A Statement from the Mushroom Kingdom

Archon

[quote name='mrcalkin' timestamp='1289489080' post='2510399']
Just for anyone in the future, if you're going to get all pissy about an alliance not FULFILLING THEIR WORD you might want to check to see if, you know, maybe their "xx" was fulfilled and therefore they won't be "doing something about it". Next time actually read before you post.
[/quote]

I don't like you.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Krack' timestamp='1289482635' post='2510360']
The surest sign I've seen to date that Planet Bob just might be making it's last rotation around the Digital Sun, is that more than one person took the time to create signature banners to whine about $15 million dollars in reparations over a botched trade circle.
[/quote]
Took the time?

You mean hopped on photoshop, found a google image by typing mario in and added text?

What no lifers!

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1289486294' post='2510381']
I like Hizzy :(
[/quote]
He is a great poster whenever he is active enough to post. I don't really care for hizzy's moralist banter, but you can't deny he is a quality poster.

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1289509306' post='2510616']
MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW

Really though, what type of no lifer bum spends so much time on consistently producing such horrendous propaganda?
[/quote]
The kind with neckbeards. :P

MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW

Really though, what type of no lifer bum spends so much time on consistently producing such horrendous propaganda?
[/quote]

That's easy: [s]Misr[/s] [s]TheAUT[/s] TheMVP.

[quote name='Krack' timestamp='1289482635' post='2510360']
The surest sign I've seen to date that Planet Bob just might be making it's last rotation around the Digital Sun, is that more than one person took the time to create signature banners to whine about $15 million dollars in reparations over a botched trade circle.
[/quote]

If you notice the sigs more closely, you'll observe they're not a 'whine', rather they're all depicting the 'whining' of a certain party.

Besides, sigs generally come out whenever there is some good drama. Bob's been like that since...forever?

Edited by shahenshah

[quote name='shahenshah' timestamp='1289516008' post='2510675']
If you notice the sigs more closely, you'll observe they're not a 'whine', rather they're all depicting the 'whining' of a certain party.

Besides, sigs generally come out whenever there is some good drama. Bob's been like that since...forever?
[/quote]

Not whining, meowing.

[quote name='shahenshah' timestamp='1289516008' post='2510675']

[/quote]

Not whining; meowing.

MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW

[/quote]

do not be mad, those horrendous propaganda are made to keep people like you going, with out people like myself, all you would do is rot, we can not have that now can we, after all you joined goons for a reason, to be hated why else would a kind person like Sir William join GOONs ?, maybe you wish to feel what it will be like to disband, we know goons love to do that now don't we.

[quote name='Dubsy' timestamp='1289520095' post='2510720']
All things aside, there are some alliances in here with questionable histories coming and taking potshots at the NSO? i love this. Now maybe everyone can understand why we do the things we do.
[/quote]
Who did you used to be that you know such histories?

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1289521062' post='2510726']
Who did you used to be that you know such histories?
[/quote]
Why does it matter?

I should be pretty clearly not a supporter of the guy, but that has no impact on his statement.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

[quote name='Timeline' timestamp='1289520256' post='2510721']
do not be mad, those horrendous propaganda are made to keep people like you going, with out people like myself, all you would do is rot, we can not have that now can we, after all you joined goons for a reason, to be hated why else would a kind person like Sir William join GOONs ?, maybe you wish to feel what it will be like to disband, we know goons love to do that now don't we.
[/quote]
Can someone please explain to me what this says. I keep on losing track after the 5th comma.

[quote name='Timeline' timestamp='1289520256' post='2510721']
[/quote]

Yes, if not for people like you I would rot. [i]Literally[/i].