Declaration of War from FOK!

CheeKy

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1295379281' post='2581808']
What's this overwhelming odds crap, it was like 16m vs 20m. That's a pretty close battle in the first place.

Besides which, NpO was still being pretty sassy about not being that worried, so I'm assuming they're happy to get more of a challenge.

But thanks for fulfilling the prediction from a few pages prior about how people will complain that wars are supposed to be fair. It's like clockwork around here.
[/quote]

Are you confusing the orders? I'm not sure Polar ever reached 16M NS. I see Pacifica is there, though.
If not, who added the extra 4M NS to Polar?

[quote name='bigjoepryde' timestamp='1295384594' post='2581975']
I wouldn't exactly call it excellent with UINE nations being attacked 'mistakenly' they really should be more careful un needed cost for them.
[/quote]

I heard FOK will pay 100000 tech for that mistake and you can be their viceroy. But seriously who cares about you and your pathetic alliance?

Also nice midday blitz FOK, keep up the good work!

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1295383240' post='2581938']
This is just like a blast from the past! VE being too much of wimps to call in all their allies, and FOK bandwagoning in as us usual!

Still now, we're waiting for all the cancellations of VE's alliances, with someone like PC exiting the war tonight.
[/quote]
You really weren't around in the past were you? When the NpO rolled Dark Fist for an obvious joke on IRC, they called in tons of allies and DF had less than 50 members. Stop with the lame propaganda. It doesn't suit you well and only makes you look foolish.

It appears that our Dutch culture with regards as to when we declare war and perform our blitz is foreign to many of you. Let us elaborate our Dutch train of thought some more -->

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=97252&st=80&p=2582039&#entry2582039

Edited by elasticasteroid

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1295386485' post='2582029']
Must have been taking tips from the Polar Diplomatic Corps.
[/quote]
By this I am guessing you mean either this war or Bipolar.

Bipolar: Grub has admitted he made decisions that put our allies in tough positions during Bipolar. We were just defending an ally(MK) because TOP/IRON decided it would be okay to attack CnG and MK asked for our assistance. This has been talked about to death.

Now: If you are referring to the currant situation, than I can't see how you can defend VE's diplomacy when they barely even took a chance to listen to us.

Edited by Ryan Greenberg

Alright can we just establish that:

a. FOK must fail at war because they declared mid-day
b. NpO definitely has 16mill ns
c. FOK accidently attacked a UINE nation because they are incompetent and didn't actually make a legitimate technology related mistake?

Stop posting about it over and over and over again. [color="#FF0000"]I am literally tearing my hair out IRL because I am so mad[/color]

So NpO was just to much for VE, iFOK and PC that FOK had to just get that little extra, is GOONz and Umbrella going to get on this soon ? or are they just that much smarter then their counter parts in PB, to know how much of a set up this was.

The bloc reported to been the most powerful on BoB has to use 66.6% of its members to take down NpO how in gods name can you call PB a power bloc LOL.

[quote name='Ryan Greenberg' timestamp='1295387572' post='2582059']
By this I am guessing you mean either this war or Bipolar.

Bipolar: Grub has admitted he made decisions that put our allies in tough positions during Bipolar. We were just defending an ally(MK) because TOP/IRON decided it would be okay to attack CnG and MK asked for our assistance. This has been talked about to death.

Now: If you are referring to the currant situation, than I can't see how you can defend VE's diplomacy when they barely even took a chance to listen to us.
[/quote]

See your incident with =LOST=. And your failure to inform your allies you were signing with Legion.

[quote name='boscher' timestamp='1295383881' post='2581950']
Classic NSO reaction.
[/quote]

Classic substanceless MK response.

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1295385639' post='2582009']
You really weren't around in the past were you? When the NpO rolled Dark Fist for an obvious joke on IRC, they called in tons of allies and DF had less than 50 members. Stop with the lame propaganda. It doesn't suit you well and only makes you look foolish.
[/quote]

Is iFOK trying to overcompensate for completely wimping out last time to uphold their treaty obligations, along with PC? Is there something underneath the sheets that you're all trying to hide?

[quote name='Smooth' timestamp='1295388739' post='2582099']
God, PB sucks. You guys can't even handle !@#$%* Polar without dog-piling.
[/quote]

Honestly Smooth, I have much respect for you for speaking out regardless of your AA and you speak on your own opinions, not on who your alliance tells you to hate.

[quote name='Timeline' timestamp='1295388018' post='2582075']
So NpO was just to much for VE, iFOK and PC that FOK had to just get that little extra, is GOONz and Umbrella going to get on this soon ?
[/quote]
You know the answer to this. It starts with an "m" and ends in "eow"

Totally understandable, VE sucks so much at war that PC and the other one wasn't enough to help them.

Also another funny fact: PB used to claim that didn't saw Polar as a enemy/threat but they target lists were already done a month or more ago. :awesome: