What would you do different?

youwish959

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joined NAAC when I first started rather than doing nothing in a small alliance for 4 months. Maybe stayed in Sanctum rather than leaving for \m/ but then again I needed that change too.

Edited by Drai

I regret not having fought for the VE when it died.

Besides that, theres nothing I would do different. I dont regret fighting for the GPA, nor do I regret leaving it.

I would do nothing differently.

Really ?

Are you sure ?

I dont want to turn this into a green drama fest thread but I just expected you would have atleast some regrets.

Edited by leprecon

Really ?

Are you sure ?

I dont want to turn this into a green drama fest thread but I just expected you would have atleast some regrets.

Being that this is an OOC forum, my answer is still nothing. This game would be boring without drama and evil people.

Being that this is an OOC forum, my answer is still nothing. This game would be boring without drama and evil people.

This is very true, I never understood when people brought their NPO or other antagonist hate into OOC areas.

Everyone can say what they want about players like Bilrow but I know I for one would have been bored of the game long ago without their presence.

I'm happy with my place in the game and I have been for a very long time. Have I played everything perfectly in all my time here? Of course not. That said, I literally have nothing that nags at me as an action I really wish I could take back, excpet of course a mild wish to have experienced the game pre-GWI. Even that I'm not particularly broken up about.

Now, if I could just replicate this feat in the rest of my life, I'd be set.

God..... well, I've done a lot of !@#$ that in retrospect wasn't such a good idea, but for the most part I thought that what I did was the best thing to do at the time. I think it is difficult to say what I would have done, because sometimes it is only after something happens that you can look back and analyse whether it was a good idea or not.

That having been said, the things I regret most are:

- being disrespectful towards MCXA after I left them for about a month afterwards. It felt wrong, but I was angry with them for all sorts of reasons. Nevertheless, I make no excuses, this is easily the thing that I feel most guilty about in two years of play. I should never have been so disrespectful to my old home, never been so petty.

- being naive and trusting people too easily, especially at the beginning this year with maxfiles. However, this has taught me not to trust people anymore, so perhaps despite the pain at the time it was good for me in the long run.

In this persona little, in a previous persona it was to not go on a hiatus some time before the noCB war. It wouldnt have make much difference, but simply out of principle and for the action.

Edited by Mozaffar

I'm not gonna pretend I've had a perfect career or that I've done everything right, but it's all part of the experience. There are things I wish I hadn't done, but I guess I had to learn them the hard way. I dunno if I'd go back and do anything different, because the experiences have all shaped my CN persona. I've certainly learned things, things I'll do different if I'm in those situations again... But I wouldn't go back and change anything, even the things I really wish I hadn't done.

-Bama

Honestly? Rerolled a lot sooner than I did and tech deal from day one. >.< Native uranium can trump Wine/Pigs any day of the week. :awesome: Oh, and now that I think about it, fill into my roll in government much sooner. Kinda languished in nothing-land for a while. Basically, I just regret being a slow n00blet in the beginning.

Edited by Locke

I'm not gonna pretend I've had a perfect career or that I've done everything right, but it's all part of the experience. There are things I wish I hadn't done, but I guess I had to learn them the hard way. I dunno if I'd go back and do anything different, because the experiences have all shaped my CN persona. I've certainly learned things, things I'll do different if I'm in those situations again... But I wouldn't go back and change anything, even the things I really wish I hadn't done.

-Bama

even forgetting to collect that one time? :awesome: