So I am on a ZI list

Fernando12

OOC: wow, Fernando. This is the second time you've gotten a large portion of a gaming community disgusted with you. At least that I've been a part of.

IC: A well deserved ZI/Sanction. Though I may never say this again, go \m/

Edited by maicke

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='22 July 2010 - 05:40 PM' timestamp='1279838424' post='2384939']
[color="#0000FF"]I think at least two months of war for this offense is a little extreme (if his appeal is rejected). Very little damage was done to Chief. This is not to say that Fernando was completely right, although I do support him, but the wronging to \m/ was not that severe (then again, this is an alliance that considers tech raid targets who fight back to be 'nuclear rogues'). If anyone should be upset at Fernando it is FAR.[/color]
[/quote]

I believe that the two months was if he broke the NAP and attacked again.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='22 July 2010 - 05:40 PM' timestamp='1279838424' post='2384939']
[color="#0000FF"]I think at least two months of war for this offense is a little extreme (if his appeal is rejected). Very little damage was done to Chief. This is not to say that Fernando was completely right, although I do support him, but the wronging to \m/ was not that severe (then again, this is an alliance that considers tech raid targets who fight back to be 'nuclear rogues'). If anyone should be upset at Fernando it is FAR.[/color]
[/quote]

For the appeal to be rejected I would need to submit one that involves an apology and knowing \m/ some begging. I've said and I'll say it again, I will not beg for mercy and I will not apologize to \m/ ever.

My terms are simple. ZI and we are done with this. \m/ is rejecting this as I am rejecting their terms. So if we will never agree then it is war for however long my nation can last against Xiph, Mayzie, Rush, Sir Exodus, or whoever ends up attacking me.

[quote name='Fernando12' date='22 July 2010 - 03:52 PM' timestamp='1279839109' post='2384960']
For the appeal to be rejected I would need to submit one that involves an apology and knowing \m/ some begging. I've said and I'll say it again, I will not beg for mercy and I will not apologize to \m/ ever.

My terms are simple. ZI and we are done with this. \m/ is rejecting this as I am rejecting their terms. So if we will never agree then it is war for however long my nation can last against Xiph, Mayzie, Rush, Sir Exodus, or whoever ends up attacking me.
[/quote]
See you when you come out of Peace Mode then. I'll try to get a slot on your way down, but you have quite the lineup of folks wanting a peice.

I think I need to offer my two cents here.

First of all, I am not going to get into whether or not \m/ is wrong for their raiding of the read sphere. This is not what its about to me.

Second of all, don't blame me for selling you out. You have been toying with FAR and I ever since you stepped down. You ordered an attack on a member of another sovereign alliance without pandas or I knowing. You did this AFTER you relinguished your postion within the alliance. We also couldn't claim it was random as it was coordinated, it involved CMs and aircraft. This was no raid.

It is true I freaked out at you, why wouldn't I? You have showed complete disregard for your friends, your allies, and your old alliance. I didn't tell Emperormarx it was you right when I found out, Pandas and I didn't tell him until AFTER you messaged me and left our alliance. After you abandonned us and made a fool and a mokery of FAR in our channels. You were k/b because you were egging on the situation, you were trying to create drama and abusing your position of former-emperor. Even though you aren't in the seat now your words and opinions still have a sway to our FA.

I think you have gone completely insane. You burnt your bridges and threatened your alliance with war. Even if the chances weren't high, it was still unnescessary. If you wanted to make a point so it yourself, don't do it through newb members who know nothing of the affairs of the world. Many of whom you have sent messages to warping their judgment and usurping your "friends".

Great way to leave us and your alliance. Great way to use our members as pawns to hide and cower behind. I once had respect for you.

P.S. Oh yes, I am on the list to ZI you. I'm doing this for FAR and what you did to your "friends". See you around.

[quote name='Emperor Marx' date='22 July 2010 - 12:08 PM' timestamp='1279814920' post='2384474']
Duly noted you two support rogues.
[/quote]
Rogues usually actually have a reason for launching attacks, unlike tech raiders. This places them just one step up on the evolutionary scale.

Edit: Oh wow, looks like Havok is in \m/ government now. Have fun with that.

Edited by Haflinger

[quote name='Haflinger' date='22 July 2010 - 10:53 PM' timestamp='1279864381' post='2385557']
Rogues usually actually have a reason for launching attacks, unlike tech raiders. This places them just one step up on the evolutionary scale.
[/quote]

Too true. Tech raids are entirely unbound by cause and effect. They simply happen. Wherefore I do not know.

[quote name='Emperor Marx' date='23 July 2010 - 03:00 AM' timestamp='1279868396' post='2385624']
Since when? News to me.
[/quote]
Oh phew.

He just comes off that way as he's clarifying to Fernando what you guys have ordered against Fernando's nation.

TL;DR

he got others to do his dirty work because he he lacks the nutbag to do it himself.

He then mouthed off at the wrong people

He then threatened to remove a senator (yes thats right him and his 1 man band) LAWL

He then mouthed off some more

Did I say he talked tough while in peacemode?

End result he's on ZI list

We all LOLD at him.

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' date='23 July 2010 - 02:28 PM' timestamp='1279906069' post='2386067']
Did Fernando kill FAR?
[/quote]

No, we're still in this game. Just going through a phase. It may not look so good to those on the outside looking in, but we'll be alright soon. In fact, I think we may end up better than ever.

[quote name='Haflinger' date='23 July 2010 - 05:35 AM' timestamp='1279888525' post='2385782']
Oh phew.

He just comes off that way as he's clarifying to Fernando what you guys have ordered against Fernando's nation.
[/quote]
He may come off that way, but he is not \m/ gov :)

[quote name='Fernando12' date='22 July 2010 - 06:27 PM' timestamp='1279837626' post='2384920']
Marx wants an apology even if its "private" which I will not do because a private lie of an apology is the same as a public lie of an apology to \m/. They won't ever get it from me. Plus who is to say that private apology won't go public. Bottomline is \m/ will never get an apology from me no matter what it costs me.
[/quote]

So it sounds more you're PZIing yourself...

[quote name='Haflinger' date='23 July 2010 - 01:53 AM' timestamp='1279864381' post='2385557']

Edit: Oh wow, looks like Havok is in \m/ government now. Have fun with that.
[/quote]

Where do you come up with these gems? I'll give you a couple hints as to why tech raiders raid.

Hint One: The reason is in their name
Hint Two: It isn't the word raid

Best of luck solving this mind boggling puzzle.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1279906270' post='2386076']
TL;DR

he got others to do his dirty work because he he lacks the nutbag to do it himself.

He then threatened to remove a senator (yes thats right him and his 1 man band) LAWL

We all LOLD at him.
[/quote]

Quoting this to ensure everyone sees it twice.

Don't forget that Fernando is saying that the terms to appeal are unfair, and he's going to be PZI'd. I feel those terms are just fine, considering some of the more interesting terms I've seen on our Mercy Boards, they're giving you a very easy way out with the apology. Good luck with the ZI.

[quote name='Haquertal' timestamp='1279955294' post='2387243']

Don't forget that Fernando is saying that the terms to appeal are unfair, and he's going to be PZI'd. I feel those terms are just fine, considering some of the more interesting terms I've seen on our Mercy Boards, they're giving you a very easy way out with the apology. Good luck with the ZI.
[/quote]

You could have edited my grammar for me, gosh.... :P

I have had a look at you guys mercy boards and they are quite funny and require more effort than what \m/ was asking from him. I'm glad he chose to stick to his morals and not apologise. I would be severely disappointed in seeing him get away with minimal damage :v

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1279955558' post='2387250']
You could have edited my grammar for me, gosh.... :P

I have had a look at you guys mercy boards and they are quite funny and require more effort than what \m/ was asking from him. I'm glad he chose to stick to his morals and not apologise. I would be severely disappointed in seeing him get away with minimal damage :v
[/quote]

He would not have gotten away with minimal damage. He just wouldn't have been completely devastated. But he's made his choice and we're happy to oblige.

[quote name='Emperor Marx' timestamp='1279955832' post='2387255']
He would not have gotten away with minimal damage. He just wouldn't have been completely devastated. But he's made his choice and we're happy to oblige.
[/quote]

have I told you lately I <3 you? :P Severely is good, but ZI is better :P Give him his wish and make it EZI, no? Ohh well, worth a try.

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1279835846' post='2384862']
[center][size="7"] :awesome: This just in: I am now under PZI/EZI :awesome: [/size][/center][/quote]

Due to you being unable to show any apologetic qualities and just being annoying you are now under OTS's QDMWPAZIZLZTE. We will take this away when you write an apology to \m/ and make a drawing showing OTS"s love for the Alphabet or write a short story about an adventure with Abba where you learn the Alphabet and fight off a team of starving cartoon characters.

Good showing \m/

Edited by Believland

[quote name='Emperor Marx' timestamp='1279955832' post='2387255']
[/quote]

I really don't blame you. Like I said before, his terms were simple and easy, but he's just being thickheaded and trying to show you guys in a bad light, when there's no way to do that at all in this situation. Best of luck ZI'ing him.

[quote name='Haquertal' timestamp='1279955294' post='2387243']

[/quote]

I am not saying Marx's terms are unfair. I am saying he is asking for something that I simply will not give and that is an apology. Everyone did read the logs where he states that he wants ZI and a private apology right?

1. It would not be sincere.
2. It would only be so that I can get out of this situation.
3. They can use that as saying that I asked/begged for mercy/leniency.

Unlike some, I will not beg for mercy. \m/ can have my 8,509 infra but an apology afterwards is a no go. Roles reversed, I wouldn't want an apology from anyone in \m/ because it would be insincere so whats the point of asking for it.

\m/ can do with me as they wish here, but my terms are easy on them too: ZI and we're done and go our separate ways.

[b]Edit:[/b] Dare I say it? I think Marx wants me to apologize just so they don't have to take so much damage. :awesome:

Edited by Fernando12

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1279964230' post='2387319']
[b]Edit:[/b] Dare I say it? I think Marx wants me to apologize just so they don't have to take so much damage. :awesome:
[/quote]

I doubt very much that it's true, but you may say it all you want.

You're no Frans Josef.

I will say what I've said before. This is just another one of those 'pity me' threads that crop up from time to time. You have wrapped yourself in the usual bravado, but what you choose to talk about betrays the fact that this bothers you far more than you would like to let on.

However, continued attempts to get sympathy are unlikely to go anywhere.

Why's that?

[quote]TL;DR

We all LOLD at him.[/quote]

That's why.