The Amazing Like Race

Bilrow

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='King Puffington' date='05 May 2010 - 05:20 PM' timestamp='1273098034' post='2288112']
God damn, GOONS, what are you on? D:
[/quote]
Well just look at the demographics, most GOONS are around college age and most College students are on facebook.

[quote name='Sardonic' date='06 May 2010 - 12:57 PM' timestamp='1273103844' post='2288242']
Well just look at the demographics, most GOONS are around college age and most College students are on facebook.
[/quote]
You could say that for most alliances. You GOONS clearly just don't mind telling RL friends that you actually play CN :P

[quote name='Banksy' date='05 May 2010 - 05:03 PM' timestamp='1273104210' post='2288251']
You could say that for most alliances. You GOONS clearly just don't mind telling RL friends that you actually play CN :P
[/quote]
You make the mistake of assuming we have RL friends.

[quote name='Banksy' date='05 May 2010 - 03:37 PM' timestamp='1273099050' post='2288135']
I see the MK voting machine has failed.
[/quote]
I voted then deleted it from my wall, unfortunately the vote deleted. Not worth leaving it on my wall :( I think many of us feel the same judging by the responses on our forums.

[quote name='Banksy' date='05 May 2010 - 07:03 PM' timestamp='1273104210' post='2288251']
[/quote]

We're in GOONS, what made you think we have shame?

[quote name='Drai' date='06 May 2010 - 02:07 AM' timestamp='1273104436' post='2288257']
I voted then deleted it from my wall, unfortunately the vote deleted. Not worth leaving it on my wall :( I think many of us feel the same judging by the responses on our forums.[/quote]
Well you have far more chances to win this race, then you will ever have the other one.

But I understand your sentiment, hence, I dont even have a wall. FB is not my kind of a thing.

Edited by Branimir

[quote name='Drai' date='05 May 2010 - 07:07 PM' timestamp='1273104436' post='2288257']
Not worth leaving it on my wall :( I think many of us feel the same judging by the responses on our forums.
[/quote]

QFT. I'm not gonna advertise that I play this game to all of my RL friends. It's a guilty pleasure

I believe that unless you specifically click something to the effect of writing a message to share [b]after[/b] you click like, nothing will be displayed on your facebook with anything related to liking an alliance.

And of course, if something was there, there is a convenient delete button.

Edited by memoryproblems

[img]http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/9706/tiod.png[/img]

http://www.cybernations.net/stats_alliance_stats_custom.asp?Alliance=The%20Imperial%20Order

TIO has over 10, huzzah!

Another reason to post our glorious flag, don't you just want to see it in game?

[quote name='Skippy' date='06 May 2010 - 04:10 PM' timestamp='1273155038' post='2288990']
[img]http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/9706/tiod.png[/img]

http://www.cybernations.net/stats_alliance_stats_custom.asp?Alliance=The%20Imperial%20Order

TIO has over 10, huzzah!

Another reason to post our glorious flag, don't you just want to see it in game?
[/quote]

No, and your leaving STA has made all our sigs obsolete. <_<