What would you do different?

youwish959

I wouldn't have given in so easily when the odds seemed impossible (passed nation) and never deleted my nation as much as i have. Damn 3 years and now I gotta start all over again :(. Also I would have never left CN for a year. I would have never let my home merge into an alliance I don't know anymore and nor would I let certain people force me out the game.

But everything is on a learning curve. You just gotta deal with.

(Still wish ONOS didn't give in to NPO so soon, and let KA II delete)

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think I would have ever trusted NPO as an ally, or expected them at any point to come to our aid. By never trusting them I would have prevented the only alliance "grudge" I've ever really held in CN.

1. Would have done things different in ABP from not having GOLD as our protector to the the denial of certain people.

2. Would have not deleted my first nation (knowing I was going to rejoin in a month).

3. Would have joined TORN when it was initially founded.

Edited by SinisterCanuck

I would have stayed gone when I left NPO in July '07. Perhaps joined MK or something instead of TOP.

This man speaks wisdom.

Would've been like a puppy getting smacked by a truck.

What pray tell is not glorious about that?

-Should have removed EmperorCharles much sooner - probably could have prevented the whole NADC/BLEU conflict if not for his executive veto's.

Fitting in with my regret:

Trying to stop you guys from doing that.. I made an $@! of myself and probably left a bad taste in many a mouth. The people that were in on that were closer friends than anyone else in the alliance at the time (besides ECVI), and I shouldn't have betrayed your trust like that.

Though I honestly think nothing would have stopped them from attacking us anyway.

Kept Obsidian going rather then taking a year off from the game and letting it merge into the failure that was The Dark Evolution

I agree with Faith. If I could go back when we founded Obsidian. I would have tried to get the alliance to grow as much as possible. Also NOT do half the stupid crap I did. Obsidian should have disbanded when I left, Nuff said.

I don't regret joining this game as so many might say. I can't imagine what I would do on certain nights when not out with friends. I'd watch t.v. or play a video console game. It's all the same, but CN provides strategy and constant evolution.

If I have something better to do then I hit the door and lurk on IRC. I also don't hurt my sleep schedule just because of a war or epic treaty signing. I get my sleep in the majority of a war. That's what everyone should do.