Imperial Announcement from the New Pacific Order

Cortath

[quote name='Leigon' date='16 February 2010 - 07:14 AM' timestamp='1266300897' post='2184972']You didn't follow the norm.
[/quote]
Unclear, really.

It is not known if GPA asked for the suspension or not, nobody remembers since it was two years ago,....

Also you should be careful in fallowing us-- we were called the "evil Empire" and were a subject of an attack by this "morally superior coalition",...I suppose not that much,...

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Master-Debater' date='16 February 2010 - 01:16 AM' timestamp='1266301010' post='2184978']Insert obligatory “NPO set the precedent years ago which makes it us ok to copy NPO.”

I really can’t express with words how amusing I find this to be. GOD helps to take out the NPO and then comes right back and does exactly what NPO did. Its proving again how great Bob can be.
[/quote]You forgot the part about it all being the NPO's fault for following terms, but good aside from that. :v:

Didn't the NPO pay for all her sins according to the Karma War, right? Wasn't what that war was about? Paying off old sins and debts? So why do people still bring up this old history which we apparently already "paid" for?

edit to clarify.

Edited by NeCoHo

[quote name='Leigon' date='16 February 2010 - 01:14 AM' timestamp='1266300897' post='2184972']
I hate to say this, but...

Uhm, no?

You didn't follow the norm. This is almost the only point that is uncontested in this thread. You made GPA pay their reps during wartime. We're just following our great idols. You. Thank you for showing us the light. Without you we could never have done it. :smug:
[/quote]
I believe it's been stated that they never asked. It would appear that they (Cortath at least) would have granted such a request. I mean, if they're not complaining about it, why bother bringing it up? They're willingly giving you money in a time of need when they could have held off. It's a gift, enjoy it. :v:

[quote name='NoFish' date='15 February 2010 - 11:21 PM' timestamp='1266301291' post='2184996']
I can't pick one particular post to reply to, but let me just say this: If NPO wanted reps to be postponed in the event of a war, they should have had it written into the surrender agreement.
[/quote]

Sorry, we can't see the future, which is why we contacted all of those who signed our surrender terms when this war exploded. They all agreed for reps to be postponed except for GOD. I think that's pretty simple and straightforward, isn't it?

[quote name='F15pilotX' date='16 February 2010 - 01:20 AM' timestamp='1266301222' post='2184991']
You forgot the part about it all being the NPO's fault for following terms, but good aside from that. :v:
[/quote]

Um, what?

That was poorly executed, would you care to try again?

[quote name='NeCoHo' date='16 February 2010 - 01:22 AM' timestamp='1266301334' post='2184997']
Didn't the NPO pay for all her sins according to the Karma War, right? Wasn't what that war was about? Paying off old sins and debts? If it was, and people are still bringing up old history which we apparently already "paid" for, why is there a necessity to continue to bring it up?
[/quote]

Yeah, honestly I've never been a fan of using that argument. That's not what bothers me in this case.

I just want to know whether or not we were [i]truly[/i] the only ones to disagree with the suspension. All I've heard so far from my allies is that this wasn't the case, and until that gets cleared up, (or leaders from the respective alliances make an official statement) this thread is just going to continue spiraling back and forth between who is right and who is wrong.

[quote name='WarriorConcept' date='16 February 2010 - 04:18 PM' timestamp='1266301089' post='2184984']
That's really their only justification? Not the fact that it's a terms that both parties agreed to and that it'll help GOD in this war?
[/quote]

We aren't involved in your mess, so shouldn't be helping either side. Would you be sprouting this if we were paying these reps to Polar and helping them in their fight against GOD?

[quote name='Mixoux' date='15 February 2010 - 11:25 PM' timestamp='1266301550' post='2185008']
Yeah, honestly I've never been a fan of using that argument. That's not what bothers me in this case.

I just want to know whether or not we were [i]truly[/i] the only ones to disagree with the suspension. All I've heard so far from my allies is that this wasn't the case, and until that gets cleared up, (or leaders from the respective alliances make an official statement) this thread is just going to continue spiraling back and forth between who is right and who is wrong.
[/quote]

Other than GOD, all others told us that they agreed to a suspension of reps. I can't read minds, so I can't speak for if they are going back on their word, all I know is what they told us, which is that they agreed to a suspension of reps.

[quote name='Waterana' date='16 February 2010 - 01:26 AM' timestamp='1266301601' post='2185011']
We aren't involved in your mess, so shouldn't be helping either side. Would you be sprouting this if we were paying these reps to Polar and helping them in their fight against GOD?
[/quote]

What mess am I in? I do not believe my alliance nor my nation are at war at the moment.

Glad to see you not arguing the point at all however and going off on a hypothetical though, always a good show of lack of argument.

[quote name='Jesse End' date='16 February 2010 - 01:24 AM' timestamp='1266301476' post='2185003']
Sorry, we can't see the future, which is why we contacted all of those who signed our surrender terms when this war exploded. They all agreed for reps to be postponed except for GOD. I think that's pretty simple and straightforward, isn't it?
[/quote]
Except for FOK, who you apparently didn't talk to? I wonder how many others are going to come out of the woodwork and say similar things...

[quote name='NoFish' date='16 February 2010 - 01:31 AM' timestamp='1266301897' post='2185024']
Except for FOK, who you apparently didn't talk to? I wonder how many others are going to come out of the woodwork and say similar things...
[/quote]

They don't owe any reps to FoK.

[quote name='pezstar' date='16 February 2010 - 12:32 AM' timestamp='1266301967' post='2185027']
[/quote]
And we did in fact talk to them. Edit: Not to suspend reps, since we weren't paying reps to FOK. We went to them about waiving the monthly minimum.

Edited by Straylight

[quote name='WarriorConcept' date='16 February 2010 - 01:29 AM' timestamp='1266301768' post='2185020']
What mess am I in? I do not believe my alliance nor my nation are at war at the moment.

Glad to see you not arguing the point at all however and going off on a hypothetical though, always a good show of lack of argument.
[/quote]

Why are you talking then. Go away. This is about NPO's non-neutrality, and noone cares about you or your alliance.

[quote name='pezstar' date='16 February 2010 - 12:32 AM' timestamp='1266301967' post='2185027']
[/quote]
Well they should still pay it anyways!

Evil NPO.

[quote name='NoFish' date='15 February 2010 - 11:31 PM' timestamp='1266301897' post='2185024']
[/quote]

I answered you already on this earlier. Even though we don't owe them anything, FOK agreed to a suspension on reps/minimums.

[quote name='pezstar' date='16 February 2010 - 01:32 AM' timestamp='1266301967' post='2185027']
[/quote]
That may be true (the terms don't say to whom the reps are to be paid, and I've never bothered to check), but they also said they talked to all 15 alliances.