Offical Dispatch from the Independent Republic of Orange Nations

dvdcchn

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the hate is just sad, I have to say. We are fighting a war here that no matter how hard anyone tries to spin, both sides are at least not unhappy to fight.

And instead of trying to insult anyones intelligence with bogus CBs, we simply stated the obvious and then went ahead and did it. Let's ZI each other over and over again, but at least on my part, there is no surely no hate involved for the opposing side.

All the hate is just sad, I have to say. We are fighting a war here that no matter how hard anyone tries to spin, both sides are at least not unhappy to fight.

And instead of trying to insult anyones intelligence with bogus CBs, we simply stated the obvious and then went ahead and did it. Let's ZI each other over and over again, but at least on my part, there is no surely no hate involved for the opposing side.

This.

I have read through this entire thread and just one question kept popping up in my mind. When the hell did ODN start fancying themselves bad @#$%? Really? ODN? Am I drunk? Close to death? Just plain hallucinating? Well things are still to be determined I suppose.

heh thats Soccer's venting...not ODN as a whole, so back up mate :P. And when is Legion coming out to play?

Yeah just insult our intelligence with no CB at all, but that point aside its a real shame our paths have diverged so much 'genosse', Viel glück und Seien Sie vorsichtig genosse :(

So what, when \m/ declared on FoA without a CB, it was because we decided to not insult Polar's intelligence?

Give me a break.

You see, that's the thing -- attacking people when they do not wrong you is a bad thing. It's sort of, you know, a threat to everyone's security, especially when you have as many nukes as TOP and IRON do.

OOC: Hey you might've noticed that this is a political game. Taking away the BS takes away the public politics. That's 95% of the fun, here.

Lo! DAWN is being treated like the lapdogs that they are! Despite being a joint announcement / DoW by both parties, IRON STILL WANTS THE SPOTLIGHT ON THEM.

Goodbye, RN.

You're making this way too easy for me.

You would if someone is a lapdog better than anyone, since you were IRON's for so long.

RON = Fail. Its IRON!

Wow kid, this joke's over your head like '4' trains...

Props to RON for not letting me get blue-balled twice in one month though... That deserves a hail, so:

o/ RON.

edit: props where props are due.

Edited by Louis Balfour

FLAGs.jpg

<Lando[Athens]> well guys.

<Londo[Athens]> don't dissapoint me.

<Londo[Athens]> when I wake up I expect to see a DoW.

<Londo[Athens]> THE TROLLING WILL CONTINUE

<Londo[Athens]> UNTIL IRON ACTUALLY DOWS

ask and you shall recieve, to further improve community standards, fight trolling, IRON and DAWN hereby declare war against CnG

signed for the Independent Republic of Orange Nations

FinsterBaby, President

DVDCCHN, Secretary of State, IRON Councilor

Delgursh, Deputy Secretary of State, IRON Councilor

Shanenshah, Deputy Secretary of State, IRON Councilor

MCRABT, Minister of Defense, IRON Councilor

Matt Miller, Minister of the Vault, IRON Councilor

Krash, Minister of Labor, IRON Councilor

bay102174, Minister of Tables, IRON Councilor

Sighned for the Democratic Allaince of wise Nations

Booter, Triumvir

Frannie, Triumvir

Shilo, Triumvir

Golan1st, Coordinator of Diplomacy

amad123, Coordinator of War

Man I love it when people listen to me. :D

I have read through this entire thread and just one question kept popping up in my mind. When the hell did ODN start fancying themselves bad @#$%? Really? ODN? Am I drunk? Close to death? Just plain hallucinating? Well things are still to be determined I suppose.

One could ask the same thing of the Legion members that run around strutting like they are the only rooster in the yard.

I joined ~2 weeks before UJW, but found alot of stuff to read up prior to that, good times, also Gluck.

So you're entire view of the history of CN is shaped by the biased views of whomever wrote the history you read? Thanks for letting me know this so I can disregard any seeming half educated opinions you try to hold.