Offical Dispatch from the Independent Republic of Orange Nations

dvdcchn

I think it was good enough, MK still haven't formed a counter yet.

MK didn't need to form a counter. :smug:

This is getting old.

No, it's really not. It's so mind-blowingly hilarious that I'm not sure it will ever get old.

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will take at least four more years for IRON to come close to the level of whining and asshattery displayed by the current members of CnG for the past two years, and that's only if IRON tries really really hard to match them.

No one can match CnG in amount of tears and whining produced. When they're getting crushed they've a crying, "Why oh always me!" and when they're on top they feel the right to harass others and goad them into a fight.

Point out their flaws and terrible conduct? Well then they'll just respond with an overly sarcastic and facetious comment capped off with something that makes no sense. Something I've already seen displayed time and time again.

No one can match CnG in amount of tears and whining produced. When they're getting crushed they've a crying, "Why oh always me!" and when they're on top they feel the right to harass others and goad them into a fight.

Point out their flaws and terrible conduct? Well then they'll just respond with an overly sarcastic and facetious comment capped off with something that makes no sense. Something I've already seen displayed time and time again.

It's almost like they formed a bloc for one sole purpose: to monopolize whining.

Oh please, IRON. I witnessed your switch from "independent" to NPO lap dog. When NPO was toppled you went to TOP. You know more about sucking up to the winning side than any alliance in history.

It's just unfortunate you pick alliances based on Nation Strength rather than actual commitment. Otherwise you might not be in this situation.

I suggest Cataduanes take a look at the education department over there as it appears they still haven't figured how to get their new members to keep their members feet out of the mouths and their heads out of the sand.

I'd also suggest that you go out into the great big bad world and meet people from other alliances so you can form an opinion rather than coming here and parroting the party line.

If i could just state...

SCREW IRON DIE @#$%@#$%$%@

Also:

Trying to always change to the winning side isn't the same as "winning"

We never changed, we just stuck by our friends and they happened to have this uncanny knack of being winners - compared to how things are run in your alliance I can see how you get your misconceptions.

MK didn't need to form a counter. :smug:

No, it's really not. It's so mind-blowingly hilarious that I'm not sure it will ever get old.

I am glad to see we amuse you and hope that there's enough of us left to give a good punchline by the time you finally make it over to see us.

Until then please accept my gift of a tin of caramel corn and one of the last 6 packs of non-glowing beer we have left in Uller.

With the assistance of the Complaints & Grievances weight loss program, you appear to be ridding yourself of that corpulence rather rapidly.

We are slimming down a bit. Thanks for noticing. Beach season here we come!