Farkistan Detective Agency

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Moridin' date='08 April 2010 - 10:16 PM' timestamp='1270779343' post='2253740']
Good to see this treaty, as I quite like both alliances.

Surprise! Not everything is about NSO.
[/quote]

You're right, it's not.

Except, ya know, Polar refused to fight Fark as they were rolling us.

Right, nothing to do with NSO at all... >_>

Was wondering when the NSO trolls would come out <_< . You guys moved on since our treaty disbandment, so haven't we. There's really no reason to react like this to everything polar does. You've made it quite clear you no longer care what we do, yet you continue to troll us in everything we do indeed do. That makes no sense.

[quote name='Moridin' date='08 April 2010 - 10:16 PM' timestamp='1270779343' post='2253740']
Good to see this treaty, as I quite like both alliances.

Surprise! Not everything is about NSO.
[/quote]

They've signed a treaty with the alliance we were forced to surrender to when we came to their defense, this is very much about the New Sith Order, and if it wasn't before I sure as hell have [i]made[/i] it about us. Treachery. Sheer treachery.

[quote name='Llanowar Elf' date='08 April 2010 - 10:19 PM' timestamp='1270779531' post='2253747']
Was wondering when the NSO trolls would come out <_< . You guys moved on since our treaty disbandment, so haven't we. There's really no reason to react like this to everything polar does. You've made it quite clear you no longer care what we do, yet you continue to troll us in everything we do indeed do. That makes no sense.
[/quote]

You signed a PIAT with the same alliance that you all refused to fight to defend us. If this doesn't prove that NpO went out of their way to backstab us in this past war, I'm not sure what does.

[quote name='Anthony' date='09 April 2010 - 01:19 PM' timestamp='1270779540' post='2253748']
Agreed.

What took so long guys?
[/quote]
Perhaps the knife needed repositioning?

Congratulations FARK and NpO. Prosperous times ahead for you both.

It just proves the NSO will believe whatever the NSO wants. There is/was no ill will. Since the war has ended you went on a seperate path (obviously) What's the point in trolling everything polar does? It is not all about you guys. Not that a word of sense will make it to you, but this is not about you. Never was, never will be. No matter what anyone within NSO says.

Been hoping this would happen. Here's to a long friendship.

Also, certain people's stated thoughts on this treaty make me chuckle.

[quote name='Lord Brendan' date='08 April 2010 - 08:22 PM' timestamp='1270779714' post='2253758']
Pretty good treaty. Sith responses make it that much better.
[/quote]
I agree great treaty, and you would think people playing as SITH would be used to betrayal and treachery :smug:

With that said let the hate flow through you all.

[quote name='Corinan' date='08 April 2010 - 09:14 PM' timestamp='1270779222' post='2253729']
You've got to be kidding me. Just another slap in the face for the Sith, eh Polaris? I'm absolutely stunned at the level of contempt you've shown us.
[/quote]

[quote name='Jake Liebenow' date='08 April 2010 - 09:14 PM' timestamp='1270779275' post='2253733']
My level of distaste for this treaty rivals nothing I've ever come in contact before in CN. NpO, you're a backstabbing pile of horse dung, and this is such a low slap in the face to everything you used to stand for.

I have no hails here.
[/quote]

NSO tears taste like beer reviews. :)

Congrats to Fark and the NpO on this treaty. May it bring good fortune to both.

[quote name='Penkala' date='08 April 2010 - 10:29 PM' timestamp='1270780152' post='2253773']
I love Fark so much,
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Fark is a completely unreasonable and unnecessarily difficult alliance, and Polaris is an alliance whose word means nothing. Yes, excellent treaty between excellent alliances.[/color]