Imperial Announcement from the New Pacific Order

Cortath

[quote name='Geoffron X' date='15 February 2010 - 11:51 PM' timestamp='1266295865' post='2184531']
I of course assume that, despite being embroiled in war against the other two Orders, the Global Order of Darkness will continue to protect us from rogues if they do not feel that they need to suspend reparation payments.

http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?searchstring=Declaring_Alliance%2CReceiving_Alliance&search=New%20Pacific%20Order&anyallexact=exact

There are quite a few we've either completed reparations with or weren't collecting reparations in the first place.
[/quote]
Sure, thanks for bringing this to my attention. Just give me a moment to find someone in range of 178 NS who isn't doing anything...

Edited by NoFish

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Polaris, prepare to face the [absolute minimum] might of the NPO Financial Machine! We decided that neutrality is boring, so this will be our first of many future steps to reconcile with Superfriends and eventually join that bloc.

(In all seriousness, there's nothing that could be done about this. Meh. -_-)

I think we've all misinterpreted the sinister-ness of this action. This just means that Pacifica has decided to use its banking power to swing a major war instead of a its military power! They've clearly figured out how to oppress the Cyberverse while still under terms.

Enjoy the break from reps, guys.

[quote name='Geoffron X' date='15 February 2010 - 11:51 PM' timestamp='1266295865' post='2184531']
I of course assume that, despite being embroiled in war against the other two Orders, the Global Order of Darkness will continue to protect us from rogues if they do not feel that they need to suspend reparation payments.

http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?searchstring=Declaring_Alliance%2CReceiving_Alliance&search=New%20Pacific%20Order&anyallexact=exact

There are quite a few we've either completed reparations with or weren't collecting reparations in the first place.
[/quote]

Yet their signatures are still on the documents?

[quote name='Straylight' date='16 February 2010 - 01:56 AM' timestamp='1266296208' post='2184565']
Polaris, prepare to face the [absolute minimum] might of the NPO Financial Machine! We decided that neutrality is boring, so this will be our first of many future steps to reconcile with Superfriends and eventually join that bloc.

(In all seriousness, there's nothing that could be done about this. Meh. -_-)
[/quote]

If you consider this a coalition war, like a few people did, you are joining the war for and against polar.

After all the complaining about how the terms were going to take forever, you're complaining about the chance to finish off a portion of them faster?

Man, make up your minds already willya.

Edited by Aurion

[quote name='Newhotness' date='15 February 2010 - 11:51 PM' timestamp='1266295909' post='2184536']
i hope someone ends up being a PoW of NPO. lol
[/quote]Mission Accomplished.

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=353735 :awesome:

[quote name='MTTezla' date='15 February 2010 - 11:57 PM' timestamp='1266296252' post='2184569']
I think we've all misinterpreted the sinister-ness of this action. This just means that Pacifica has decided to use its banking power to swing a major war instead of a its military power! They've clearly figured out how to oppress the Cyberverse while still under terms.[/quote] :smug:

[quote name='Aurion' date='15 February 2010 - 11:59 PM' timestamp='1266296366' post='2184584']
After all the complaining about how the terms were going to take forever, you're complaining about the chance to finish off a portion of them faster?

Man, make up your minds already willya.
[/quote]

Just have them re-route the payments to Polaris then. Consider yourself a middle-man...at most.

[quote name='Xiphosis' date='15 February 2010 - 08:58 PM' timestamp='1266296303' post='2184573']
This is a stupid PR ploy and you never talked to the others on the front. GOD went with the result of a vote by the front that occurred on account of the TPF war, where it was 4-3 in favor of continuing payments.

Do better next time.
[/quote]
If true, the OP definately needs a review and perhaps a revision.

[quote name='Xiphosis' date='16 February 2010 - 06:58 AM' timestamp='1266296303' post='2184573']
This is a stupid PR ploy and you never talked to the others on the front. GOD went with the result of a vote by the front that occurred on account of the TPF war, where it was 4-3 in favor of continuing payments.

Do better next time.
[/quote]

It is sad to see that you clearly have no idea what you are talking about. The OP by Emperor Blackbird is 100% accurate, all the other government members of the alliances we are currently paying reparations to agreed to the stopping of reps from our part for the duration of the conflict.
It is sad to see that after forcing this course of action, you resort to these poor attempts of jabbing at Pacifica.

Edited by Weirdgus

[quote name='Raunchero' date='16 February 2010 - 12:03 AM' timestamp='1266296595' post='2184630']
This complicates things, I'm sure.

I wonder why GOD was the only alliance to not defer reparations until a later date.
[/quote]
Because we're evil and we ran out of puppies and kittens to eat. It certainly couldn't have anything to do with...

[quote name='Xiphosis' date='15 February 2010 - 11:58 PM' timestamp='1266296303' post='2184573']

Do better next time.
[/quote]