So I am on a ZI list

Fernando12

[quote name='Mayzie' date='22 July 2010 - 05:20 AM' timestamp='1279793989' post='2384314']
My citizens offer to build 250 Infrastructure + more for a nation of \m/'s choosing for a slot on round one. OR Fernando, hit me when you leave pm and I'll help you rebuild after you're ZI'd. :D
[/quote]
My offensive slots are for m. I can't stop anyone from DOWing me so you can hit me but my defensive slots should be for m to choose who they want to send against me.

Collected today so that should tell about when I come out of pm. Forget august, I wanna play soon :D

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Fernando12' date='23 July 2010 - 12:11 AM' timestamp='1279807870' post='2384408']
Collected today so that should tell about when I come out of pm. Forget august, I wanna play soon :D
[/quote]

Presumably you collect [i]every[/i] day you are in Peace Mode, unless you have no idea about the basic mechanics of the game. Which when coupled with having no idea about loyalty and refraining from messing things up for your alliance on the way out the door, makes for a potent combination of utter fail. Enjoy ZI, you've earned it.

Edit: Added correct quote

Edited by Grumpdogg

[quote name='Fernando12' date='22 July 2010 - 04:53 AM' timestamp='1279788788' post='2384278']
Read post #97. I was not in peace mode during this, it came after. Read 97 and you will see and you will know this was a calculated move. The only reason this came to light is because I told Sir Exodus I ordered the hit on Chief. If I wanted to keep this quiet I could have just sat back not said a word. But I didn't care after things were unfolding last night so I told Sir Exodus then proceeded to leave FAR and go into peace mode.

[b]Edit:[/b] also look at their ns, they hardly took any ns loss. nice try making the world think they were left for dead for days when in fact you guys barely laid a finger nail on them. Again, my move worked precisely to where Chief was quickly roughed up and my 2 guys suffered all but a minor flesh wound.

[b]Edit:[/b] Nations I let get beat down LOL, look at the severe beating they took! The horror! :smug:

Chart 1 - http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display_charts.asp?Nation_ID=394824

Chart 2 - http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display_charts.asp?Nation_ID=395011

As you can clearly see, they took no beating at all.
[/quote]
They hardly took any NS loss because of [i]how \m/ handled the situation[/i]. (I can't believe I just said that :P )

They could easily have been beaten down and/or your alliance could be paying reps for the damage they caused.

[quote name='wickedj' date='22 July 2010 - 05:20 AM' timestamp='1279747198' post='2383275']
Coward. It takes a REAL big man to talk smack from peace mode..i can only hope \m/ shows you zero mercy

[/quote]

Think it's the first time ever, that I have agreed with this man.

Though I also agree with Bob's comment.

Edited by nutkase

[quote name='Bob Janova' date='23 July 2010 - 01:20 AM' timestamp='1279811988' post='2384453']
Unwarranted aggression isn't so nice when it's happening to you, is it, raiders?
[/quote]
Nobody claimed that it's "nice" to be raided. \m/ just so happens to have the ability to defend itself in a meaningful manner.

[quote name='Bob Janova' date='22 July 2010 - 11:20 AM' timestamp='1279811988' post='2384453']
Unwarranted aggression isn't so nice when it's happening to you, is it, raiders?
[/quote]

[quote name='nutkase' date='22 July 2010 - 11:36 AM' timestamp='1279812967' post='2384457']
Think it's the first time ever, that I have agreed with this man.

Though I also agree with Bob's comment.
[/quote]

Duly noted you two support rogues.

[quote name='Emperor Marx' date='23 July 2010 - 12:24 AM' timestamp='1279815831' post='2384489']
Works both ways, doesn't it? :)
[/quote]

Interesting since I never put words in your mouth!

Bob stated that while you don't have much care for others when your aggressive, aggression showed towards you is a different matter.

While I agree with him, you seem to think we are putting words in your mouth.

Feel free to state how you came to that conclusion, other then I just wrote something for the hell of it.

Edited by nutkase

[quote name='Sakura' date='22 July 2010 - 12:46 AM' timestamp='1279755998' post='2383533']
Actually, its 40 days... 10 more before he can get a Pentagon, and another 30 to get the WRC....

[/quote]
Yeah I double counted that first month for some reason. :(

[quote name='Mayzie' date='22 July 2010 - 06:20 AM' timestamp='1279793989' post='2384314']
My citizens offer to build 250 Infrastructure + more for a nation of \m/'s choosing for a slot on round one. OR Fernando, hit me when you leave pm and I'll help you rebuild after you're ZI'd. :D
[/quote]

Slots on Fernando12 are free of charge. I will put you on the list and see if I can find a place for you. It's filling up quickly though.

[quote name='Fernando12' date='22 July 2010 - 10:11 AM' timestamp='1279807870' post='2384408']
My offensive slots are for m. I can't stop anyone from DOWing me so you can hit me but my defensive slots should be for m to choose who they want to send against me.

[/quote]

Thank god, August 30th is sooooo far away.

[quote name='Bob Janova' date='22 July 2010 - 11:20 AM' timestamp='1279811988' post='2384453']
[/quote]

Never change, Bob.

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' date='22 July 2010 - 09:40 AM' timestamp='1279809635' post='2384420']
I love the smell of a 'Failed Attempt at Sympathy' thread in the morning.

Thank you.
[/quote]

Where do you me asking for sympathy or assistance in this matter. Whiskers in your eyes to make you see what is not there.

Edited by Fernando12

[quote name='Bob Janova' date='22 July 2010 - 09:20 AM' timestamp='1279811988' post='2384453']
[/quote]

Actually, from what I've read they seem rather happy about getting to ZI someone. Now they get to have fun mercilessly pummeling this punk, and the best part is pretty much everyone is on the side of \m/.

Anyone care to wager on how many days it takes him to cry for mercy? Judging by the way he ran into peace mode, bailed on his "friends", and conducted himself on IRC I give him two or three days.

[quote name='Emperor Marx' date='22 July 2010 - 05:08 PM' timestamp='1279814920' post='2384474']
Duly noted you two support rogues.
[/quote]
Only against you guys ;)

But seriously, I don't know how you got that from my words, I'm just saying that raiding alliances are no better than 'rogues' – you both do the same thing, attack people unprovoked.

[quote name='Bob Janova' date='22 July 2010 - 01:58 PM' timestamp='1279821486' post='2384588']
Only against you guys ;)

But seriously, I don't know how you got that from my words, I'm just saying that raiding alliances are no better than 'rogues' – you both do the same thing, attack people unprovoked.
[/quote]

The difference I have noticed is that while they may attack unprovoked as a tech raid, they offer peace upon request. Fernando and his bunch intended on attacking without said peace at the moment of attack, an act of aggression holistically different than the intentions of a standard tech raid and synonymous with roguery or a declaration of war.

Edited by lonewolfe2015

[quote name='Bob Janova' date='22 July 2010 - 10:58 AM' timestamp='1279821486' post='2384588']
Only against you guys ;)

[/quote]
It's very very very rare for a rogue to attack someone unprovoked. After all, why would you waste time and money nuking people you don't care about when there's always someone who deserves it?

[quote name='Bob Janova' date='22 July 2010 - 01:58 PM' timestamp='1279821486' post='2384588']
Only against you guys ;)

[/quote]

Damn you Bob now i have to defend \m/

If it was just fernando perhaps but this guy ordered two of his members to attack another AA with out cause or provocation (at least from what ive read) tech raiding =/ rogue. We can debate the morals of tech raiding all day long your not going to change your mind and they wont change theirs but the actions buy Fernando are way more reprehensible then those of even red safari. He put two members in danger and damn near caused his AA a war if he would have just rogued \m/ on his own then there would be no OWF issue. Please Bob your stretching here please quit.

[quote name='Buds The Man' date='23 July 2010 - 02:15 AM' timestamp='1279822509' post='2384605']
Damn you Bob now i have to defend \m/

If it was just fernando perhaps but this guy ordered two of his members to attack another AA with out cause or provocation (at least from what ive read) tech raiding =/ rogue. We can debate the morals of tech raiding all day long your not going to change your mind and they wont change theirs but the actions buy Fernando are way more reprehensible then those of even red safari. He put two members in danger and damn near caused his AA a war if he would have just rogued \m/ on his own then there would be no OWF issue. Please Bob your stretching here please quit.
[/quote]

He is not discussing the actions of fernando, more like the nature of a alliance and the way they act based on which side of the war they are on.

Edited by nutkase

[quote name='Bob Janova' date='22 July 2010 - 10:58 AM' timestamp='1279821486' post='2384588']
Only against you guys ;)

[/quote]
Bob, you are no better than Rebel Virginia - you both do the same thing, attack tech raiding with words. ;)