Offical Dispatch from the Independent Republic of Orange Nations

dvdcchn

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do I have to drag up your recent !@#$%* debacle? LEO 2.0? or will our pixels be better protected with the cool kids on the block?

Your CnG sigs before you were even accepted?

rofl, you're all about approval from the ruling class.

Go home, little one. Better yet, do your constituents a favor and step down.

Goodness gracious, you took a direct challenge and instead of rising to it chose to sputter a nonsensical and vague threat about a completely unrelated incident. By the way, the one CnG sig that came up before we joined wasn't made by ODN. Nice try.

Do I have to drag up your recent !@#$%* debacle? LEO 2.0? or will our pixels be better protected with the cool kids on the block?

As if you guys are not guilty of a debacle :lol1:, and again i find it rich you making the connection between ''approval'' and ''form the ruling class''!, it seems to me that accusation could also be readily applied to IRON.

Edited by Cataduanes

One could ask the same thing of the Legion members that run around strutting like they are the only rooster in the yard.

Please point me to where I can be seen strutting? Also (in a Sean Connery accent) I'M THE $@ OF THE WALK!!!!!!!

Heh, watching soccerbum implode a raging, frothing mess was exciting.

"I'VE ALWAYS HATE YOU RONRONRONRONRONR GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR"

I agree. I thought they were going to have to take his keyboard away. He had the weird gleam in his eye and everything.

Turning this DoW into another IRON, ODN troll thread is something I cannot bear to watch AGAIN. IRON members please leave ODN to do the talking. You can get your point across on the battlefield. Surely now we are at war we can just fight and have a blast? There is no need for all the spin and animosity. PR bashing is effective in starting a war not in fighting one :)

O RLY? Then let me say it this way.

I mean it. Why? I still haven't figured it out.

Check my sig.

We decided to use them. Oh, and no single alliance had good enough high ranks for us to declare against. We had to pick the biggest bloc out there to find enough targets.

Edited by Saber

You are a terrible, terrible poster. Have a nice day.

I find it ironic a iron member talking about someone whining :awesome:

I find it balances the whinining that came from Athens, MK and the rest of that side for what, close to two years? :smug:

This war is about Trolling :blink:

Puppets can talk?

Wow.

Just wow.

What were you thinking? I mean, really.

No, I mean it. What were you thinking?

OBM- This saddens me. But I guess now I can say Mushroom Kingdom has at least one member I like. (actually that isn't true, I like a lot of your members).

Not a smart move, but an ally is an ally. Give 'em hell IRON.

I find it balances the whinining that came from Athens, MK and the rest of that side for what, close to two years? :smug:

It will take at least four more years for IRON to come close to the level of whining and asshattery displayed by the current members of CnG for the past two years, and that's only if IRON tries really really hard to match them.

Edited by Titus Pullo

It will take at least four more years for IRON to come close to the level of whining and asshattery displayed by the current members of CnG for the past two years, and that's only if IRON tries really really hard to match them.

Sucking up was always the preferred option for IRON.

My mistake Titus, you are right. For years, page after page on whining from them being oppressed by tC, oppressed by moralists, oppressed by Admin, pancakes and everything else under the sun. Eh, they have the upper hand for now, I suggest we let them have their moment.

Sucking up was always the preferred option for IRON.

u mad

Oh please, IRON. I witnessed your switch from "independent" to NPO lap dog. When NPO was toppled you went to TOP. You know more about sucking up to the winning side than any alliance in history.

It's just unfortunate you pick alliances based on Nation Strength rather than actual commitment. Otherwise you might not be in this situation.

If i could just state...

SCREW IRON DIE @#$%@#$%$%@

Also:

ITT: ODN member admits that TOP and IRON are winning.

Trying to always change to the winning side isn't the same as "winning"

Edited by Lyra
Filter evasion (modedit)

Oh please, IRON. I witnessed your switch from "independent" to NPO lap dog. When NPO was toppled you went to TOP. You know more about sucking up to the winning side than any alliance in history.

It's just unfortunate you pick alliances based on Nation Strength rather than actual commitment. Otherwise you might not be in this situation.

And yet you were our lapdogs, according to you.

So how low can ya go? I'll enjoy watching. :)

:smug:

Off to burn the optionals.

Step up your game ladies.