Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

The idea is ZI'd nations sending out everything they got and then trying to rebuild themselves. Also tech is only from them and once you remove all of it, how do they buy more if they still have to send money to you and can't sent money to procurers. You want to show me math, try and I will blow your wold. And if you are trying to assume 100% effectiveness, think again.

OOC: I just finished my finals today and many Universities have graduation next week. You want to try and get any alliance to 90% effectiveness with over 500 members, I would like to laugh at you trying that.

ZI doesn't really mean anything for a nation with hundreds of millions on hand.

You have more than enough nations to have some sending tech and others sending money while the vast majority (over 80%) can focus completely on rebuilding. You need nowhere near 100% effectiveness to pull that off. You're talking about 80 nations out of 180, and the other 500+ nations getting to focus completely on rebuilding.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the KARMA alliances want to burn their own resources beating a downed opponent because they won't except extravagant reps, then it won't be any surprise if they are over taken by those who were smart enough to stay out of the war. By continuing to war, these nations are slowly digging their own grave. Not only is war taking a toll on the morale and stamina, but the risk of being painted by history as greedy pigs will not help them.

The smart move would be to come back to the negotiation table and agree to what is already a plentiful bounty.

Hey man, don't point it out to them, this is our chance :ph34r:

These terms are ridiculous and an obvious slap in the face that no self respecting alliance would every bow down to.

KARMA, your goal has been accomplished, NPO lies broken and humbled, your justice was severe just as your name sake implied, however, as long upheld in classic military strategy, remember this: in victory, the wisest generals know when to stop. Do not sully this military achievement with such insulting terms.

If you pursue these terms and do not find at least some compromise, you do yourself a disservice and sow the seeds to your own downfall. For those that banded together out of bitterness or sense of trying to right the way things are done, remember what was done to you and that by doing the same you are creating your next war's hardened enemies- sure to topple you as you topple NPO. Better to halt that cycle by being graceful in your own sweet victory rather than poisoning it with acrimonious demands.

I, for one, call for renegotiation. By showing your better side, alliances of KARMA, you claim final victory. Be the brokers of peace and the firm hand of justice instead of sowers of hate and clenched fist of revenge! Cease this poorly constructed form of punishment and come to the table again. Act with virtue and claim final victory now!

Ho ho ho, I can assure you that the NPO already has a grudge they'll pursue to the ends of the Earth, and if they don't, well they've completely changed their entire culture, so I can't believe terms will make much of a difference.

Also, I get the feeling people don't understand what the word "karma" means.

The terms are not changing, accept them when you are happy with the amount of damage you have taken :D

Well I will say one thing, You keeping a 700 member alliance in E-War will be fun, also I wonder what the other 18 alliances on us thing of you rejecting a counter offer.

As much as we maybe overstayed our welcome by about a few weeks. We elevated GATO to a position where they resigned their charter, build a court, a tech corps and saved and redesigned their culture showing us that democracy could be an effectiveness system of government for an alliance. Respect is there which is something as much as you say how evil we are will not go away.

Haha.

1. As I understand it GATO is currently using the exact same charter as it was before the war.

2. GATO had a court before the war, it was the NPO who disbanded it for several months.

3. GATO had effective tech programs before the war. I'm not an economists so I can't comment on who's system was better, but you certainly didn't teach the naive GATOians how to organize tech deals or anything.

4. GATO didn't need your help to make democracy work. It was working before your alliance existed and all you guys really did was disband their government and then let them rebuild it almost exactly as it was before.

5. You guys are evil, but not all of you. Some of you were nice and helpful, thus the treaty GATO rewarded you guys with.

By that logic, the next dose should be coming back your way in a few months. I'm no fan of NPO, but those reps are creating the next wave of revenge. The only way break the cycle is to be better than what is being vanquished.

Oh, you mean like the exact thing that happened in GW1? Because that worked out well in the end, didn't it? :P

har har har, lets watch a bunch of blind people build the dam dam, unfortunatly when Hawkenstein buidls its more like a blind idiots !@#$@#$ a goast building a harbor while screwing a phillips into a non-phillips while doing himself in the mirror.

edit: i have no high road I enjoy walking every day through karma !@#$ and taking all their money m uhahahahahaha

The NPO is facing insurmountable odds and their only hope to retaining dominance is to wage a propaganda war against Karma. And then.... you send out this guy?!?

NPO would only repay any kindness shown to them with destruction of their alliances at the first chance they got.

Glad to see people still thing we are evil and without a heart. Also we still have a PIAT with you so I will say this, after slamming us with !@#$ and then you go sign another PIAT, I don't think you will be doing that anytime soon.

well yall, I serve the NPO, I only call out those who !@#$%*, I love this game, I hope no one got their panties in a bunch tonite, btw, nice job karma geting more than 5 pages on any post you've ever made

HAIL and I'm drunk so hail twice.

You want to say we would have faced E-Warm, isn't this how you rallied many to Karma by saying we did EZI, we did E-War, etc. Well true is for all that broke their word, you all have lost your honor and that can never be reclaimed. Also We crunched the numbers ourselves, I did a good share and your terms as starting would have been the harshest on CN ever. Also to say that after 2 weeks of war only at 90% totals is just is beyond me how you can look in the mirror in the morning. Combining the terms Polar and MK got plus double doesn't make it fair by any means. Also oppressing 700 plus members, as much as you say we are evil, we have helped many to where they are today and we are stronger than you know so try your best, we will not fall.

We could just make the reps proportional to what Athens received in the aftermath of NoCB....oh and we paid them off without what you would classify as banks.

Londo busted his $@! to get you peace and you have publicly rebuked his efforts. I'll go nominate Xiphosis for the next round if you'd like.

And why, exactly, should Karma adjust its fair and just terms to reflect the incompetence of the New Pacific Order?

At this point you are no authority of what is fair and just.

That you are receiving terms at all is far more mercy than you have shown to many others for far lighter crimes. The truth is that the sheer magnitude of your collected sins makes any real attempt at giving you what you deserve impossible. Should your nations be crushed, your leaders cast out, your forums seized, the lands of your whole alliance razed and salted... should you face constant torment for the next two years you shall not have payed a fraction of the blood debt you owe. Sic semper tyrannis, NPO.

You realize that you were allied to us until just about right before the war, right?

Since GATO's viceroy is unworthy of being listed in a list of Pacifican crimes, would you be willing to have your terms commuted to a viceroy instead since they really aren't so bad? :lol1:

Oh wait viceroys are so bad they had to be banned by the game's ToS. Heh.

You do know that alliances in your coalition have imposed Viceroys before, right?

OOC: Also, they're not against the ToS. This is a common misconception. Forcing the surrendering alliance to give them root admin on the offsite forums is against the ToS. Viceroys are possible by making the alliance switch forums.

What ever happened to taking the high road?

They couldn't find it because it doesn't exist.

lolz, added that to the sig

Total Money: $1,113,857,551

Total Money: $1,267,529,738

Total Money: $1,699,932,018

Total Money: $1,136,036,247

Total Money: $1,711,792,074

Total Money: $1,421,839,591

Total Money: $1,244,063,943

Total Money: $1,938,438,773

Total Money: $1,043,641,046

Total Money: $1,930,090,228

Total Money: $1,194,043,392

Total Money: $2,328,024,511

Total Money: $1,171,050,808

Total Money: $1,176,646,437

Total Money: $1,308,527,513

Total Money: $1,267,529,738

Total Money: $1,100,891,822

Total Money: $1,346,086,976

:). Clearly the NPO can't afford to pay off reps. [/sarcasm]

<Londo|busy> The assembled coalition of alliances facing you is unwilling to further change the terms which have been offered.

<Londo|busy> And feels like enough negotiation and concessions have occurred.

<Londo|busy> And the consensus is that the terms on the table will remain as they are, open and indefinitely.

<Cortath> Have you made a decision?

<Londo|busy> Yes we have discussed it.

<Londo|busy> The group is not willing to alter the terms as they stand.

Congratulations on cherry-picking logs from rather lengthy conversations. The above was stated after days of negotiations, where Karma had already been gracious enough to temper and adjust the original terms. We have reached the point where will not alter the surrender agreement any further. Which is why this thread is so amusing; Londo has been fair, balanced and conciliatory towards Pacifica, offering alternatives to the original terms (which weren't devised by Londo or Athens, before you restart your smear campaign against them). Moo has once again displayed his incompetence and poor judgement by slapping the face of one of those people most interested in helping them.

Peace terms are determined by the victors, not by the belligerents that attacked a small alliance without justification and have been appropriately beaten down.

Edited by Revanche

Well I will say one thing, You keeping a 700 member alliance in E-War will be fun, also I wonder what the other 18 alliances on us thing of you rejecting a counter offer.

Actually, it was brought up several times during the end of negotiations tonight, from what I saw when I came home, that very few alliances had representatives on right now, and they couldn't make a decision right now. NPO was told that the counter-offer was rejected for now, and that it probably wouldn't be accepted down the line either, but maybe.

And moreover to the rest of NPO and their allies, way to flame Londo. The person that was being the nicest out of everyone to you guys. Smart move. :P

Edited by George the Great

OOC: Also, they're not against the ToS. This is a common misconception. Forcing the surrendering alliance to give them root admin on the offsite forums is against the ToS. Viceroys are possible by making the alliance switch forums.

OOC: Forcing anyone to do anything with RL property as a term for IG is against ToS.

Well-deserved numbers right there.

Let no one forget the crimes in Pacifica's past, nor the fact that it was once again unjustified Pacifican aggression that pushed the world into conflict.

You do realize this is exactly what happened after WWI and WWII to Germany its quite insane to think that they will take these terms sitting down you might be looking at another war here if you make the terms a tad bit lighter. We might be looking at a war the likes the CN world has never seen and some alliances mainly the ones that came up with the terms might be displeased with the result. But what do I know I've only had to make a nation 3 times already and I did survive through a lot of the major wars as an NPO and a Legion (back when they were sanctioned and or respected) member.

The point here is History repeats itself and sometimes it takes one motivated enough person(s) to re-write it

well yall, I serve the NPO, I only call out those who !@#$%*, I love this game, I hope no one got their panties in a bunch tonite, btw, nice job karma geting more than 5 pages on any post you've ever made

HAIL and I'm drunk so hail twice.

Seriously,SHUT UP.

I know for a fact you've been asked to behave yourself.The cursing does nothing to further our cause.

Haha.

1. As I understand it GATO is currently using the exact same charter as it was before the war.

2. GATO had a court before the war, it was the NPO who disbanded it for several months.

3. GATO had effective tech programs before the war. I'm not an economists so I can't comment on who's system was better, but you certainly didn't teach the naive GATOians how to organize tech deals or anything.

4. GATO didn't need your help to make democracy work. It was working before your alliance existed and all you guys really did was disband their government and then let them rebuild it almost exactly as it was before.

5. You guys are evil, but not all of you. Some of you were nice and helpful, thus the treaty GATO rewarded you guys with.

1: Actually it has been modifies in some place including the addition of the High Court so go read closer.

2: Nope, it was new and if I still had the posts I would show you who came up with the idea.

3: Bull, as I designed their tech program with Cortath and our corps from the ground up with my guides which I wrote for the NPO, go tell someone who cares.

4: Well This is part of the NPO learning something. O its such as shock that no one will believe it.

5: You were an ex member of GATO if I remember, somethings never die it seems. Also while this is true, I would hope to GATO today that we helped them and they could see beyond the hype of all you nuts calling us evil since I believe GW2, not sure as I didn't play till after GW3.

Yeah, but how long do you think that you will be a 700 member alliance for? Just take the peace terms. You know as well as I do that they aren't that bad. The only hurt that you are doing by resisting is to yourself.

With the 1 billion + warchests that most NPO nations hold it would be easy to pay off the reps. Yes we have done the calculations and yes we have the warchest numbers :)

I find it impossible to estimate the damage done as even revanche states earlier that the attack period will be indefinite until 90% of top end and 90% of total alliance reach warmode, then 14 days from that time. How many days did you calculate it will take npo to reach those goals? What will you do as the nations over 4k infra is down to like 30 and 1 or 2 nations are inactive? Indefinite war?

I ask you this, why not just take the tech and cash and doctrine removal, which they already did?