So I am on a ZI list

Fernando12

[quote name='Haquertal' timestamp='1280169200' post='2389888']
Nobody ever said his nation was [b]good[/b].

[size="1"]<insert something about [b]Post 178[/b] here>[/size]
[/quote]

I know, I was kind of thinking out loud. Hows they trades doing Fernando?

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Emperor Marx' timestamp='1279997406' post='2387592']If you had just decided to attack us yourself instead of abusing the trust you had somehow earned with FAR as their leader then you'd probably be in a position where 2-3 rounds of wars and some sanctions would be all you got after making an appeal.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Oh this is ridiculous. If anyone should be upset about that it is FAR, and I am sure they can punish him for that himself. To you he should just be a rogue and treated as such, and not as a vile criminal. Quit your fake moral outrage. It is unbecoming of you.[/color]

I personnally think Alejandro should actually join \m/. I once took a stance against \m/. (And I would prefer to think I did it with more flair and trouser furniture). It was the best thing I did. Got me off my high horse and enjoying the game once again.

What do you say Fernando?

\M/6

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1280169912' post='2389902']
[color="#0000FF"]Oh this is ridiculous. If anyone should be upset about that it is FAR, and I am sure they can punish him for that himself. To you he should just be a rogue and treated as such, and not as a vile criminal. Quit your fake moral outrage. It is unbecoming of you.[/color]
[/quote]

I'm afraid you're seeing only what you wish to see. If Fernando hadn't been the one to be morally outraged about something \m/ did that doesn't affect him then he wouldn't have abused the trust he built with FAR as their former leader and ordered the attacks on \m/. Now if it makes me a moralist to confirm what every one would practice against a regular rogue then fine. But no, we're ZI'ing an individual whose sole interest was to goad \m/ into attacking FAR. What he didn't expect was that despite our reputation, we handle things diplomatically. So instead of FAR he's the one under the gun.

Defending \m/ and it's members is not moralism, it's my duty.

Seeing as how wars are few and far between I did the minimum of getting an MP and SDI and by next war I would have my military wonders - my bad.

I'll just sit tight for now I guess.

M6, about your invite...who is Alejandro? (read your post). Also I could never join Marx and his gang. I'm not one that condones racial slurs like that government has done now twice. If anyone should be under ZI it's George and this government that has consistently ignored that particular area that makes up that alliance.

Edited by Fernando12

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1280174770' post='2390011']
Seeing as how wars are few and far between I did the minimum of getting an MP and SDI and by next war I would have my military wonders - my bad.

I'll just sit tight for now I guess.

M6, about your invite...who is Alejandro? (read your post). Also I could never join Marx and his gang. I'm not one that condones racial slurs like that government has done now twice. If anyone should be under ZI it's George and this government that has consistently ignored that particular area that makes up that alliance.
[/quote]

Twice? I'm only aware of once.

[quote name='Emperor Marx' timestamp='1280182225' post='2390294']
Twice? I'm only aware of once.
[/quote]

Marx, what did George say when I went to #blinging13.

Thats now beside the point though, agreed. Nothing more to see here folks.

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' timestamp='1280200611' post='2390744']
Can anyone tell me why NSO has the highest population of members who have been sentences to ZI? This is like the 6th time I've seen a ZI person join them during or shortly after ZI, and there's no doubt more than that.
[/quote]

I don't really know the answer to your question, but I remember that when they formed, they instituted a policy of allowing nations being E/P/ZI'd into their community, but not aiding them in any way. This may have something to do with it.

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1280201739' post='2390773']
yea..uh..hi..me again. If i ghost \m/ can i have a rogue too?
[/quote]

The day you matter I may consider attacking your nation. I attacked 3 \m/ nations. I told you, if you wanted in on my defensive slots then talk to Marx. I am expecting my stagger shortly so you better move fast if your still in my range.

[quote name='Krunk the Great' timestamp='1280204338' post='2390836']
Just make a thread saying "My Bad" and be done with it.

It was good enough for EM once, it's good enough for him now.
[/quote]

Next time I hope you do it in [u]Spanish.[/u]

Edited by Emperor Marx

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1280202563' post='2390796']
The day you matter I may consider attacking your nation. I attacked 3 \m/ nations. I told you, if you wanted in on my defensive slots then talk to Marx. I am expecting my stagger shortly so you better move fast if your still in my range.
[/quote]
So im confused, i support tech raiding and ive tech raided but now i dont matter? also you too small

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1280212226' post='2390963']
So im confused, i support tech raiding and ive tech raided but now i dont matter?
[/quote]

Did you ever?[spoiler]am disappoint with planet bob that in all of wickedj's time here no one let him know he don't matter.[/spoiler]

Edited by Fernando12

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1280226740' post='2391060']
Did you ever?[spoiler]am disappoint with planet bob that in all of wickedj's time here no one let him know he don't matter.[/spoiler]
[/quote]

We have to let him labor under his delusions.

Then, we keep him uninformed and may strike with ease.

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1280362409' post='2393163']
I got my term they get their ZI, that's all you need to know.
[/quote]

Next time cut out the middle part, and just take the ZI. Don't need to post about it on the forums.

Other than, of course, the ever holy [b]Post 178.[/b]

[quote name='Haquertal' timestamp='1280371534' post='2393390']
Next time cut out the middle part, and just take the ZI. Don't need to post about it on the forums.

Other than, of course, the ever holy [b]Post 178.[/b]
[/quote]

I sense sarcasm, which is truly uncalled for. And you know why?

[b]Post 178 changed my life.[/b] It could change yours, too, if you would allow it into your heart.