Offical Dispatch from the Independent Republic of Orange Nations

dvdcchn

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watching ODN members complain about Orange peace being broken is absolutely hilarious. You haven't cared about it for the last 8 months, why would you care now? Isn't the ability to properly support allies why you canceled OUT in the first place?

Watching ODN members complain about Orange peace being broken is absolutely hilarious. You haven't cared about it for the last 8 months, why would you care now? Isn't the ability to properly support allies why you canceled OUT in the first place?

I don't see how supporting allies is at all relevant when one party has declared on us without cause.

Personally, I'm colour blind. IRON could be lavender-mauve and we'd relish laying this beating down just as much.

I do believe they were pointing out IRON's massive hypocrisy. After all, IRON have been the ones preaching the virtues of a united orange team and pushing the orange unity treaty. While we have been attempting to actually reconcile our differences with IRON, it turns out that IRON and their gang simply planned on jumping us first chance they got.

Now don't get me wrong; I am totally against basing policy off of team color. However, when you claim to care about such things and then declare a totally aggressive war against an uninvolved party on your same color you should expect that someone will call you out on it.

I don't see how supporting allies is at all relevant when one party has declared on us without cause.

Personally, I'm colour blind. IRON could be lavender-mauve and we'd relish laying this beating down just as much.

If you want to ignore the reasons for war then whatever, but it's way too early for ODN to act all boastful about military prowess.

I was wondering: should I troll the declaration and alliances, or should I just wonder why 'blood brothers' declare war on their brothers?

(remark: I didn't invent the term 'blood brothers'... ...some other alliances started to use this term. Just so you know what it's worth.)

I decided to refrain from both: see you on the battle field...

RON's an alliance that went from years of being an NPO lapdog to months of being a TOP lapdog.

most importantly, it never realized its role, or even if it did, it never acted to change it.

trully, a record worth of other alliances' jealousy.

Edited by Venizelos

Despite the obvious bad blood between ODN and IRON/DAWN i wish you all the best of the battlefield guys ;)

ODN's jealousy towards IRON is an ugly, ugly thing.

heh i would not call it jealously my friend but hey i suppose we have the right to individual interpretation...also warm regards Zombie ;)

I lol'ed.

Edited by Cataduanes

If you want to ignore the reasons for war then whatever, but it's way too early for ODN to act all boastful about military prowess.

I do believe Arsenal was alluding to the fact that some in ODN are looking forward to this, no boasting of our military prowess in the vicinity from what i can ascertain...but do keep trying Heft you will get there one day ;)