Imperial Announcement from the New Pacific Order

Cortath

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Leigon' date='16 February 2010 - 08:38 AM' timestamp='1266305897' post='2185207']
Thanks for clearing that up. On that note I'll go to sleep to dream about the embarassing moment that could ensue if this proves to be genuine. :blush:
[/quote]
Then let me ease your embarrassment, and offer you some coffee and freshly squeezed orange juice when you wake up. Just for your comfort.

Of course, if you'd be residing in the NPO POW [s]hotel[/s] camp, you'd get boiled eggs, toast and bacon too :awesome:

edit: And donuts. Donuts too.

Edited by Lord of the Port

Hmm....act of war :unsure: m'kay, but :excl: we do have nukes! :ehm: all bunch of them....counting 6 in total :blush: [i]Ofcourse I'm not refering to that we'd be planning to fight, lol...to fight on GOD's side, just think of that :lol1: [/i]

"Your evil, surrender to us!"
"M'kay"
"Read the rules, you must pay us and commit an act of war!"
"Oh well..."
"You commited an act of war, we shouldn't defend you"(this line is an indirect quote from Drostan)
"WUT?"

Anyhow what I wanted to say is that GOD it's pathetic. And Polar, no hard feelings :(

Edited by alyster

[quote name='alyster' date='16 February 2010 - 02:12 PM' timestamp='1266329523' post='2185521']
Hmm....act of war :unsure: m'kay, but :excl: we do have nukes! :ehm: all bunch of them....counting 6 in total :blush: [i]Ofcourse I'm not refering to that we'd be planning to fight, lol...to fight on GOD's side, just think of that :lol1: [/i]

"Your evil, surrender to us!"
"M'kay"
"Read the rules, you must pay us and commit an act of war!"
"Oh well..."
"You commited an act of war, we shouldn't defend you"(this line is an indirect quote from Drostan)
"WUT?"

Anyhow what I wanted to say is that GOD it's pathetic. And Polar, no hard feelings :(
[/quote]

Let it be known here and now that, if anyone attacks the NPO within my range, your nuke total will jump from 6 to 16.

My current attack range is just under 11k NS to just over 6k NS. Not very high, but I'll nuke a !@#$%* or a few !@#$%*es if I have to.

Edited by astronaut jones

[quote name='Some-Guy' date='16 February 2010 - 09:00 AM' timestamp='1266328859' post='2185512']
Wait,

I'm on the same side as NPO now?

Why would you do this to me GOD? Why?

There will be no forgiveness for this.
[/quote]

Those were my exact thoughts.

NPO makes a decent announcement with remarkable terms, we share a "side" in this mess of a war, I don't feel the distinct rage I usually do toward NPO...

What is going on!?

No logs from VE are necessary.

It was erroneously reported earlier that we did not agree to suspend the monthly minimum payment requirement.

NPO is correct in their claims about our policy, and has been throughout the thread.

While it is an alliance's prerogative to do whatever they would like in regards to this decision, VE will not expect NPO to pay reps to us while we are engaged in a war with another alliance.

Ok, so now the only two other alliances that have been contesting the "we contacted you" point (VE and FOK) have set the record straight.

[quote name='F15pilotX']
[quote name='JoshuaR']
I like the responses asking how it could hurt GOD to take the reps anyway.

Other than the possibility that alliances at war with GOD will now attack the NPO for war-aiding and thus force GOD and 14 others to now come directly to NPO's defense and if they cannot then they fail to fulfill their own surrender terms thus freeing Pacifica from its own obligations...[/quote]
And whose fault would that be? :P [/quote]

Also, to answer my comrades question from before: It's always our fault. War on Bob? Our fault. Invention of harsh terms? Still our fault. Burned your toast in the morning? One of our spies clearly snuck into your house and turned the dial up while you weren't looking, so it's our fault.

[quote name='kriekfreak' date='16 February 2010 - 02:24 AM' timestamp='1266305041' post='2185160']
FOK [b]did know[/b] about the waiver of the minimum requirement of reps to be handled out. I was the one that took the message and forwarded it to FOK gov. I think it is silly to require NPO to commit to 'aiding the enemy'. Postponing or just cancelling this months reps shouldn't be a big deal, to anyone.

Give them a break already.
[/quote]
You can be pretty sure that when Arexes and I agree on something, it's a memorable event.

GR agreed to temporarily postpone minimum payments. NPO came to us, requested that we postpone minimum payments until after this current conflict. Rather than pull NPO into this conflict, we agreed. We felt that NPO must have really felt strongly about remaining neutral in order for THEM to decide to continue their surrender terms from the Karma war until well after this war ends (their surrender terms are in effect until reps are complete, that's my understanding).

I'd like to *choke* thank *choke* the NPO for coming to us, and discussing this matter.
(can't believe i just said that) ;)

In regards to the arguing about...
*NPO had the right to speak with each of the alliances they are currently under surrender terms with.
*Each alliance had the right to deny or comply with their request.

I can't really see a wrong in this situation...

[quote name='Gn0xious Jr' date='16 February 2010 - 04:55 PM' timestamp='1266339328' post='2185727']
GR agreed to temporarily postpone minimum payments. NPO came to us, requested that we postpone minimum payments until after this current conflict. Rather than pull NPO into this conflict, we agreed. We felt that NPO must have really felt strongly about remaining neutral in order for THEM to decide to continue their surrender terms from the Karma war until well after this war ends (their surrender terms are in effect until reps are complete, that's my understanding).

I'd like to *choke* thank *choke* the NPO for coming to us, and discussing this matter.

*NPO had the right to speak with each of the alliances they are currently under surrender terms with.

[/quote]

Because one alliance refused a simple request, and in the process showed their true colours, the NPO was needlessly dragged into a war that they did not need to be in, especially considering that they are still under peace terms, and are lacking in the ability to adequately defend themselves.

Only a true !@#$%^& would refuse to postpone payment of reps in this case, and we all know who that true !@#$%^& is now.

[quote name='Gn0xious Jr' date='16 February 2010 - 04:55 PM' timestamp='1266339328' post='2185727']

[/quote]

I believe what's wrong is that GOD wants us to comply with our rep paying but is not ready to defend us from increased rogue attacks. Hell have they actually defended us once from any rogue actions? The only alliances that I have seen who took any interest in that article were VE, Athens,FOK and Sparta.

So again GOD I invite you to defend us against the 37k rogue. If you are so keen to get reps from us during a global conflict you can also defend us as par our surrender terms.

Edited by silentkiller

[quote name='silentkiller' date='16 February 2010 - 11:28 AM' timestamp='1266337738' post='2185683']
Hi GOD, when are you planning to hit this nation?

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=95803

I am sure you have a few people in range. Thanks in advance
[/quote]
A valid point. I'd like to hear GOD's stance on the issue. I certainly hope they keep their end of the surrender terms as well.