What would you do different?

youwish959

This certainly got my attention.

It's more of a thing that could have led me in a different direction, rather than just basically redoing my previous experiences. It certainly isn't out of any like for your alliance. :P

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have rerolled my first nation and built it up with good resources and gotten better guides than the Legion ones I first had, then never have deleted my nation. I would have built up better. I wouldn't have tried to make Browncoats or go back to The Legion after Purplegate. Joined TOP and the game earlier. No regrets from my NPO days, except for some of the people to whom I was cruel or who I may have hurt.

And, not have forced VL out of the game in the way that I did.

I wouldn't have told Durim or Flonker what was really going on.

No regrets with this character, lots with my former

If anyone is an argument against PZI it's you. I wanted to tear the throat out and grind my heel on the hole of your old persona, then I had no idea who you were for a good year.

wouldnt have deleted my first nation.

Saaaaaaaame. Manic Monday was soooooo emo.

I would do nothing differently.

I bet you wouldn't.

I called her a slut not a whore and as always GGA views and myself view the IRC as an In-Character. If it's brown flush it down.

OOC; I have no clue of her RL persona nor do I care.

Tricky question to ask, We are where we are, and any changes have the potential to change what happened. I'm happy with the way it turned out at the moment, so I'm technically in the 'nothing' category as well since the biggest 'mistakes' really didn't have good options.

Aside from the obvious of never deleting (stupid wonders take so long to get back) Most of my changes would be minor ones. The biggest of the lot?

I'd have taken Egore up on the offer to be official gov for VE, instead of keeping MoIRC as a unofficial position all that time.

It would have been nice to be able to hold on to my first nation, but being on the perma-ZI lists of the entire Initiative

That's not your fault. I'm sure if the Initiative could do something different it'd be getting rid of P/EZI. I know how you feel, but it's really not our fault.

It would have been nice to be able to hold on to my first nation, but being on the perma-ZI lists of the entire Initiative, plus a few others, kinda got in the way of that.
On the plus side you got an excuse to ditch the Zoidberg avatar in favor of your current moose :awesome:

I would have went rogue and implemented the guide I had just written.

Oh well, plenty of time to rectify that...

Oh yeah, and I've had spied a lot more, and for a lot longer, and tried to get a lot better intel during the time I did it for vox populi. Also, I would have made it more public that I spied for vox populi, and I would have rubbed the fact that I still think I'm the only person who has publically admitted to spying, that has had nothing happen to them as a result in a lot of people's faces.

You know, just.. just for fun.

I can still do that last one.. and that first one.

Edited by astronaut jones

I would have went rogue and implemented the guide I had just written.

Oh well, plenty of time to rectify that...

Oh yeah, and I've had spied a lot more, and for a lot longer, and tried to get a lot better intel during the time I did it for vox populi. Also, I would have made it more public that I spied for vox populi, and I would have rubbed the fact that I still think I'm the only person who has publically admitted to spying, that has had nothing happen to them as a result in a lot of people's faces.

You know, just.. just for fun.

I can still do that last one.. and that first one.

I don't think Francesca ever faced any punitive measures, either. There are very few, though.