Farkistan Detective Agency

[quote name='Corinan' date='08 April 2010 - 10:14 PM' timestamp='1270779222' post='2253729']
You've got to be kidding me. Just another slap in the face for the Sith, eh Polaris? I'm absolutely stunned at the level of contempt you've shown us.
[/quote]

Your tears: They are delicious.

[quote]Fark is a completely unreasonable and unnecessarily difficult alliance, and Polaris is an alliance whose word means nothing. Yes, excellent treaty between excellent alliances. [/quote]

You are an enabler of Fark by being a member of the Random Insanity Alliance. You provide the deterrent to toppling what you consider a terrible alliance. Good job.

Edited by Penkala

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Bill Adama' date='08 April 2010 - 10:27 PM' timestamp='1270780016' post='2253767']
I agree great treaty, and you would think people playing as SITH would be used to betrayal and treachery :smug:

With that said let the hate flow through you all.
[/quote]

That is a load of crap.

Sith do love, and certainly wouldn't find joy in betraying or being betrayed by their love.

Also a load of crap, but lets get our crap straight, k? ;)

Edited by SpoiL

This couldn't have come sooner! I'm very excited for this continued relationship with our friends in Polar ^_^

/Oh and because I have to....

:wub: Zessa

//And for those of you pooping all over our nice, clean thread

[img]http://www.farkistan.org/Smileys/farkistan/homerun.gif[/img]

///I love me some slashies!
////And lolcats!

[img]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/funny-pictures-kittens-play-with-beads.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='08 April 2010 - 07:31 PM' timestamp='1270780246' post='2253778']
[color="#0000FF"]Fark is a completely unreasonable and unnecessarily difficult alliance, and Polaris is an alliance whose word means nothing. Yes, excellent treaty between excellent alliances.[/color]
[/quote]

Actually you have that reversed. Nonetheless; I'm sure that's why the two alliances did it; to cause peoples' panties to bunch up their bums.

Edited by SonOfHoward

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='08 April 2010 - 10:28 PM' timestamp='1270780082' post='2253770']
[color="#0000FF"]So, is this your reward for not helping the Sith out in the war, Polar?[/color]
[/quote]
Yes, they're rewarded with a PIAT. Brilliant deduction.

[quote name='Jake Liebenow' date='08 April 2010 - 09:21 PM' timestamp='1270779667' post='2253754']
You signed a PIAT with the same alliance that you all refused to fight to defend us. If this doesn't prove that NpO went out of their way to backstab us in this past war, I'm not sure what does.
[/quote]

Can you QQ some more please? Where is the hate for Ivan for not taking terms when Grub offered to do the beer review for him? Where is the graciousness that we fought GOD and VE taking some of the heat off you? Where is the anger for your own alliance for not making sure your nations were prepared for war (kinda like a lot of Polaris was)? You want to whine about how we stabbed you in the back; what about NSO treatying IRON knowing that STA and IRON weren't (aren't?) on good terms? Blame EVERYONE but yourselves, and eventually you may get something right. That is the only feeding you will get. Good day.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' date='08 April 2010 - 07:34 PM' timestamp='1270780428' post='2253786']
Now I'm curious how long this treaty was in the works. In my mind if it was planned before the war, it would explain why NpO did not hit Fark. If it was planned after the war... :psyduck:
[/quote]

We've been building a relationship for a while, over a year. It got a lot more serious in March and we discussed the possibility way after NSO got peace.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='08 April 2010 - 09:31 PM' timestamp='1270780246' post='2253778']
[color="#0000FF"]Fark is a completely unreasonable and unnecessarily difficult alliance, and Polaris is an alliance whose word means nothing. Yes, excellent treaty between excellent alliances.[/color]
[/quote]
I totally agree!! I think both parties will mutually benefit from this agreement!

[quote name='supercoolyellow' date='08 April 2010 - 10:34 PM' timestamp='1270780428' post='2253786']
Now I'm curious how long this treaty was in the works. In my mind if it was planned before the war, it would explain why NpO did not hit Fark. If it was planned after the war... :psyduck:
[/quote]

Started planning around March 2007.

[quote name='Jake Liebenow' date='08 April 2010 - 07:21 PM' timestamp='1270779667' post='2253754']
You signed a PIAT with the same alliance that you all refused to fight to defend us. If this doesn't prove that NpO went out of their way to backstab us in this past war, I'm not sure what does.
[/quote]
They sign a treaty with an alliance that they refused to attack? Doesn't sound like much of a huge stretch to me. :blink:

Congrats Fark; I'll be waiting curiously to see how this plays out.

[quote name='Corinan' date='08 April 2010 - 10:14 PM' timestamp='1270779222' post='2253729']
You've got to be kidding me. Just another slap in the face for the Sith, eh Polaris? I'm absolutely stunned at the level of contempt you've shown us.
[/quote]
No, that comes when we make a bloc together with all of the alliances you lot think are terrible and then sit in our clubhouse all day talking about how lame you are while eating cheesy-puffs.

Secretly we all just want to be your friend because you're so cool and stuff. We just don't know how to approach you and so we just decided to lob nukes at you instead of saying "hi"

However, Polar is not nearly cool enough for that treatment and so we can just go up to them and ask them for a treaty after months and months of communication.

[quote name='SonOfHoward' date='08 April 2010 - 10:37 PM' timestamp='1270780644' post='2253793']
I'm positive Farkers and NpO'ers are in private talking about NSO'ers mothers at this very instant.
[/quote]
For those of us not privy to those discussions you can join us in an identical conversation in #mushroom

[quote name='Snowbeast' date='08 April 2010 - 07:34 PM' timestamp='1270780473' post='2253789']
Congrats on this beautiful union.

Also: [img]http://thecastlehall.com/boards/Smileys/kickass/crybaby.gif[/img]
[/quote]
Nice icon.

Also, its a PIAT. NSO, Polar doesnt care about you anymore. Pull up your britches and move on.

[quote name='Thrash' date='09 April 2010 - 03:40 AM' timestamp='1270780836' post='2253801']
I don't see anyone shedding any tears, all I see is merely pointing out the hypocrisy of signing a treaty which involves "I"ntelligence, with someone who proved that is the least of their concerns.
[/quote]

A witty spin, I've got to say, but they're actually just crying over being retroactively betrayed by somebody they cancelled on a while ago in the middle of the war.

[quote name='Penkala' date='08 April 2010 - 10:32 PM' timestamp='1270780327' post='2253780']
You are an enabler of Fark by being a member of the Random Insanity Alliance. You provide the deterrent to toppling what you consider a terrible alliance. Good job.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I enable nothing. And I will be sure to voice my opinion on Fark more loudly in private. Perhaps then something can be done.[/color]

[quote name='supercoolyellow' date='08 April 2010 - 10:43 PM' timestamp='1270780984' post='2253808']
I'm sure this is alluding to some history event I don't know of, but when did talk about the treaty begin?
[/quote]

I dunno. Yesterday, maybe.