So I am on a ZI list

Fernando12

[quote name='Fernando12' date='21 July 2010 - 01:23 PM' timestamp='1279733015' post='2382764']
Why Chief as the target? - I stated already plus the fact that he chose to hit [url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=355892"]This Guy[/url] and buy up to 3000+ infra to make sure its not a fair fight. So, the order was given and as planned Chief's nation was smacked upside the head just the way he bullied that other guy.
[/quote]

I started the red safari with 3299.99 and haven't bought infra since (except to recoup the damage done by the attacks you ordered). That spike you see in my NS on that day is because of the militarization.

Also, Xiphosis I have you penciled in for the first round with Hiro Nakara.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' date='21 July 2010 - 07:30 PM' timestamp='1279758590' post='2383631']
I started the red safari with 3299.99 and haven't bought infra since (except to recoup the damage done by the attacks you ordered). That spike you see in my NS on that day is because of the militarization.

Also, Xiphosis I have you penciled in for the first round with Hiro Nakara.
[/quote]

Your at war with this guy - http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=355892

You couldn't have declared on him had you not been near his strength. I doubt the raids done on him pummeled him to 59.87 infra.

YOU declared, bought infra, militarized and proceeded to slap him around. Did that make you feel like a man?

[b]Edit:[/b] You declared on the 17th. On that day his ns was 1,225. So yeah, you bullied him.

Edited by Fernando12

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' date='21 July 2010 - 02:50 PM' timestamp='1279738231' post='2382930']
What kind of person has his friends attack an alliance for him and then hides?
[/quote]
Sounds like something Athens would do.

Anyway, from everything in the OP, looks like a ZI order is reasonable, but sanction seems completely unjustified.

[quote name='Fernando12' date='21 July 2010 - 05:37 PM' timestamp='1279759042' post='2383647']
Your at war with this guy - http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=355892

You couldn't have declared on him had you not been near his strength. I doubt the raids done on him pummeled him to 59.87 infra.

YOU declared, bought infra, militarized and proceeded to slap him around. Did that make you feel like a man?
[/quote]

Uhm....

If you look at the history charts for that nation....
[url=http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display_charts.asp?Nation_ID=355892][img]http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/5826/charts2.png[/img][/url]

It shows that the nation was 12,793 NS on the 16th. And sometime during the 17th, he dropped to 1,225 NS.

So any nation up to around 17k NS would have been able to declare.

I can only conclude that he sold infra/land. Because it wouldn't be likely for CSM and company to *all* go from nearly no infra, to around 3k.

[quote]Edit: You declared on the 17th. On that day his ns was 1,225. So yeah, you bullied him. [/quote]
Edit to your edit: The charts, as far as I know, are end of day values, not "beginning of day" values. And since CSM and co declared early in the day....

[quote name='Haflinger' date='21 July 2010 - 05:39 PM' timestamp='1279759180' post='2383654']
Sounds like something Athens would do.

Anyway, from everything in the OP, looks like a ZI order is reasonable, but sanction seems completely unjustified.
[/quote]

Lets review:
He conducted an action that put his *entire* alliance at risk for *justified* retaliation from \m/.
He has said that he's going rogue.
He's been kicked out of/left under dubious circumstances his previous alliance...

That sounds like a recipe for sanctions to me.

Edited by Sakura

LAWL, So Fernando got his knickers in a twist because he thought someone was being bullied, when the real facts are the guy took the weak way out and sold all his infra down to where he is at now. Fernando then never checked this and decided to ask his lackeys to hit a guy, because he lacked the testicular fortitude to do it himself. Good show Fernando. :awesome:

[color="#0000FF"]Fernando, I applaud you for this act of courage. It takes a lot of balls to stand up for what's right in today's world where the actions of thuggery are applauded and defending the weak is deplored. You set an example, and have taken some brave first steps.

Forgive me for saying this, but when this is over for you, should you not wish to return to FAR, I would like to extend an invitation to the NSO. I for one would be honored to work alongside you.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='21 July 2010 - 06:38 PM' timestamp='1279762664' post='2383754']
[color="#0000FF"]Fernando, I applaud you for this act of courage. It takes a lot of balls to stand up for what's right in today's world where the actions of thuggery are applauded and defending the weak is deplored. You set an example, and have taken some brave first steps.
[/color]
[/quote]

Bahhaha what?

Yeah he's sure standing up for what's right...while in peace mode.

[quote name='Mr Damsky' date='21 July 2010 - 09:40 PM' timestamp='1279762801' post='2383761']
Bahhaha what?

Yeah he's sure standing up for what's right...while in peace mode.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]He's quite isolated, and he's going to come out eventually on his own terms. I'd do the same instead of waiting to be attacked. I would make sure I attacked when I wanted to (and not when it was convenient for them). Fernando is doing this right.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='21 July 2010 - 09:42 PM' timestamp='1279762945' post='2383772']
[color="#0000FF"]He's quite isolated, and he's going to come out eventually on his own terms. I'd do the same instead of waiting to be attacked. I would make sure I attacked when I wanted to (and not when it was convenient for them). Fernando is doing this right.[/color]
[/quote]

I hope you do accept him and I hope he has the same effect on NSO as he did on FAR.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='21 July 2010 - 09:42 PM' timestamp='1279762945' post='2383772']
[/quote]
Be that as it may, he sent members of his own alliance to attack CSM. He intentionally put them in danger to serve his own needs, and it in no way helped them or FAR. That isn't courage. '

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='21 July 2010 - 06:42 PM' timestamp='1279762945' post='2383772']
[/quote]

If he was smart he would have stuck in FAR and actually increased his warchest. Instead he made them pay for his roguery.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='22 July 2010 - 07:12 AM' timestamp='1279762945' post='2383772']
[/quote]

No RV. He had people from FAR commit the foolish act. While he was not government and the act was not authorized by the FAR government. He not only put those two nations at risk but also FAR at risk. Fortunately cooler heads prevailed and FAR and \m/ were able to sort it out. What he has done is not an act of bravery or righteousness. It is merely being a weasel.

\m/embers if the guy registers on your forums later, and you need a special mask, i have a great pip ready to go for the $@! clown mask we discussed so many months ago.

Edited by Alfred von Tirpitz

Fernando, you brought this on yourself.

You could have settled this respectfully, instead you insulted us at every oppurtunity, and orders these attacks.

The catlyst as you have stated was Chief's raid, which you flew off the handle about without checking the facts. After being hit by Chief that person sold off his infra, and that is how they arrived at their current NS.

You seem to want to view everything we do with hatred. It seems that the shadow you are chasing and rallying against is one you created, one solely formed in your perception, and not in reality.

Enjoy your ZI. We have long memories, and we won't forget you.

So you hit that idiot CSM, but not me? ME?!

Hell, I'd have given you a 1v1. Left \m/ for it and everything.

Oh well.

EDIT:
[quote name='Delta1212' date='21 July 2010 - 05:21 PM' timestamp='1279750886' post='2383391']
You have tickets to fight ivanelterrible?
[/quote]
[quote name='Xiphosis' date='21 July 2010 - 05:33 PM' timestamp='1279751609' post='2383408']
That'd be a hell of a lot of fun.
[/quote]

I did in fact fight ivanelterrible and took not just one but TWO of his nation obliterating nukes. I cannot claim victory as he was vastly outnumbered at the time.

Edited by Earogema

Let the record show that Rebel Virginia condones using one's friends as meatshields and attacking other alliances without permission. He is attempting to recruit people with the same values. I suggest that NSO orders a mental evaluation and contain/quarentine RV until he is properly medicated.

[quote name='the masheen' date='22 July 2010 - 02:31 AM' timestamp='1279780273' post='2384196']
Let the record show that Rebel Virginia condones using one's friends as meatshields and attacking other alliances without permission. He is attempting to recruit people with the same values. I suggest that NSO orders a mental evaluation and contain/quarentine RV until he is properly medicated.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]No. I simply salute anyone who does anything to curb tech raiding. In fact, I have plans of my own once I've got enough wonders to ensure it isn't easy for you. I have no respect for thugs or bullies. If it were up to me you'd all be given eternal war. The world has no room for the likes of you.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='21 July 2010 - 08:38 PM' timestamp='1279762664' post='2383754']
[color="#0000FF"]
Forgive me for saying this, but when this is over for you, should you not wish to return to FAR, I would like to extend an invitation to the NSO. I for one would be honored to work alongside you.[/color]
[/quote]
Thanks for the kind words. I'd be willing to speak with you or an NSO Gov member about this possibility.

[quote name='Gamemaster1' date='21 July 2010 - 09:16 PM' timestamp='1279764949' post='2383826']
Be that as it may, he sent members of his own alliance to attack CSM. He intentionally put them in danger to serve his own needs, and it in no way helped them or FAR. That isn't courage. '
[/quote][quote name='Caliph' date='22 July 2010 - 12:45 AM' timestamp='1279777537' post='2384143']
Fernando, you brought this on yourself.

You could have settled this respectfully, instead you insulted us at every oppurtunity, and orders these attacks.

The catlyst as you have stated was Chief's raid, which you flew off the handle about without checking the facts. After being hit by Chief that person sold off his infra, and that is how they arrived at their current NS.

You seem to want to view everything we do with hatred. It seems that the shadow you are chasing and rallying against is one you created, one solely formed in your perception, and not in reality.

Enjoy your ZI. We have long memories, and we won't forget you.
[/quote]

Gamemaster1, nobody was in danger of anything. The order was simple and calculated. If anyone believes that \m/ would have declared full scale war on FAR for the simple attacks they are completely stupid. \m/ would have been and was under the impression that it was 2 knuckleheads just attacking one of their members. The reason I am under ZI is because yes I ordered the damn hit on Chief, but also because "friends" sold me out after I decided to leave FAR last night. I was kicked several times from #FAR because of the fun I was having with \m/. Even they were having fun. Sir Exodus was freaking out in query thinking I was going to get FAR rolled. If he only understood that this matter if kept to the basic of just 2 of our guys "raiding/attacking" one of theirs, then it would be peaced out and reps paid. You all know for a fact that no war would take place if \m/ were left to think that.

[quote name='M6 Redneck' date='22 July 2010 - 02:58 AM' timestamp='1279785476' post='2384252']
Fernando,

I am the poster boy for \m/. I love to bully and take pride in the misery I spread. As such when you come out of peace mode you might want to target me as I really stand for all the things that you hate.

Special love and kisses,

\M/6
[/quote]

Aw, your just out of my range :( You should get a little ns so we can have our "date" or you can be in the sloppy seconds group that takes me on.

xoxoxo,

-Nando

Edited by Fernando12

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='22 July 2010 - 04:08 AM' timestamp='1279786091' post='2384259']
[color="#0000FF"]No. I simply salute anyone who does anything to curb tech raiding. In fact, I have plans of my own once I've got enough wonders to ensure it isn't easy for you. I have no respect for thugs or bullies. If it were up to me you'd all be given eternal war. The world has no room for the likes of you.[/color]
[/quote]

He hid in peace mode while two of his comrades from FAR got beat down for his actions.

Clearly \m/ are the thugs.

Edited by Emperor Marx

[quote name='Emperor Marx' date='22 July 2010 - 03:47 AM' timestamp='1279788412' post='2384276']
He hid in peace mode while two of his comrades from FAR got beat down for his actions.

Clearly \m/ are the thugs.
[/quote]

Read post #97. I was not in peace mode during this, it came after. Read 97 and you will see and you will know this was a calculated move. The only reason this came to light is because I told Sir Exodus I ordered the hit on Chief. If I wanted to keep this quiet I could have just sat back not said a word. But I didn't care after things were unfolding last night so I told Sir Exodus then proceeded to leave FAR and go into peace mode.

[b]Edit:[/b] also look at their ns, they hardly took any ns loss. nice try making the world think they were left for dead for days when in fact you guys barely laid a finger nail on them. Again, my move worked precisely to where Chief was quickly roughed up and my 2 guys suffered all but a minor flesh wound.

[b]Edit:[/b] Nations I let get beat down LOL, look at the severe beating they took! The horror! :smug:

Chart 1 - http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display_charts.asp?Nation_ID=394824

Chart 2 - http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display_charts.asp?Nation_ID=395011

As you can clearly see, they took no beating at all.

Edited by Fernando12

[quote name='Believland' date='22 July 2010 - 01:08 AM' timestamp='1279757315' post='2383578']
You're pathetic. I hope \m/ auctions off slots because I would love to raid you.
[/quote]

My citizens offer to build 250 Infrastructure + more for a nation of \m/'s choosing for a slot on round one. OR Fernando, hit me when you leave pm and I'll help you rebuild after you're ZI'd. :D