp='1295501373' post='2585174']
Good luck! You may need it if the leader of an alliance is a representation of the alliance as a whole whatsoever.
[/quote]

I'm glad someone finally noticed the bio.

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1295501485' post='2585194']
I think this pretty much starts the nailing of the coffin lid on the body of SF. Pity. Not the hail of bullets we thought we might go down under from the Q back in late 2008/early 2009.

Enjoy your war.
[/quote]
I think SF will survive this, but I echo your sentiment nonetheless. When SF goes down it should be like Tony Montana, not due to some internal conflicts.

[quote name='The Reccesion' timestamp='1295501289' post='2585153']
So? GOD is attacking UPN, not NpO. Pathetic.
[/quote]
Not getting your point. What's pathetic? GOD declared war on UPN. I have no treaty with them. I do have a treaty with GOD. GOD's leader is disrespected itt, I defend based on what I've witnessed myself, or what I have been apart of myself. I also have a treaty with NpO, which really has nothing to do with this announcement, other than I answered your question of whether we had a treaty with them.

[quote name='Van Hoo III' timestamp='1295500230' post='2585056']
No, but the entire idea behind SF is to fight together. Apparently a few alliances lost that memo.
[/quote]

Yeah, I can't imagine which alliance isn't going with the will of the rest of them, Hoo.

[quote name='The Reccesion' timestamp='1295501289' post='2585153']
So? GOD is attacking UPN, not NpO. Pathetic.
[/quote]

Genesis are far from pathetic, and you shouldn't yak about things you literally know [i]nothing[/i] about.

[quote name='Smooth' timestamp='1295501892' post='2585243']
Yeah, I can't imagine which alliance isn't going with the will of the rest of them, Hoo.
[/quote]
I know right? How dare RoK follow their treaties!

Edited by Sulmar

So you decided to activate the SF Treaty AFTER you were notified well in advance that RoK would be entering this conflict. After being unsuccessful in your (multiple) attempts to talk them out of it, you declared war one hour before Ragnarok had planned in order to avoid being put in the position of having to defend them. Wow with friends like you...

[quote name='Smooth' timestamp='1295502460' post='2585346']
I know right, there's only a few they blatantly ignored!
[/quote]
Wait what, RoK is actually defending their first ally that got attacked? What a novel concept!

[quote name='KaitlinK' timestamp='1295502566' post='2585376']
So you decided to activate the SF Treaty AFTER you were notified well in advance that RoK would be entering this conflict. After being unsuccessful in your (multiple) attempts to talk them out of it, you declared war one hour before Ragnarok had planned in order to avoid being put in the position of having to defend them. Wow with friends like you...
[/quote]
You literally have no idea what you are talking about.

[quote name='KaitlinK' timestamp='1295502566' post='2585376']
[/quote]

This post will be so funny when everything is over.