Who You Gonna Call?

Xiphosis

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1295506544' post='2585750']
We've never been able to be neutral, just isn't in the blood.
[/quote]

Go make your way into the RoK thread, since you're so evil you've got us bailing on RoK and not telling them what we were doing in advance! BAD Xiph!

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I suppose this doesn't surprise me, I didn't think this war would break the GOD-VE bond. However, I find it distasteful that you'd skirt SF in this way.

[quote name='iamthey' timestamp='1295507265' post='2585781']
I suppose this doesn't surprise me, I didn't think this war would break the GOD-VE bond. However, I find it distasteful that you'd skirt SF in this way.
[/quote]

How are we skirting SF?

[quote name='Emperor Whimsical' timestamp='1295509207' post='2585879']
The rest of SF is entering polar side, right middy? and also GOD backstabbed Rok, and there was clearly no discussion of what would go down tonight.
[/quote]

Ah I gotcha, we're crazy like that.

[quote name='Midkn1ght' timestamp='1295503733' post='2585525']
You wouldn't be saying this if you knew the amount of crap we've been getting lately for simply not wishing Polar die in a fire. We did everything we could to keep this from happening for months. We pissed off our closest allies for someone we had no ties to, just to try to avoid this. I wish Polar well, but at the end of the day, we've got to stand with our brothers in VE. I could see you saying this if we activated SF and dogpiled on Polar right now, but last I checked we were picking up some slack while kids settle their own differences while urging cooler heads. Keep that in mind, US, urging cooler heads, yes folks really have gotten that rabid.

It was always going to be us mediating and trying to give them a hand against some of the same kill them at any cost crap we've gotten ourselves over the last several years, ironically, a lot of it from Polar in the first place. You folks thought we would throw off every other tie we have for a just starting friendship? In what world would that of ever happened?
[/quote]

from what ive seen it appears to me god only declared on upn because they werent willing to fight us. not that they couldnt just that they didnt want to. so god chose a weaker alliance instead (no offense to upn and all) to fight to appease their allies because theres only so much crap one person (or alliance) can take from friends.. is that about right?

[quote name='Aloop' timestamp='1295511031' post='2585933']
Considering the sheer numerical superiority of the alliances currently attacking NpO, it'd be rather wasteful to put anyone else on them.
[/quote]

i can say the same for upn

Not really fair to count iFok since they had 6 or 7 alliances declare on them, which UPN being a part of them, they're swamped. We're trying to give that front a hand. Any more NS piled on Polar would be pointless and sitting idle.

Edited by Midkn1ght

[quote name='Roi Loup' timestamp='1295511426' post='2585942']
rnr = 5.5m ns
god = 4.5m ns
iFOK = 4.5m ns

upn = 4.5m ns

i mustve missed something..
[/quote]

I think he meant the other way around, that UPN had the numerical advantage.

Though iFOK is fighting 6-7 alliances, and R&R is mostly focusing on USN (11 wars against UPN vs 59 from us).

Edited by Mixoux

[quote name='Roi Loup' timestamp='1295511426' post='2585942']
rnr = 5.5m ns
god = 4.5m ns
iFOK = 4.5m ns

upn = 4.5m ns

i mustve missed something..
[/quote]
Countering a target with overwhelming force is standard military protocol for any alliance in any war ever. Please tell me you're not involved in your alliance's milcom at all.

Here, let me give you a rundown on basic war strategy:
Group A declares on Alliance B. Group A declares with 2x-10x the NS of Alliance B, fully expecting to be countered. Alliance B's allies, Group C, declare on Group A. Fully expecting to be countered, Group C declares with 2x-10x the NS of Group A's forces. Group D declares on Group C with 2x-10x their NS... and so forth until you run out of alliances.

[quote name='Midkn1ght' timestamp='1295511602' post='2585945']
Not really fair to count iFok since they had 6 or 7 alliances declare on them, which UPN being a part of them, they're swamped. We're trying to give that front a hand. Any more NS piled on Polar would be pointless and sitting idle.
[/quote]

i was just hoping it was out of kindness since its been implied that god has been trying to help polar for as long as they could.. though id understand if you couldnt say anything in front of your buddies.. :ph34r:

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1295504178' post='2585576']
....GOD is good at fighting, why UPN? :huh:

You guys should disband them for us. Literally nobody could fault you for it.
[/quote]
Disbanding UPN would be killing the goose that laid the golden eggs of comedy. I'm personally in favor of demanding ~50m in reps from them so we can all have a good laugh when they aren't able to pay it.

[quote name='NoFish' timestamp='1295512333' post='2585960']
Disbanding UPN would be killing the goose that laid the golden eggs of comedy. I'm personally in favor of demanding ~50m in reps from them so we can all have a good laugh when they aren't able to pay it.
[/quote]

I'll sit at ZI before I send you a cent, and believe me none of my alliance mates in government would consider paying you reparations over months of long warfare. We welcome the fight, but you can talk all about surrender... When your asking for peace I am sure we will remember this one.

[quote name='Alexander The Second' timestamp='1295519987' post='2586072']
I'll sit at ZI before I send you a cent, and believe me none of my alliance mates in government would consider paying you reparations over months of long warfare. We welcome the fight, but you can talk all about surrender... When your asking for peace I am sure we will remember this one.
[/quote]

Saving this quote for when UPN surrenders and pays reps.