Offical Dispatch from the Independent Republic of Orange Nations

dvdcchn

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're going to keep making posts like this I'll have to stop reading these forums at work lest I get fired for laughing too much. Fantastic :D

Work!! I feel sorry for my family listen to me laugh to my friend over the phone about it all. Twice they yelled at me for being to loud and then threatened cutting me off from the internet!

They must think i have no life

This may be true....disturbing

As with TOP's declaration, I do not understand why you chose to engage previously uninvolved alliances. Unlike TOP, I don't particularly care if you get yourselves rolled, but that is the outcome here: you engaged, aggressively, a large and active bloc and their MDP partners, and I don't understand the motivation for doing that.

As with TOP's declaration, I do not understand why you chose to engage previously uninvolved alliances. Unlike TOP, I don't particularly care if you get yourselves rolled, but that is the outcome here: you engaged, aggressively, a large and active bloc and their MDP partners, and I don't understand the motivation for doing that.

I'm with Bob. IRON has always been a good friend to NATO, but attacking aqua alliances makes me want to punch a dolphin.

I don't think I've laughed (or cried from laughing) so hard in such a long time. You've made the single worst move you could have possibly made, RN. I really don't know where you get the idea that you can attack the ODN and her allies in CnG for absolutely no reason. If anything, we should have declared on you YEARS AGO for being a detriment to 'this community'. Anyways, I will enjoy beating the %$&^ out of you. I never really liked you, you know.

Oh, and to DAWN:

loldawn.jpg

It's nearly 1:00 PM EST. ARE YOU DAWN 2 STUPID TO DECLARE?

Please do not insult DAWN in our thread. This is about us. Thank you. :smug:

Lo! DAWN is being treated like the lapdogs that they are! Despite being a joint announcement / DoW by both parties, IRON STILL WANTS THE SPOTLIGHT ON THEM.

Goodbye, RN.

You're making this way too easy for me.

Edited by soccerbum879

Please do not insult DAWN in our thread. This is about us. Thank you.

Please do not insult our allies in DAWN.

Nice edit there my friend. But don't worry, you didn't spill any secrets, everybody already knows that RON wants everything to be about them. :rolleyes:

What was the word you guys used for allies? meatshelds meatshileds something like that

I don't think I've laughed (or cried from laughing) so hard in such a long time. You've made the single worst move you could have possibly made, RN. I really don't know where you get the idea that you can attack the ODN and her allies in CnG for absolutely no reason. If anything, we should have declared on you YEARS AGO for being a detriment to 'this community'. Anyways, I will enjoy beating the %$&^ out of you. I never really liked you, you know.

I have read through this entire thread and just one question kept popping up in my mind. When the hell did ODN start fancying themselves bad @#$%? Really? ODN? Am I drunk? Close to death? Just plain hallucinating? Well things are still to be determined I suppose.

Edited by jacosby

Nice edit there my friend. But don't worry, you didn't spill any secrets, everybody already knows that RON wants everything to be about them. :rolleyes:

What was the word you guys used for allies? meatshelds meatshileds something like that

Yes thank you for catching my mistake. My post was supposed to read do not insult our allies. I guess mistakes can be made. :awesome: Do not pretend you never have.

Lo! DAWN is being treated like the lapdogs that they are! Despite being a joint announcement / DoW by both parties, IRON STILL WANTS THE SPOTLIGHT ON THEM.

RON is to TOP as AN is to RON.

Maybe some day the Alliance of Nations will get a lapdog of their own too.