Offical Dispatch from the Independent Republic of Orange Nations

dvdcchn

I think it was good enough, MK still haven't formed a counter yet.

Our counter is nonexistent. We have no nations left in war mode not anarchied :<

have mercy on us top

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THIS IS WHAT IRON MEMBERS ACTUALLY BELIEVE.

Zeal and Bravery in the face of overwhelming odds, however misplaced, is an object of ridicule for you?

I guess you would rather be surrounded by a membership filled with nations and rulers who praise you in the good times and desert you when hardship threatens... oh wait.

Zeal and Bravery in the face of overwhelming odds, however misplaced, is an object of ridicule for you?

I guess you would rather be surrounded by a membership filled with nations and rulers who praise you in the good times and desert you when hardship threatens... oh wait.

It was more an attack on the craftsmanship of the post, and the fact that anyone would want to be in RON in the first place.

Trust me. We do not want to be you right now.

Look, I like a number of ODN members but as an alliance you guys stink. You've sucked out loud for most of your existence, but now that things are going your way -

How long have you guys resented IRON, three years now?

Ride them coattails - yee haw!

It was more an attack on the craftsmanship of the post, and the fact that anyone would want to be in RON in the first place.

Apples, oranges, coke, pepsi - who cares?

I have seen far worse examples, even committed a few in my time, of damage to grammar in these halls, the hypocrisy of your critique is what I was amused with.

Edit: the quote got lost...

Edited by Firkked

I find it ironic a iron member talking about someone whining :awesome:

I am simply going to reply to that with a quote that sums up my response better than I possibly could.

Look, I like a number of ODN members but as an alliance you guys stink. You've sucked out loud for most of your existence, but now that things are going your way -

How long have you guys resented IRON, three years now?

Ride them coattails - yee haw!

Interesting to see a number of people who fondly called the ODN home for years take up arms against us without cause. To the Alliance of Nations, when you do get around to actually declaring a single ingame war (I know it took you a full day in the TPF war so I'm not expecting much), I hope its everything you were looking for.

To IRON, see you around ;)

I am simply going to reply to that with a quote that sums up my response better than I possibly could.

My goodness you are backpedaling quickly. It hasn't even been 24 hours. You started this war, and now you are paying the price. Deal with it.

Edited by merlin

Interesting to see a number of people who fondly called the ODN home for years take up arms against us without cause. To the Alliance of Nations, when you do get around to actually declaring a single ingame war (I know it took you a full day in the TPF war so I'm not expecting much), I hope its everything you were looking for.

To IRON, see you around ;)

Sure will, princess.

Keep on lapdoggin'!

THIS IS WHAT IRON MEMBERS ACTUALLY BELIEVE.

It's what I believe, too. I would fight til ZI for IRON, and dish out as much damage as I can along the way. Gladly. And I will take pleasure in the fact that I was a thorn in my enemy's side.

Sorry Gonzo, gotta bite your style here.

BOO-YA!

Sure will, princess.

Keep on lapdoggin'!

I am absolutely astounded.

You just declared an offensive war on us, and now you are accusing us of being lapdogs. I don't even understand what bizarre train of logic lead you to this conclusion. Truly, you make no sense whatsoever.