What would you do different?

youwish959

louisasith.gif

1. I should have bought a new computer screen before the old one died, or at least soon after it died, and then I would not have missed every thing from just before “ModGate” to a week into the Unjust War.

2. I should have bought a new computer before the old one died, or at least soon after it died, and then I would not have my lost my old original country to a lonely death in despair while I was gone.

3. I should probably learn to be a little more clever with my computer things to avoid a repetition here.

But on the plus side I gave up my undying hatred for MagicalTrevor last night so I guess things are improving in small degrees :) (Sorry Trevor, I could not keep angry any more.)

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Voting positive on Ramirus' application.

:)

I thought about this. Almost all things that I did I am fine with. Only two or three things stand out.

Looking back and knowing Kongo now, I would not have decided to keep him out of the alliance in hope Lemeard would return. That was quite unfair of us and I am happy decision has been reversed.

I also would not have supported GPA war. That war is stain on TOP's name.

And I probably would like to have been more friendly to my allies.

And as a final thing. I wouldn't have made such a fuss about "True Paradoxians" vs new comers. It looks silly from this perspective.

And as a final thing. I wouldn't have made such a fuss about "True Paradoxians" vs new comers. It looks silly from this perspective.

Thank you saying this. It probably doesn't mean much to other people, but it means a lot to me. Of course I shouldn't have made such a fuss about the issue from the other side, to be sure.

Edited by essenia

I would've stayed in CIS after QS cancelled the treaty with Universalis rather than resign in protest; in doing so, I would have been there to vote against the war with FPI and therefore FPI might still exist which would be cool - they were a very promising alliance.

Also, I would have not gone rogue, and kept my original nation - it'd be pretty large by now.

Thank you saying this. It probably doesn't mean much to other people, but it means a lot to me. Of course I shouldn't have made such a fuss about the issue from the other side, to be sure.

Now I'm really interested. Who were you?

I respect anonymity and re-rolling, but now I really want to know who you used to be (or had a nation from). True Paradoxia is an age old issue that thankfully has been laid to a rest.

For me, not much. Maybe continuing to randomly give out aid to smaller nations. It was pretty fun.

Not sleeping over and miss the Freak Safari vs FACE war.

Now I'm really interested. Who were you?

I respect anonymity and re-rolling, but now I really want to know who you used to be (or had a nation from). True Paradoxia is an age old issue that thankfully has been laid to a rest.

For me, not much. Maybe continuing to randomly give out aid to smaller nations. It was pretty fun.

In my previous CN life, I was dilbert, the name I used despite my nation name I made my two unsuccessful reapplications to TOP last fall and this spring (though not in Decemberr 07). If you remember, before I went off the edge I was one of the leading opponents of the 'True Paradoxian' idea and a strong supporter of meritocracy (which makes sense given that I was not an original Paradoxian).

There's things I would have done differently, like maybe not joined my first 2 alliances.

I would have been packing on tech from the beginning, and a DRA would have been my first wonder to buy bigger amounts of tech. No regret though. There's things I wish I did/didn't do, but I have no regrets. Just need to make better choices for my next 1000 days.

The only thing I regret in my time in CN is leaving the GPA rather than try and help sort out the mess caused by the events just prior to the Woodstock Massacre.

But in retrospect I had very little diplomatic experience at the time and it served as the catalyst for me to become a diplomat to help prevent such things from happening again.