OMGWTFBBQURKIDDING

It is always sad to see a treaty cancelled but I guess if the Legion feel the need to move on to something new, whatever that may be, then that is their choice to make. I'm sure they have a truly excellent alliance lined up as a replacement.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wtf is happening with you Legion?!?

[quote name='Lord Levistus' date='16 July 2010 - 12:09 AM' timestamp='1279235358' post='2373694']
but atleast i don't have to be civil around Feebleman and [b]Arbiter [/b]anymore.
[/quote]
Sweet!, every cloud does indeed have a silver lining.

[quote name='flak attack' date='15 July 2010 - 11:31 PM' timestamp='1279251096' post='2374040']
Hilariously, any alliance that's worth anything but isn't named STA would probably rather have a Valhalla treaty than a Legion treaty.
[/quote]

[quote name='Tygaland' date='16 July 2010 - 07:09 AM' timestamp='1279278576' post='2374344']
It is always sad to see a treaty cancelled but I guess if the Legion feel the need to move on to something new, whatever that may be, then that is their choice to make. I'm sure they have a truly excellent alliance lined up as a replacement.
[/quote]

STA-Legion MDAP for 2010. You heard it here first folks

[quote name='Lusitan' date='16 July 2010 - 03:40 AM' timestamp='1279266025' post='2374292']
If only they were the only ones showing a certain lack of gratitude.
[/quote]

Is that cute little jab directed at me good sir?

[quote name='Lord Fingolfin' date='16 July 2010 - 04:34 PM' timestamp='1279294423' post='2374514']
STA-Legion MDAP for 2010. You heard it here first folks
[/quote]
My money was on someone else. Wherever they go they will be allied to people who have openly hated them for years up to and including this week. So when we see the announcement we will know all the hails and well wishers are lying.

NPO - LEGION - STA - MK :awesome: 2 degrees of seperation

Edited by Alterego

Should of first switched to a democracy Legion, then eventually rebuild up your relationship with ODN and then it would have all fallen into place. But nooooooooo. "We Wantz Our Powaz Foreverz" And when I accused you of being NPO's offspring, I got a "No no, NPO is our best friend, blah bloop blarg" Looks like you weren't too truthful with that either if you're looking at switching sides of the web.

In your defense, I guess there was this latest war between then and now. So now that you guys know that you won't be winning in a war anytime soon with your current side, I guess the logical choice would be to switch sides. ;) Way to do the right thing. :smug:

Would have saved you the headache had you of listened to a poor chap a few months back. ;)

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' date='15 July 2010 - 04:35 PM' timestamp='1279226130' post='2373395']
The Legion has its head so far up the NPO's butt that they can see Invicta's feet.
[/quote]
[i]Be the best at whatever you do...[/i] ;)

Edited by Learz

[quote name='Kevanovia' date='16 July 2010 - 01:27 PM' timestamp='1279301224' post='2374682']
Should of first switched to a democracy Legion, then eventually rebuild up your relationship with ODN and then it would have all fallen into place. But nooooooooo. "We Wantz Our Powaz Foreverz" And when I accused you of being NPO's offspring, I got a "No no, NPO is our best friend, blah bloop blarg" Looks like you weren't too truthful with that either if you're looking at switching sides of the web.

In your defense, I guess there was this latest war between then and now. So now that you guys know that you won't be winning in a war anytime soon with your current side, I guess the logical choice would be to switch sides. ;) Way to do the right thing. :smug:

Would have saved you the headache had you of listened to a poor chap a few months back. ;)
[/quote]

You really shouldn't go there.

What motivation does Legion have to build a relationship with ODN? For two wars in a row, ODN didn't defend Legion, despite being treatied, and then right before Purplegate, when it looked as though there was going to be a war and ODN may be called on to defend, your alliance told Legion you were discussing canceling the treaty, and that they should be prepared for that. ODN so often talks about how they used to be the greatest ally to Legion, but your friendship extended no farther than forum spam and pictures of cake. When it actually counted, you ended up not defending, and then tried to cancel the treaty so that you wouldn't have to when the going got really rough.

So really, good on Legion for not "listening to a poor chap". They can do much, much better than you folks.

[quote name='pezstar' date='16 July 2010 - 05:23 PM' timestamp='1279315371' post='2374997']

What motivation does Legion have to build a relationship with ODN? For two wars in a row, ODN didn't defend Legion, despite being treatied, and then right before Purplegate, when it looked as though there was going to be a war and ODN may be called on to defend, your alliance told Legion you were discussing canceling the treaty, and that they should be prepared for that. ODN so often talks about how they used to be the greatest ally to Legion, but your friendship extended no farther than forum spam and pictures of cake. When it actually counted, you ended up not defending, and then tried to cancel the treaty so that you wouldn't have to when the going got really rough.

So really, good on Legion for not "listening to a poor chap". They can do much, much better than you folks.
[/quote]

Thats it i have now seen it all. I will have to retire to another realm.

[quote name='Buds The Man' date='16 July 2010 - 05:25 PM' timestamp='1279315504' post='2375000']
Thats it i have now seen it all. I will have to retire to another realm.
[/quote]

Haha. I criticize equally. I'll call people out no matter who they're speaking against if what they are saying is crap. Hell, I defended Valhalla the other day.

[quote name='Kevanovia' date='16 July 2010 - 12:27 PM' timestamp='1279301224' post='2374682']
Should of first switched to a democracy Legion, then eventually rebuild up your relationship with ODN and then it would have all fallen into place.
[/quote]
I don't know what Legion did or is doing, but I doubt it was any worse than your idea.

[quote name='pezstar' date='16 July 2010 - 05:27 PM' timestamp='1279315616' post='2375006']
Haha. I criticize equally. I'll call people out no matter who they're speaking against if what they are saying is crap. Hell, I defended Valhalla the other day.
[/quote]
I call shens on that :P

[quote name='Lord Fingolfin' date='16 July 2010 - 01:17 AM' timestamp='1279261021' post='2374267']
Wait...really. And yet you resign with the NPO? Simultaneously murdering any positive PR you had and recementing the image of Legion being NPO lapdogs. Last war we backed up IRON, Val wasn't involved at all. If you were to cancel on anyone it would be NPO and IRON...but IRON beat you to the punch already :awesome:

I find it funny how when TTK declared on The Legion in the BiPolar War, Val almost immediately notified TTK that they were cancelling their MDoAP for chaining in and aggressively attacking Legion. The mark of a good ally, and BAPS are just loyal little tenacious !@#$%^&* and if I had to pick one nonsanctioned alliance to be on my side I would be sorely tempted to choose them. And this is how you repay them? I'm hoping this is carry over from Imperial's MoFA tenure, and not Megamind's doing.

You see the problem with trying to pull a LoSS is that the other side has to at least somewhat like you. In The Legion's circumstance...most of the other side actively despises you and would roll you if you have the chance. Heh, good luck, you're going ot need it
[/quote]
Awww shucks. You're embarrassing us.

[quote name='pezstar' date='16 July 2010 - 05:23 PM' timestamp='1279315371' post='2374997']

[/quote]
Oh wow, I think I have now seen it all. pezstar defending new Legion.

[/quote]
Kevanovia is in UPN.

The present foreign policy of the ODN does not resemble our foreign policy circa 2007.

[quote name='Style #386' date='16 July 2010 - 10:12 PM' timestamp='1279332716' post='2375362']
Kevanovia is in UPN.

The present foreign policy of the ODN does not resemble our foreign policy circa 2007.
[/quote]

I never said it did. I said that Legion has absolutely no motivation to befriend ODN, given their negative history with you.

[quote name='pezstar' date='17 July 2010 - 03:13 AM' timestamp='1279332791' post='2375364']
I never said it did. I said that Legion has absolutely no motivation to befriend ODN, given their negative history with you.
[/quote]

(this is a reply to both of your posts)

You have to look at who was at the helm during purplegate and beforehand. WalkerNinja wasn't doing ODN any favors. I too was against what ODN was doing during his terms as SecGen. I was booted out of the public chan for badmouthing what Walker seemed to be doing to the ODN from the outside. (Selling out) If you're telling me that ORRPLE was no more than a joke...then I don't know what to believe anymore :blink: