Who You Gonna Call?

Xiphosis

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1295499089' post='2584986']
I guess all that bluster about Polaris and sides was just Xiphosis shooting off his famous mouth and this dec is Xiphosis showing off his treachery.
[/quote]
Schattenmann, I often find myself agreeing with your posts. Or at least being amused by them.

But in this case, you're off the mark. Xiphosis put in a ton of time, and made a concerted effort to help Polar out over the last several months. What you see here is the result of a series of events happening that put him in a bad position with respect with what he was trying to accomplish.

[quote name='NoFish' timestamp='1295499485' post='2585010']
We have an MADP with a superiority clause with VE. Unless we were to break our treaty, there is no way we could not be in this war on their side; and we don't break treaties.
[/quote]
Keep repeating this to yourself, it will make you feel better. You're an alliance that is full of !@#$.

[quote name='empirica' timestamp='1295499548' post='2585012']
Schattenmann, I often find myself agreeing with your posts. Or at least being amused by them.

But in this case, you're off the mark. Xiphosis put in a ton of time, and made a concerted effort to help Polar out over the last several months. What you see here is the result of a series of events happening that put him in a bad position with respect with what he was trying to accomplish.
[/quote]

I know more than you think I know, so I know what wrangling went on in the last day or two, and won't be eating this crap sandwich. I can smell it. But thanks for the kind words.

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote name='empirica' timestamp='1295499548' post='2585012']

[/quote]
Don't you have a treaty with NpO?

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1295499844' post='2585027']
Yeah that would require Xiphosis' word meaning something.
[/quote]
Its your own fault for believing the nonsense that we were so desperate and eager to get in Polar's bed.

[quote name='Emperor Whimsical' timestamp='1295499870' post='2585030']
2 members =/= SF.
[/quote]
Using the superfriends treaty to get involved is.

Incidentally, this doesn't mean GOD has fulfilled their obligations to VE - this is just GOD fulfilling their obligations to RnR, a SF alliance. GOD would have to declare war on Polar to actually meet the conditions of an MADP with VE.

Edited by Arcturus Jefferson