Farkistan Detective Agency

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Starfox101' date='09 April 2010 - 12:48 AM' timestamp='1270792067' post='2254040']
Why do people ally Polar?

Such a terrible alliance.
[/quote]

Why are people making me agree with Starfox?

So, wait let me get this right.

Polar, a long-time friend of the New Sith Order, just recently left the New Sith Order high and dry to enter a pretty large war on the opposite side, THEN the New Polar Order changed a whole bunch of stuff and would never screw over a friend again blah, blah, blah....

And now the New Polar Order signs a treaty with one of the alliances responsible for holding the New Sith Order in the war for so long. So, how exactly has Polar changed?

[quote name='Arcades057' date='09 April 2010 - 12:02 AM' timestamp='1270792949' post='2254052']
So, wait let me get this right.

Polar, a long-time friend of the New Sith Order, just recently left the New Sith Order high and dry to enter a pretty large war on the opposite side, THEN the New Polar Order changed a whole bunch of stuff and would never screw over a friend again blah, blah, blah....

And now the New Polar Order signs a treaty with one of the alliances responsible for holding the New Sith Order in the war for so long. So, how exactly has Polar changed?
[/quote]

We drink Stella instead of Heineken now.

[quote name='Bill Adama' date='09 April 2010 - 02:05 AM' timestamp='1270793134' post='2254056']
We drink Stella instead of Heineken now.
[/quote]

Crunchy, crunchy Stellas.

[img]http://www.gifbin.com/bin/052009/1242032359_haters-gonna-hate.gif[/img]

[quote name='Penkala' date='08 April 2010 - 10:15 PM' timestamp='1270782940' post='2253856']
Too bad you don't have the balls to do anything about this 'convenient grouping', eh?
[/quote]

I'd love to, but you are in the middle of rebuilding, and CSN would make you peace out. :smug:

[quote name='Carlton the Great' date='08 April 2010 - 10:06 PM' timestamp='1270789558' post='2254008']
It blows my mind that NpO has any treaties left, let alone that people are signing new treaties with them.
[/quote]
It just goes to show how people here will stoop to anything for a little more NS on their side.

[quote name='l2eaper' date='09 April 2010 - 12:16 AM' timestamp='1270793783' post='2254072']
give it a week and you be asking for our farkistan beer
[/quote]
This will be the next step in our friendship together :wub:

[quote name='Lord Fingolfin' date='08 April 2010 - 10:13 PM' timestamp='1270779162' post='2253728']
:huh: Kind of a slap in the face to NSO no?
[/quote]
[quote name='Corinan' date='08 April 2010 - 10:14 PM' timestamp='1270779222' post='2253729']
You've got to be kidding me. Just another slap in the face for the Sith, eh Polaris? I'm absolutely stunned at the level of contempt you've shown us.
[/quote]
[quote name='Jake Liebenow' date='08 April 2010 - 10:14 PM' timestamp='1270779275' post='2253733']
My level of distaste for this treaty rivals nothing I've ever come in contact before in CN. NpO, you're a backstabbing pile of horse dung, and this is such a low slap in the face to everything you used to stand for.

I have no hails here.
[/quote]

Looks like a win-win to me.

Oh, and here's a tear review for you . . .
[center][img]http://www.worldproutassembly.org/images/iraq-tears.jpg[/img][/center]

[center]Corinan Lachryma[/center]
Produced in the same brewery as the world famous [i]Ivan Moldavi Tears of Utter Fail[/i] -a most delicious libation- this brew is remarkable in its bitterness. Despite the intense assault on the tongue's bitter receptors, these tears are remarkably devoid of any additional sensory stimulus. This is likely due to the absence of any ingredients of substance. To be fair, there is little remaining of the sith infrastructure and the makers of [i]Corinan Lachryma[/i] have been reduced to brewing this vile ale in whatever vessels can be scavenged. That and the sith practice of placing their water intakes downstream from their solid waste discharges. On a scale of five handkerchiefs, this brew rates a two.