Farkistan Detective Agency

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Lord GVChamp' date='08 April 2010 - 10:40 PM' timestamp='1270784396' post='2253892']
My sentiments, for the most part.
[/quote]

Yet another issue that we float towards agreement in?

[quote name='Xiphosis' date='08 April 2010 - 10:40 PM' timestamp='1270784408' post='2253894']
Nope. "when you're on the top" Implies I'm only doing it because my sides been winning, which is Lawl.
[/quote]

I'm sure you're having a field day here. Enjoy.

[quote name='Xiphosis' date='08 April 2010 - 11:12 PM' timestamp='1270782742' post='2253847']
[i]Implying I've only just started talking smack[/i]

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o109/Aceofspadezs/HA_HA_HA_OH_WOW.jpg
[/quote]
*talks smack*

*gets rolled*

*keeps talking smack*

*comes out on top*

*is Xiphosis*

[quote name='der_ko' date='08 April 2010 - 11:20 PM' timestamp='1270783183' post='2253859']
I am amused by NSOs comments and attitudes. It's especially ironic when you consider NSO would've never gotten away with any of their crap if it hadn't been for Polar and to a lesser extent, STA.

[size="1"]In before some random NSO member, probably Undercover Goon (lol), argues they never asked for Polars support while pulling their stunts. You didn't have to ask for Polars support, you knew you had it and used it to stroke your overbloated and wholly undeserved egos.[/size]
[/quote]
Let's not forget that they knew having NpO and STA's support translated to having CnG's support.

This is cool.

Also glad we started small. I think the straight-up ODPing and MDPing that's been going on in the last year or so has really diluted the value of the treaties.

[quote name='wintermoon' date='09 April 2010 - 12:48 AM' timestamp='1270788473' post='2253987']
Someone signed a treaty with Polar? They must have a very short memory.

Good luck, you're going to need it.
[/quote]

Wow, how utterly and completely creative. You are such a unique snowflake, you. :ehm:

[quote name='Stonewall Jaxon' date='08 April 2010 - 11:26 PM' timestamp='1270783549' post='2253871']
I don't want to get sucked into this thread, mainly because as much as the recent war affected us, I don't think Fark-Polar relations are any of our !@#$@#$ business anymore, since neither alliance is relevant to our interests, but I figured I should point out that I don't intend to waste my time or energy worrying about alliances who are not our allies. And as to your cute little appeal to force, you seem to follow us around the world taking potshots, yet I've never seen you personally "do anything about it."
[/quote]

Your members sure have seen me 'do something about it.'

And as long as you're here making vague threats to my allies I'll be here hoping to admin you follow through on them so that I can demolish your alliance again.

[quote]Hey man, whatever makes you sleep at night. [/quote]

Xiphosis is quite partial to facts.

[quote]No fair. We called them for CnG.[/quote]

The great SF-CnG divide widens.

[quote name='Haflinger']Oh man.

Now imagine if, immediately following the Unjust War, Fark had signed a PIAT with GGA. That would have made about as much sense as this. [/Quote]

Oh man oh man. Imagine some logs got out from an alliance like, say, NSO, discussing how they could roll purple and yet do it in a way that would allow NSO to pick alliances such as Invicta up as meatshields afterward. And imagine an alliance like Invicta actually signed a treaty with NSO after that. That'd have made even less sense! Good thing that will never happen!

Edited by Penkala

[quote name='Haflinger' date='09 April 2010 - 01:00 AM' timestamp='1270789202' post='2254000']
Oh man.

Now imagine if, immediately following the Unjust War, Fark had signed a PIAT with GGA. That would have made about as much sense as this.
[/quote]
That's a bad analogy on several levels, and reveals that you are commenting on things you aren't privy to. But one reason your analogy is bad requires no back-channel acces: Fark smashed up GGA good in the UJW; Fark and the NpO did not fight in this war.

[quote name='Coursca' date='08 April 2010 - 09:58 PM' timestamp='1270789120' post='2253998']
This is cool.

Also glad we started small. I think the straight-up ODPing and MDPing that's been going on in the last year or so has really diluted the value of the treaties.

Wow, how utterly and completely creative. You are such a unique snowflake, you. :ehm:
[/quote]

You may be a fine peace time alliance but I wouldn't want you covering my back if it came to war. You have no heart.

[quote name='Haflinger' date='09 April 2010 - 01:00 AM' timestamp='1270789202' post='2254000']
Oh man.

Now imagine if, immediately following the Unjust War, Fark had signed a PIAT with GGA. That would have made about as much sense as this.
[/quote]

Perhaps, we should have. They did after all go out of their way to provide us with free tech.

[quote name='Ackbarican Idol' date='09 April 2010 - 01:19 AM' timestamp='1270790378' post='2254019']
Perhaps, we should have. They did after all go out of their way to provide us with free tech.
[/quote]

In a time of war, no less.