So I am on a ZI list

Fernando12

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' date='21 July 2010 - 10:34 PM' timestamp='1279748069' post='2383303']
If he does fight ( I really hope he does) he will soon run out of nukes, especially when throwing them at 3 people. Please Fernando don't disappoint me!!!!! :D
[/quote]
If he sells down after buying a WRC and targets medium to small nations with no SDI it would be very damaging. I havent checked where your 22 SDIs are but if you didnt have any in range you(your alliance) would have to sell down to meet him and sell down again. Half a billion goes a long way when fighting at the bottom.The people down there who havent been nuked can lose it and your only choice would be put people in peace or repeatedly sell down to fight him.

Edited by Alterego

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well hello Fernando. It is nice to meet you again. Let me explain some things in case you can't quite comprehend what you've done in the past day;

1. You put FAR in an unreasonably uncomfortable position.
2. You abused the trust you had with the alliance you used to lead.
3. You ordered an attack not just on \m/, but \m/ government, knowingly without approval.
4. You attempted to insult us. Though I had a bigger laugh out of that than anything, but why not throw this in among the rest of the stupid things you've done within the past 24 hours.
5. You will need to make an appeal for peace on [url="http://blinging13.com/forums/index.php?topic=182.0"]this forum[/url] once you come out of Peace Mode and start taking your hits like the hard $@! you pretend to be.

[quote name='Alterego' date='21 July 2010 - 10:44 PM' timestamp='1279748626' post='2383318']
If he sells down after buying a WRC and targets medium to small nations with no SDI it would be very damaging. I havent checked where your 22 SDIs are but if you didnt have any in range you(your alliance) would have to sell down to meet him and sell down again. Half a billion goes a long way when fighting at the bottom.The people down there who havent been nuked can lose it and your only choice would be put people in peace or repeatedly sell down to fight him.
[/quote]

Of coarse he could, I'm pretty confident that there will be an abundance of people that have SDI and wonders that would love to have a fight :D the response here is pretty overwhelming.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' date='21 July 2010 - 10:48 PM' timestamp='1279748917' post='2383328']
Of coarse he could, I'm pretty confident that there will be an abundance of people that have SDI and wonders that would love to have a fight :D the response here is pretty overwhelming.
[/quote]
I dont doubt that. Either way hes not coming out of peace for a while so you should pull up a deckchair and work on your tan.

[quote name='Alterego' date='21 July 2010 - 10:52 PM' timestamp='1279749134' post='2383333']
I dont doubt that. Either way hes not coming out of peace for a while so you should pull up a deckchair and work on your tan.
[/quote]

Ohh that's a certainty :P I will await the opportunity to present itself when he's feeling brave.

[quote name='Fernando12' date='21 July 2010 - 05:57 PM' timestamp='1279749413' post='2383344']
OP updated with my response.
[/quote]

Your motivations don't mean anything because it is your actions we're judging you on. And it's your actions we're ZI'ing you for.

Edited by Emperor Marx

[quote name='Emperor Marx' date='21 July 2010 - 05:04 PM' timestamp='1279749878' post='2383358']
Your motivations don't mean anything because it is your actions we're judging you on. And it's your actions we're ZI'ing you for.
[/quote]

I understand that Marx, but it will be on my terms. I'll get my ZI when I am damn well ready for it ^_^

[quote name='Xiphosis' date='21 July 2010 - 05:13 PM' timestamp='1279750366' post='2383376']
Read the update. Opinion hasn't changed. Save me a slot \m/.
[/quote]
Don't worry Xiph once their done with me I can give you a shot at the champ :P

[quote name='Fernando12' date='21 July 2010 - 06:17 PM' timestamp='1279750606' post='2383380']
Don't worry Xiph once their done with me I can give you a shot at the champ :P
[/quote]
You have tickets to fight ivanelterrible?

[quote name='Emperor Marx' date='21 July 2010 - 04:45 PM' timestamp='1279748738' post='2383323']
Well hello Fernando. It is nice to meet you again. Let me explain some things in case you can't quite comprehend what you've done in the past day;

3. You ordered an attack not just on \m/, but \m/ government, knowingly without approval.
4. You attempted to insult us. Though I had a bigger laugh out of that than anything, but why not throw this in among the rest of the stupid things you've done within the past 24 hours.
5. You will need to make an appeal for peace on [url="http://blinging13.com/forums/index.php?topic=182.0"]this forum[/url] once you come out of Peace Mode and start taking your hits like the hard $@! you pretend to be.
[/quote]
I am not registering on an \m/ forum. Not giving you any of my info. We can talk later on IRC whenever it is this gets done.

[quote name='Fernando12' date='21 July 2010 - 06:37 PM' timestamp='1279751853' post='2383417']
I am not registering on an \m/ forum. Not giving you any of my info. We can talk later on IRC whenever it is this gets done.
[/quote]

Then you won't be getting peace.

[ooc: I have better things to do than misuse your personal information. And considering we have never nor will ever do so, there isn't anything to be worried about. Others may go to extreme lengths to find out personal information about others but I do not. It isn't worth the time nor the effort.]

Edited by Emperor Marx

[quote name='Emperor Marx' date='21 July 2010 - 05:41 PM' timestamp='1279752096' post='2383424']
Then you won't be getting peace.

[ooc: I have better things to do than misuse your personal information. And considering we have never nor will ever do so, there isn't anything to be worried about. Others may go to extreme lengths to find out personal information about others but I do not. It isn't worth the time nor the effort.]
[/quote]
Well, since you seem sincere about it then I may check it out after we do our thing.

[quote name='Fernando12' date='21 July 2010 - 06:44 PM' timestamp='1279752236' post='2383428']
Well, since you seem sincere about it then I may check it out after we do our thing.
[/quote]

I'll vouch for \m/ on this one. Absolutely not their style to mess with people in that way.

As for this...you violated one of the primary rules of leadership: lead by example. If you wanted to do this thing for the lulz, you should have launched the first attack, not hung back to...whatever the plan was. <_<

Have fun I guess? Someone should get something out of this anyway, it's pretty pointless.

[quote name='Emperor Marx' date='21 July 2010 - 06:45 PM' timestamp='1279748738' post='2383323']
[/quote]

These. As I told you, we don't need this. Nando, your reasons for doing this are pure BS and I know you think you need to grow up a bit. You severely damaged my respect for you, to the point that some of us might "forget" what you did for us and just see you as a fool.

As for the freedom of speech stuff you keep spouting at me: we're fine with anyone voicing their opinion but when that opinion has the ability to hurt us and we have the ability to shut you up, we will do that. We just don't want to see you around for a little while :)

Now if you stayed with us and didn't pull anything, you'd be involved. But you aren't anymore. You pulled a stupid stunt and left us in the dust. You're out, now stay out because we don't need you around if all you will do is hurt us. Trust me, we can take care of ourselves.

[quote name='Jaymjaym' date='21 July 2010 - 10:28 AM' timestamp='1279733317' post='2382776']
:(( Sanctioning my trade partners :((

I'm only vaguely aware about what's going on here, so for now I'll just wish you good luck in getting everything settled.
[/quote]

Considering that he ordered an attack on \m/... sanctions against him are quite reasonable.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' date='21 July 2010 - 12:56 PM' timestamp='1279742165' post='2383085']
Yo what about me!!!!!!!!! I posted my request on page 1 :P
[/quote]

I think some of us started requesting slots on IRC.

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' date='21 July 2010 - 01:16 PM' timestamp='1279743371' post='2383130']
Are you seriously going to stay for PM for six weeks while you get a pentagon and WRC?

edit: As a reminder, the ZI list is also a foreign aid embargo. Should seem obvious but its worth saying.
[/quote]

I wonder if it should include a trade embargo...? In any case... its going to be... amusing....

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' date='21 July 2010 - 01:25 PM' timestamp='1279743917' post='2383151']
how much is your WRC 150 mil ? how much is a pentagon ? 30 mil. So you will blow 180 mill of your WC

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of United Force. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Total Money: [b]$275,680,530[/b]

Somehow if you come out of pm you wont put up much of a fight regardless, especially if people spy away what little you have of a WC.
[/quote]

It was Total Money: $282,081,543 yesterday.

[quote name='Alterego' date='21 July 2010 - 02:20 PM' timestamp='1279747214' post='2383278']
Yeah I spied on him earlier and was going to post something like that. However he needs 2 months and 10 days to buy the pentagon and WRC. If he gets his trades sorted he should be able to make over $400m during that 70 day period. Add his spare $95m after buying wonders and he should have half a billion when he comes out of peace. Its not the greatest ever warchest or anything but it could make a dent over a 6 week period.
[/quote]

Accounting, or not for the PM collection penalty? Because I know too many to list here that would mobilize in a second if he were out of PM....

Actually, its 40 days... 10 more before he can get a Pentagon, and another 30 to get the WRC....

[quote name='Fernando12' date='21 July 2010 - 10:37 AM' timestamp='1279733847' post='2382796']
I'll stay in pm until I get my wrc so if the zi order still stands in august they will get a fierce fight at great losses.
[/quote]

Fierce? I sense more of a paper tiger.

But, if you do come out of peace-mode... [url=http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=279161]I'm sure you know where to find me[/url].

[quote name='Believland' date='21 July 2010 - 07:08 PM' timestamp='1279757315' post='2383578']
You're pathetic. I hope \m/ auctions off slots because I would love to raid you.
[/quote]
Now this here is an awesome idea.

Also, Fernando..you know that image of the kid in the corner with a dunce hat that says "Go sit in the corner, dumb(filter didnt censor the rest of the word)" ...yeah lets pretend i posted that here just for you

Edited by wickedj