Imperial Announcement from the New Pacific Order

Cortath

FOK [b]did know[/b] about the waiver of the minimum requirement of reps to be handled out. I was the one that took the message and forwarded it to FOK gov. I think it is silly to require NPO to commit to 'aiding the enemy'. Postponing or just cancelling this months reps shouldn't be a big deal, to anyone.

Give them a break already.

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Fireandthepassion' date='16 February 2010 - 02:21 AM' timestamp='1266304860' post='2185151']
Uhhh... except there are few Polaris allies engaged at the moment that I'm sure wouldn't mind defending Polaris from the evils of the Pacifican war machine.
[/quote]

Polar is going to recognize a declaration of war by Pacifica on her? That will be fun to see.

[quote name='WarriorConcept' date='16 February 2010 - 12:22 AM' timestamp='1266304955' post='2185157']
I'm kind of interested in the alliances which are allowing the delay and not just those like FOK whom have no reps due to them anyway.

Yup. Glad you agree that FOK also agreed to lower the minimum reps sent was just because of logistics and not because of this huge war or anything though ;)
[/quote]

All alliances holding us under terms are allowing a suspension of reps due to the war and the logistics caused by it, except for GOD who still wants reps sent to them. What's confusing about this?

[quote name='Jesse End' date='16 February 2010 - 02:24 AM' timestamp='1266305098' post='2185164']
All alliances holding us under terms are allowing a suspension of reps due to the war and the logistics caused by it, except for GOD who still wants reps sent to them. What's confusing about this?
[/quote]

What alliances suspended their reps?

[quote name='WarriorConcept' date='16 February 2010 - 01:24 AM' timestamp='1266305072' post='2185162']
Polar is going to recognize a declaration of war by Pacifica on her? That will be fun to see.
[/quote]

I can't tell because no one knows what Grub is thinking anymore. I mean if we really want to talk about something that would be an advantage it would be getting money and tech from declaring on NPO because of the limitations on their military.

[quote name='WarriorConcept' date='16 February 2010 - 04:29 PM' timestamp='1266301768' post='2185020']
What mess am I in? I do not believe my alliance nor my nation are at war at the moment.

Glad to see you not arguing the point at all however and going off on a hypothetical though, always a good show of lack of argument.
[/quote]

I apologise for not knowing precisely which baby alliances are involved and which aren't. The mess this war has become makes it a bit hard to keep track (hell, there is even one alliance, which shall remain nameless, fighting on both sides at once) and besides, I really don't care much who is fighting who. Though watching the tech reps we've already paid being nuked away is giving me a great deal of satisfaction. Glad to see you didn't answer my question.

[quote name='Fireandthepassion' date='16 February 2010 - 02:26 AM' timestamp='1266305218' post='2185170']
I can't tell because no one knows what Grub is thinking anymore. I mean if we really want to talk about something that would be an advantage it would be getting money and tech from declaring on NPO because of the limitations on their military.
[/quote]

That's almost like a tech raid :P

[quote name='WarriorConcept' date='16 February 2010 - 12:26 AM' timestamp='1266305194' post='2185168']
What alliances suspended their reps?
[/quote]

If you actually read this thread, you must have a really short memory.

Everyone that we owe reps to, except for GOD, suspended their reps.

[quote name='Waterana' date='16 February 2010 - 02:28 AM' timestamp='1266305290' post='2185175']
I apologise for not knowing precisely which baby alliances are involved and which aren't. The mess this war has become makes it a bit hard to keep track (hell, there is even one alliance, which shall remain nameless, fighting on both sides at once) and besides, I really don't care much who is fighting who. Though watching the tech reps we've already paid being nuked away is giving me a great deal of satisfaction. Glad to see you didn't answer my question.
[/quote]

What question? If you were under terms by polaris you'd be giving them reps? Yeah, so? Of course they wouldn't like it but it'd be the obvious thing for polar to do as it'd help them.

[quote name='Fireandthepassion' date='16 February 2010 - 02:29 AM' timestamp='1266305353' post='2185180']
Except it has a valid casus belli for war so it's nothing like a tech raid!
[/quote]

Like I said, I look forward to seeing polaris recognizing a state of war with pacifica.

[quote name='Jesse End' date='16 February 2010 - 02:29 AM' timestamp='1266305366' post='2185181']

[/quote]

Well yeah, I meant specifically which alliances. I don't believe that's actually mentioned here at all.

[quote name='Jesse End' date='16 February 2010 - 01:29 AM' timestamp='1266305366' post='2185181']

[/quote]

You do realize you just defeated your argument and validated everything WC has been saying about those not having reps have nothing to suspend right? It also kind of validates Xiphosis' (Legion NoFISH maybe) about how this is a PR attempt to make GOD look bad by saying 14/15 have agreed to suspended parts of the surrender when obligations of payments had ended.

edit: for GRAMMAR!

Edited by Fireandthepassion

[quote name='Fireandthepassion' date='16 February 2010 - 02:31 AM' timestamp='1266305514' post='2185190']
You do realize you just defeated your argument and validated everything WC has been saying about those not having reps have nothing to suspend right? It also kind of validates Xiphosis' (Legion NoFISH maybe) about how this is a PR attempt to make GOD look bad by saying 14/15 have agreed to suspended parts of the surrender when obligations of payments had ended.

edit: for GRAMMAR!
[/quote]

This is a blatant PR attempt to make GOD look bad, I don't think they'd deny it at all to be fair :P

[quote name='WarriorConcept' date='16 February 2010 - 12:31 AM' timestamp='1266305510' post='2185188']
Like I said, I look forward to seeing polaris recognizing a state of war with pacifica.

Well yeah, I meant specifically which alliances. I don't believe that's actually mentioned here at all.
[/quote]

All with the exception of GOD.

[quote name='Fireandthepassion' date='16 February 2010 - 12:31 AM' timestamp='1266305514' post='2185190']
You do realize you just defeated your argument and validated everything WC has been saying about those not having reps not suspending right? It also kind of validates Xiphosis' (Legion NoFISH maybe) about how this is a PR attempt to make GOD look bad by saying 14/15 have agreed to suspended parts of the surrender when obligations of payments had ended.
[/quote]

Validated his argument of what now?

With the exception of GOD, all other alliances that hold us under terms have agreed to a suspension of reps and minimums.

/me spins on the record player

Edited by Jesse End

[quote name='WarriorConcept' date='16 February 2010 - 01:31 AM' timestamp='1266305510' post='2185188']

[/quote]

NPO has already recognized that their actions are acts of war; why would Polaris have to recognize a state of war that already exists through the war acts that the NPO tried to prevent by asking for a temporary suspension?

[quote name='Jesse End' date='16 February 2010 - 02:34 AM' timestamp='1266305696' post='2185198']

[/quote]

So which alliances actually had reps due to them still from NPO? Oh don't tell me they're all in FOK's situation now and you're using this number of 14/15 agreeing to suspend reps when most of them don't have any reps due to them as a blatant PR slam attempt :awesome:

[quote name='kriekfreak' date='16 February 2010 - 08:24 AM' timestamp='1266305041' post='2185160']
FOK [b]did know[/b] about the waiver of the minimum requirement of reps to be handled out. I was the one that took the message and forwarded it to FOK gov. I think it is silly to require NPO to commit to 'aiding the enemy'. Postponing or just cancelling this months reps shouldn't be a big deal, to anyone.

Give them a break already.
[/quote]

Thanks for clearing that up. On that note I'll go to sleep to dream about the embarassing moment that could ensue if this proves to be genuine. :blush:

[quote name='Jesse End' date='16 February 2010 - 01:34 AM' timestamp='1266305696' post='2185198']

Validated his argument of what now?

With the exception of GOD, all other alliances that hold us under terms have agreed to a suspension of reps and minimums.

/me spins on the record player
[/quote]

You can not suspend something that does not exist. FOK, ROK and a few others are not owed reps. How can you meet requirements that no longer exist? Why would you approach someone that you don't owe reps and have to meet any sort of minimal payments to?

[quote name='Fireandthepassion' date='15 February 2010 - 11:40 PM' timestamp='1266306004' post='2185215']
You can not suspend something that does not exist. FOK, ROK and a few others are not owed reps. How can you meet requirements that no longer exist? Why would you approach someone that you don't owe reps and have to meet any sort of minimal payments to?
[/quote]
To cover every basis and not add anymore fuel to the fire.