Fernando12

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' timestamp='1280012993' post='2387778']
I wonder why another former FAR has declared on \m/
[/quote]

As he's in my trade circle, I'm very much wondering the same thing...figures, this is the longest consecutive stretch (40 days) that I've gone without someone doing something insane and/or disappearing entirely.

[quote name='Schad' timestamp='1280015865' post='2387796']
As he's in my trade circle, I'm very much wondering the same thing...figures, this is the longest consecutive stretch (40 days) that I've gone without someone doing something insane and/or disappearing entirely.
[/quote]

Scratch that, two former FAR, sorry.

[quote name='StealingPandas' timestamp='1279907773' post='2386135']
No, we're still in this game. Just going through a phase. It may not look so good to those on the outside looking in, but we'll be alright soon. In fact, I think we may end up better than ever.
[/quote]
Once the slow gazelle get removed, the entire pack can go faster.

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1280011008' post='2387752']
I will come out of peace mode tonight if Marx agrees that its ZI only and its over. They request more then I'll sit and wait and build and become as lethal as I possibly can. But as I get to the lower ranges, unless people sell to follow me then I'll be ripping nations apart in the lower ranges if they attack me.
[/quote]

We've dealt with people with nukes/wonders in the low ranges before. In fact since you apparently decided to faff about instead of get the wonders you really ought to have at your NS, we'll have an easier time with you then we did them.

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1280022816' post='2387893']
We've dealt with people with nukes/wonders in the low ranges before. In fact since you apparently decided to faff about instead of get the wonders you really ought to have at your NS, we'll have an easier time with you then we did them.
[/quote]

Just realize, he's all talk right now, since he's been running his mouth in peace mode.

And now, I wait for the inevitable DID YOU EVEN READ POST 178? I MEAN REALLY. READ IT. BECAUSE UM IT SAYS YEAH UM YEAH STUFF AND ORDER YEAH PEACE MODE AFTER THE FACT

Sorry for the caps lock, just enjoying myself too much here.

[quote name='Haquertal' timestamp='1280025141' post='2387924']
Sorry for the caps lock, just enjoying myself too much here.
[/quote]

The only reason you're enjoying yourself is because you continue to ignore Post 178 and all its majesty.

[u][b]Post 178.[/b][/u]

[quote name='Mathias' timestamp='1280033699' post='2388064']
The only reason you're enjoying yourself is because you continue to ignore Post 178 and all its majesty.

[u][b]Post 178.[/b][/u]
[/quote]

Brb, making a religion out of [b]Post 178.[/b]

Thou shalt not not read [b]Post 178.[/b]

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1280022816' post='2387893']
[/quote]

So you want me to get more military wonders and then engage? Cya in February after I fill up on military wonders ;)

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1280069853' post='2388324']
So you want me to get more military wonders and then engage? Cya in February after I fill up on military wonders ;)
[/quote]
Did you even [i]read[/i] [b]Post 178[/b]?

[size="1"]Sorry, I couldn't resist D=[/size]

[quote name='maicke' timestamp='1280074075' post='2388365']
Did you even [i]read[/i] [b]Post 178[/b]?

[size="1"]Sorry, I couldn't resist D=[/size]
[/quote][quote name='Emperor Marx' timestamp='1280081098' post='2388435']
How could you not? It's an eye-opener.
[/quote]

It's the truth, isn't that what everyone wants?

Marx, ZI only and I come out of pm today and you post that as the agreement or we go on IRC get a few witnesses about a ZI only agreement and get our thing going.

If not then this is going to take forever to develop which is fine by me as I can build up. Read my nation bio.

8,509infra is on the table.

Edited by Fernando12

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1280082943' post='2388493']
It's the truth, isn't that what everyone wants?

Marx, ZI only and I come out of pm today and you post that as the agreement or we go on IRC get a few witnesses about a ZI only agreement and get our thing going.

If not then this is going to take forever to develop which is fine by me as I can build up. Read my nation bio.

8,509infra is on the table.
[/quote]

You keep saying you're accepting the situation you've put yourself in and yadda yadda yadda, yet you keep trying to convince people to sympathize with you and you keep trying to negotiate when you aren't in any position to do so. So what I'm saying is, if you think I'm going to budge on the terms anymore than I have then you're more delusional than most people believe you are.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1280083450' post='2388501']
Ohh no, look at his bio, this changes everything. Your plan is foiled Marx, best give in to his demands.
[/quote]

In case he modifies it:

[quote]
Numbers will be more accurate after 14 days in peace mode but current conservative estimates show that it may be possible to have $715mil+ by March 1st. $1Bil+ net earned over that time minus $375mil for the purchase of 7 military wonders. [/quote]

Surely you would be better off buying some spies than complaining about being spied on?

My back of a i am lame packet math tells me the cost of the spy attacks is far less than the cost in terms of increased bills and reduced revenues for your nation without trades and is thus well spent.

Actually forget that, you need a CIA for more spies and you plan on getting WRC and nuking nations from no infra - nations that can be built back after a week at war in one day and thus put out of your then limited range.

As the cast of Fame once said, "Remember my name" declare on me. Please?

\M/6

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1280169026' post='2389883']
A nation with 8.5k infra with no WRC no CIA is terrible.
[/quote]

Nobody ever said his nation was [b]good[/b].

[size="1"]<insert something about [b]Post 178[/b] here>[/size]