So I am on a ZI list

Fernando12

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rush Sykes' date='21 July 2010 - 03:52 PM' timestamp='1279741954' post='2383075']
If \m/ can find a slot on him for me, I would very much appreciate it.
[/quote]

You've been added to the slot request list. Ragnarok and Poison Clan are ahead of you, Xiphosis is behind you.

Edited by Chief Savage Man

[quote name='Fernando12' date='21 July 2010 - 01:37 PM' timestamp='1279733847' post='2382796']
I'll stay in pm until I get my wrc so if the zi order still stands in august they will get a fierce fight at great losses.
[/quote]

Are you seriously going to stay for PM for six weeks while you get a pentagon and WRC?

edit: As a reminder, the ZI list is also a foreign aid embargo. Should seem obvious but its worth saying.

Edited by Chief Savage Man

how much is your WRC 150 mil ? how much is a pentagon ? 30 mil. So you will blow 180 mill of your WC

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of United Force. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Days in Peace Mode: 1 Days
Desired Religion: Christianity
Desired Government: Democracy
Threat Level: Low
Tax Rate: 30%
Number of Spies: 550
Last Nuke Purchase: 6/30/2010 5:30:29 PM
Last Wonder Purchase: 6/30/2010
Total Money: [b]$275,680,530[/b]
Technology: 3,105.83 Levels
Last Bill Payment: 7/21/2010 6:09:48 AM
Trade Partners: None
Secret Aid Sent To: None
Total Aircraft: 85
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 729
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 36
Navy Purchases Today: 0
Navy Vessels:
# Corvettes: 0
# Landing Ships: 0
# Battleships: 0
# Cruisers: 0
# Frigates: 0
# Destroyers: 0
# Submarines: 0
# Aircraft Carriers: 6

Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified.

Somehow if you come out of pm you wont put up much of a fight regardless, especially if people spy away what little you have of a WC.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

So fernando12 is at 8500 infra without a Pentagon, Silo, CIA or Air Base? I wouldn't go above 4000 without at least three. Boy'll get rolled the second he comes out of peace mode, and with that, um, trade circle, it's not like his collections'll be all that great in the meantime.

[quote name='Max Power' date='21 July 2010 - 03:44 PM' timestamp='1279745060' post='2383192']
So fernando12 is at 8500 infra without a Pentagon, Silo, CIA or Air Base? I wouldn't go above 4000 without at least three. Boy'll get rolled the second he comes out of peace mode, and with that, um, trade circle, it's not like his collections'll be all that great in the meantime.
[/quote]

Don't forget he has 0 Guerrilla Camps and is a -11 for improvements available.

[quote name='trance addict' date='21 July 2010 - 09:58 PM' timestamp='1279745877' post='2383227']
[/quote]

He lost they slots when I nuked him about 1 month ago, when I went rogue :v

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='trance addict' date='21 July 2010 - 04:58 PM' timestamp='1279745877' post='2383227']
[/quote]
He can change that when he gets out of peace mode though. No point keeping around guerrilla camps when you can't be attacked.

[quote name='Max Power' date='21 July 2010 - 01:02 PM' timestamp='1279746133' post='2383238']
He can change that when he gets out of peace mode though. No point keeping around guerrilla camps when you can't be attacked.
[/quote]

And blow even more of his warchest on infra?

[quote name='Xiphosis' date='21 July 2010 - 04:09 PM' timestamp='1279746524' post='2383251']
And blow even more of his warchest on infra?
[/quote]

I think he means decomming a bunch of his econ improvements to do so.

Regardless, it's probably a moot point...with $275m, if he's planning to spend over a month in peace mode with 8500 infra, he'll end up with less cash than he began, so that WRC is never gonna happen.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' date='21 July 2010 - 09:25 PM' timestamp='1279743917' post='2383151']
how much is your WRC 150 mil ? how much is a pentagon ? 30 mil. So you will blow 180 mill of your WC

Somehow if you come out of pm you wont put up much of a fight regardless, especially if people spy away what little you have of a WC.
[/quote]
Yeah I spied on him earlier and was going to post something like that. However he needs 2 months and 10 days to buy the pentagon and WRC. If he gets his trades sorted he should be able to make over $400m during that 70 day period. Add his spare $95m after buying wonders and he should have half a billion when he comes out of peace. Its not the greatest ever warchest or anything but it could make a dent over a 6 week period.

[quote name='Schad' date='21 July 2010 - 01:12 PM' timestamp='1279746744' post='2383256']
I think he means decomming a bunch of his econ improvements to do so.
[/quote]

Hm.. What a stupid hole to be in when you decide to pull something like this.

[quote name='Alterego' date='21 July 2010 - 10:20 PM' timestamp='1279747214' post='2383278']
Yeah I spied on him earlier and was going to post something like that. However he needs 2 months and 10 days to buy the pentagon and WRC. If he gets his trades sorted he should be able to make over $400m during that 70 day period. Add his spare $95m after buying wonders and he should have half a billion when he comes out of peace. Its not the greatest ever warchest or anything but it could make a dent over a 6 week period.
[/quote]

His collections wont be much I don't think? I assume he would be kept in trade sanction? Idk? Whatever money he has wont stop my enjoyment from hitting him. He likes 3v1 in his favour so I'm half expecting him to delete. Now it will be my turn to 3v1 him in my favour and the thought of that brings me great warmth. This couldn't have happened at a better time. Unlike him I wont screw up the stagger :P

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' date='21 July 2010 - 10:25 PM' timestamp='1279747531' post='2383289']
His collections wont be much I don't think? I assume he would be kept in trade sanction? Idk? Whatever money he has wont stop my enjoyment from hitting him. He likes 3v1 in his favour so I'm half expecting him to delete. Now it will be my turn to 3v1 him in my favour and the thought of that brings me great warmth. This couldn't have happened at a better time. Unlike him I wont screw up the stagger :P
[/quote]
Of course the main thing lacking is probably the will to do it. Judging by his reaction and apparent lack of fighting experience based on his nations age, set-up & casualty count I dont think he will do it. Now that the threat has been made he can be sanctioned across the spectrum to limit his ability to fund the "offensive".

Edited by Alterego

[quote name='Alterego' date='21 July 2010 - 10:29 PM' timestamp='1279747752' post='2383294']
Of course the main thing lacking is probably the will to do it. Judging by his reaction and apparent lack of fighting experience based on his nations age, set-up & casualty count I dont think he will do it. Now that the threat has been made he can be sanctioned across the spectrum to limit his ability to fund the "offensive".
[/quote]

If he does fight ( I really hope he does) he will soon run out of nukes, especially when throwing them at 3 people. Please Fernando don't disappoint me!!!!! :D