Imperial Announcement from the New Pacific Order

Cortath

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Haflinger' date='16 February 2010 - 12:04 AM' timestamp='1266296673' post='2184642']
It's OK, NPO. [url="http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?searchstring=Declaring_Alliance%2CReceiving_Alliance&search=Global Order Of Darkness&anyallexact=exact"]GOD's not really fighting anyway.[/url]
[/quote]
I declared a war [i]today[/i]. Just because we don't lose 2m NS a week like your alliance does doesn't mean we aren't fighting, okay?

@nofish

This isn't the TPF war. We contacted every alliance with the last couple of weeks, and as our Emperor Cortath says, 14 out of 15 had no issues with allowing the suspension of reps. I want to thank the alliances I dealt with in the matter, as they were prompt and polite throughout it all.

Try harder to make us look like the bad guys, GOD.

[quote name='Xiphosis' date='15 February 2010 - 09:58 PM' timestamp='1266296303' post='2184573']
This is a stupid PR ploy and you never talked to the others on the front. GOD went with the result of a vote by the front that occurred on account of the TPF war, where it was 4-3 in favor of continuing payments.

Do better next time.
[/quote]

Actually we talked to everybody, and you were the only one to demand that we commit an act of war.

[quote name='Ivan Moldavi' date='15 February 2010 - 10:07 PM' timestamp='1266296859' post='2184665']
This is just a sneaky way of funneling tech to NSO.
[/quote]

Thank GOD.

:awesome:

[quote name='NoFish' date='16 February 2010 - 05:06 AM' timestamp='1266296764' post='2184651']
I declared a war [i]today[/i]. Just because we don't lose 2m NS a week like your alliance does doesn't mean we aren't fighting, okay?
[/quote]

No it just means you guys are cowards with big egos who stay in the bunker while your meat shields do the dirty work.

[quote name='NoFish' date='16 February 2010 - 12:06 AM' timestamp='1266296764' post='2184651']
[/quote]

Consider the source, Fishy.

[quote name='TheyCallMeJeezy' date='16 February 2010 - 12:01 AM' timestamp='1266296501' post='2184617']
Just have them re-route the payments to Polaris then. Consider yourself a middle-man...at most.
[/quote]

Pacific paying reparations to Polar? Oh lord that'd be rich to see.

[quote name='Haflinger' date='15 February 2010 - 11:04 PM' timestamp='1266296673' post='2184642']
It's OK, NPO. [url="http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?searchstring=Declaring_Alliance%2CReceiving_Alliance&search=Global Order Of Darkness&anyallexact=exact"]GOD's not really fighting anyway.[/url]
[/quote]
You do know that around 51 of them aren't in peace mode, and that the 153 possible defensive slots aren't being filled by their ENEMIES, right?

[quote name='Haflinger' date='16 February 2010 - 12:04 AM' timestamp='1266296673' post='2184642']
[/quote]

It's the craziest thing, apparently when you're in nuke anarchy you can't declare new wars! Who would have thought! So even when your current wars expire, all you can really do is wait to be attacked by your enemies coming out of peace mode!

I don't even really care WHY this happened, I am just glad that it did. Here's to hoping something more amusingly stupid comes of this situation.

*awaits declaration on NPO*

Would those who are protecting NPO have to defend them if someone declared on them over this? If not because this is an act of war thus violating terms, that's awesome, and can't they resume the war against Pacifica for violating terms? It's awesome when you're put in a position that requires you violate your terms one way or another.

MOAR WAR PRZ.

[quote]It is sad to see that you clearly have no idea what you are talking about. The OP by Emperor Blackbird is 100% accurate, all the other government members of the alliances we are currently paying reparations to agreed to the stopping of reps from our part for the duration of the conflict.[/quote]

Considering a great deal of the people on the NPO front are, Karma aside, GOD allies and I just talked to them, no, it really isn't true. You guys posted this very prematurely as an amateurish PR ploy.

I don't see how anyone could claim that NPO is obligated to send reps while this war continues. It has always been understood that rep payments are suspended during war.

Of course, if NPO *wants* to send reps still, hey that's their decision.

Though I suppose this is a sign that GOD is hurting more than anything.

[quote name='Triyun' date='16 February 2010 - 06:09 AM' timestamp='1266296987' post='2184682']
No it just means you guys are cowards with big egos who stay in the bunker while your meat shields do the dirty work.
[/quote]

Or it might mean that we exspect this war to go on a little longer and as we have been fighting a lot of wars lately, we are conserving our strength so that we can fight on until the business is done. You might call that cowardice I call it experience and good tactics.

[quote name='F15pilotX' date='15 February 2010 - 11:13 PM' timestamp='1266297235' post='2184708']
Now I wonder why THAT could be.... :rolleyes:
[/quote]
Well besides being outnumbered, it could also be because GOD isn't going to overstretch itself when it doesn't need to/their allies took the slots they could have used.

When you use an argument that references one side being outnumbered, you get caught in these little pitfalls. Do be careful next time.

[quote name='Triyun' date='16 February 2010 - 12:09 AM' timestamp='1266296987' post='2184682']
[/quote]
Yes, I clearly am a coward with a big ego, hiding behind a meat shield, for declaring on someone who was attacking VE.

[quote name='Xiphosis' date='16 February 2010 - 07:17 AM' timestamp='1266297425' post='2184731']
Considering a great deal of the people on the NPO front are, Karma aside, GOD allies and I just talked to them, no, it really isn't true. You guys posted this very prematurely as an amateurish PR ploy.
[/quote]

So then, please name the alliances who we are paying reps to and refused to waiver them for the duration of the conflict except your own. That would be very interesting to learn since there isn't another one.