OMGWTFBBQURKIDDING

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='wickedj' date='15 July 2010 - 02:41 AM' timestamp='1279161695' post='2372066']
Well, this is good for Valhalla so while the day started bad its ending pretty decently.

Also, i wish to blame SG and namely Xiphosis for this..i have no clue how we or he is at fault but since its the thing to do lately im doing it
[/quote]
Totally my fault, you plum...... back to the gulags with you young padawan

[quote name='The Pansy' date='14 July 2010 - 10:26 PM' timestamp='1279164351' post='2372152']
Totally my fault, you plum...... back to the gulags with you young padawan
[/quote]
My apologies oh mighty General, i will now excuse myself from this thread

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' date='14 July 2010 - 07:52 PM' timestamp='1279162309' post='2372087']
Purple unity is DEADDDDDDD
[/quote]

Sad to say, the split in Purple has drained me.. I was there for the formation of the original PURPLE love in.. I'm sorry to see it disintegrate. I know that in time, hopefully, things will improve.

oo/ Valhalla
oo/ legion

[quote name='Mathias' date='14 July 2010 - 11:38 PM' timestamp='1279175911' post='2372535']
Did no one tell Legion that the war was a joke?
[/quote]

lol oh you joker you....you think it would matter? :D

I take the weekend off and come back to a treat.

Good stuff all around, cheers legion.

[quote name='Darth Elecian' date='15 July 2010 - 03:54 AM' timestamp='1279162478' post='2372092']
I'll be honest, I was not expecting to see this but things happen and as of right now, the winds of change are blowing mighty hard.
[/quote]
In other words when the going might get tough the Legion ditches their allieS to save their skin. Where to now Legion? most of the world thinks you are a joke and probably spent the last 2 years slagging you at every opportunity. Even MK couldnt turn your alliance around.