A Joint Announcement from The Legion and NPO

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='kriekfreak' date='21 May 2010 - 10:55 AM' timestamp='1274453690' post='2306931']
I have more than 7 close friends but I still wouldn't sign with them all. Especially not if you are signing them in 2 days. I think it lacks some respect to the signatories you are signing with. Are they just a number? If not, why the haste?

Again, what's the haste? Couldn't they spread them a bit to prevent the signatories feeling like numbers? Maybe the people that signed with NPO don't feel like that, but I sure would've. Why should size matter in signing treaties? I also don't understand why you have to point out how many treaties our allies in FOK have. Is there a point you are trying to make? If so, I am missing it.
[/quote]

I get what your saying Kriek (mark this day on the calendar) but I know most of these were just sitting on the table gathering dust untill terms were exited. Most of them with 3 of them being purple were known about and really after what TPF did for them none of these should be a shocker other than the NSO treaty which really isnt either. These treaties would have been spread out normally, but obviously due to the long terms that were imposed they all come at once. Considering the conditions i dont think its disrespectfull how ever if it werent these conditions I would agree with you.

Glad to see this.

People can really find the most silliest things to moan about. I,...even after 4 years, can [b]still[/b] be shocked by the silliness displayed here and a lack of common sense. Keep on being planet CN xD There is a saying in my nation: "Da te nema, trebalo bi te izmisliti" Translation, though a lot is lost: "If there was no you, one should invent you."
Maybe the gist will not get lost over languages.

Edited by Branimir

[quote name='kriekfreak' date='21 May 2010 - 09:55 AM' timestamp='1274453690' post='2306931']
I have more than 7 close friends but I still wouldn't sign with them all. Especially not if you are signing them in 2 days. I think it lacks some respect to the signatories you are signing with. Are they just a number? If not, why the haste?

Again, what's the haste? Couldn't they spread them a bit to prevent the signatories feeling like numbers? Maybe the people that signed with NPO don't feel like that, but I sure would've. Why should size matter in signing treaties? I also don't understand why you have to point out how many treaties our allies in FOK have. Is there a point you are trying to make? If so, I am missing it.
[/quote]

Are you seriously criticizing NPO for the timing of their treaties? You are showing an amazing amount of bias that shows it wouldn't matter what NPO does you're not going to stop spewing these things out on the OWF, which discredits your posting in the past and in the future.

I've said what I have wanted to say (argueing each and every one of you would just kill too much of my precious time). If all alliances involved are happy about it, I think the only thing that remains is to congratulate you all. So here: Congratulations.

[quote name='kriekfreak' date='21 May 2010 - 05:56 PM' timestamp='1274457378' post='2306983']
I've said what I have wanted to say (argueing each and every one of you would just kill too much of my precious time). If all alliances involved are happy about it, I think the only thing that remains is to congratulate you all. So here: Congratulations.
[/quote]

Thank you :)

[quote name='goldielax25' date='21 May 2010 - 11:37 AM' timestamp='1274456229' post='2306969']
I hear it's beautiful in Stockholm this time of year.

Congrats on the treaty.
[/quote]

Heh. It's pretty easy to talk about something you have absolutely no understanding of whatsoever.

...which is fairly typical with most of the drivel that comes from here.

Anyway, I am extremely happy to formalize this relationship again. Also, for those of you hating on me for using the old flag (Darth Elecian) :P, I didn't have the new one! :(

[quote name='goldielax25' date='21 May 2010 - 04:37 PM' timestamp='1274456229' post='2306969']
I hear it's beautiful in Stockholm this time of year.

Congrats on the treaty.
[/quote]

Can I borrow your flares?

Congrats you two, nice to see your history has continued down the positive path.

[quote name='kriekfreak' date='21 May 2010 - 10:55 AM' timestamp='1274453690' post='2306931']
Again, what's the haste? Couldn't they spread them a bit to prevent the signatories feeling like numbers?
[/quote]

Funny, I don't [i]feel[/i] like a number.

Are you one of those people that doesn't allow their girlfriend to have friends who are guys?

[quote name='Jens of the desert' date='21 May 2010 - 02:49 PM' timestamp='1274474943' post='2307229']
Legion. You have changed a lot since your creation and I don't like what's happened to you. Time has not been kind to you, especially your will and backbone.
[/quote]

Funny... that feeling of caring what you think... it's just not there. The Legion's backbone is as strong as ever. So hush and go back to your cave where you can talk to yourself, which is presumably the only person that is going to listen to you.

o/ Legion
o/ NPO
o/ Stupid Trolls!

Edited by assarax

Congratulations to both alliances. [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif[/img]

Purple Star Treaty [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/wub.gif[/img]

It's not so much Stockholm as the legacy of the decapitation and viceroyship ... Legion had a pro-NPO government imposed on it, with active anti-Orders members purged, and therefore it's natural that the pro-Order faction won out and the people in Legion who actually make decisions remain pro-Order.