Farkistan Detective Agency

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='supercoolyellow' date='08 April 2010 - 10:43 PM' timestamp='1270780984' post='2253808']
I'm sure this is alluding to some history event I don't know of, but when did talk about the treaty begin?
[/quote]
As an alliance that's protected by both of them our experience was that the warming of their friendship was not only gradual in nature but, at least from what we've ever seen, experienced a considerable acceleration only in the very recent past. I would go so far as to bet that it probably wasn't until NpO was over their relation with NSO that the subject was breached in seriousness. That connection was generally a point of high contention on our forums during the Frostbite era.

[quote name='Thrash' date='08 April 2010 - 06:40 PM' timestamp='1270780836' post='2253801']
I don't see anyone shedding any tears, all I see is merely pointing out the hypocrisy of signing a treaty which involves "I"ntelligence, with someone who proved that is the least of their concerns.
[/quote]

Good to see someone on the other side finally showing any remote inkling of skill at barbs. Keep up the good work failboat.

This is some of the most appropriate, and definitely most convenient, grouping I have seen in a while. Congratulations, guys. I know I'm Sith, but if you think I give two !@#$% about either of you and care to spend time pouting, you're sadly mistaken.

Though, realistically speaking, I think you really are good for each other. Maybe next time Polaris lets its bulldog mouth overload its puppy dog $@!, Fark will intervene and see it as part of their treaty obligations to forbid Polaris to go to war. I think it's safe to say if this relationship had been around in January, there would have never even been a war.

[quote name='Xiphosis' date='08 April 2010 - 11:06 PM' timestamp='1270782375' post='2253839']
Good to see someone on the other side finally showing any remote inkling of skill at barbs. Keep up the good work failboat.
[/quote]

And you keep that ego and sense of security in high regard, we see where that got people in the past. It's easy to talk smack when you're on the top, huh? Sound familiar?

Edited by Thrash

[quote]And you keep that ego and sense of security in high regard, we see where that got people in the past. [/quote]

u seem mad. But that's understandable I suppose. Considering yourself secure and then having your own $@! handed to you twice has got to create some serious butthurt.

[quote]It's easy to talk smack when you're on the top, huh? Sound familiar? [/quote]

[i]Implying I've only just started talking smack[/i]

[img]http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o109/Aceofspadezs/HA_HA_HA_OH_WOW.jpg[/img]

Edited by Xiphosis

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='08 April 2010 - 10:44 PM' timestamp='1270781040' post='2253810']
[color="#0000FF"]I enable nothing. And I will be sure to voice my opinion on Fark more loudly in private. Perhaps then something can be done.[/color]
[/quote]

Your nation contributes to RIA's military. RIA's military is used to help defend Fark. How are you not an enabler?

[quote]This is some of the most appropriate, and definitely most convenient, grouping I have seen in a while. Congratulations, guys. I know I'm Sith, but if you think I give two !@#$% about either of you and care to spend time pouting, you're sadly mistaken.
[/quote]

Too bad you don't have the balls to do anything about this 'convenient grouping', eh?

Edited by Penkala

I am amused by NSOs comments and attitudes. It's especially ironic when you consider NSO would've never gotten away with any of their crap if it hadn't been for Polar and to a lesser extent, STA.

[size="1"]In before some random NSO member, probably Undercover Goon (lol), argues they never asked for Polars support while pulling their stunts. You didn't have to ask for Polars support, you knew you had it and used it to stroke your overbloated and wholly undeserved egos.[/size]

[quote name='Stonewall Jaxon' date='08 April 2010 - 11:08 PM' timestamp='1270782503' post='2253842']
This is some of the most appropriate, and definitely most convenient, grouping I have seen in a while. Congratulations, guys. I know I'm Sith, but if you think I give two !@#$% about either of you and care to spend time pouting, you're sadly mistaken.

Though, realistically speaking, I think you really are good for each other. Maybe next time Polaris lets its bulldog mouth overload its puppy dog $@!, Fark will intervene and see it as part of their treaty obligations to forbid Polaris to go to war. I think it's safe to say if this relationship had been around in January, there would have never even been a war.
[/quote]
Good FSM, it's only a PIAT. How about we wait a week or two before we see the MDP between Fark and Polar* before we start trotting this stuff out?

[size="1"]*Note: there is no Fark-Polar MDP in the works. Stop reading into stuff too closely.[/size]

[quote name='Penkala' date='08 April 2010 - 10:15 PM' timestamp='1270782940' post='2253856']
Too bad you don't have the balls to do anything about this 'convenient grouping', eh?
[/quote]

I don't want to get sucked into this thread, mainly because as much as the recent war affected us, I don't think Fark-Polar relations are any of our !@#$@#$ business anymore, since neither alliance is relevant to our interests, but I figured I should point out that I don't intend to waste my time or energy worrying about alliances who are not our allies. And as to your cute little appeal to force, you seem to follow us around the world taking potshots, yet I've never seen you personally "do anything about it."

[quote name='Stonewall Jaxon' date='08 April 2010 - 10:26 PM' timestamp='1270783549' post='2253871']
I don't want to get sucked into this thread, mainly because as much as the recent war affected us, I don't think Fark-Polar relations are any of our !@#$@#$ business anymore, since neither alliance is relevant to our interests, but I figured I should point out that I don't intend to waste my time or energy worrying about alliances who are not our allies. [/quote]

You seem to be giving this thread quite of a bit of attention for someone who doesn't care.

[quote name='Stonewall Jaxon' date='08 April 2010 - 10:26 PM' timestamp='1270783549' post='2253871']
And as to your cute little appeal to force, you seem to follow us around the world taking potshots, yet I've never seen you personally "do anything about it."
[/quote]

Give me a break. Your alliance just got done bawwing about how you wouldn't get peace, and now that you have it you're puffing you chest and begging people to do something about it?

tears are delicious, etc.

Good to see this coming to fruition after getting rid of a nagging, useless third wheel.

Edited by MNNorthStars

This is a PIAT. Regardless of our feelings in the matter, NSO and NpO have severed their connection. Thus there is no reason for us to question or care. It simply is what it is.

I wish both parties the best of luck and I applaud Polar freedom to finally shackle herself to Superfriends.

[quote name='Wad of Lint' date='08 April 2010 - 10:38 PM' timestamp='1270784285' post='2253888']
This is a PIAT. Regardless of our feelings in the matter, NSO and NpO have severed their connection. Thus there is no reason for us to question or care. It simply is what it is.

I wish both parties the best of luck and I applaud Polar freedom to finally shackle herself to Superfriends.
[/quote]
My sentiments, for the most part.

[quote name='Xiphosis' date='08 April 2010 - 08:40 PM' timestamp='1270784408' post='2253894']
Nope. "when you're on the top" Implies I'm only doing it because my sides been winning, which is Lawl.
[/quote]

Hey man, whatever makes you sleep at night.