Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am personally sickened at this shameless PR attempt by NPO, and Mhawk follows it up with a low punch on Londo.

First of all, Londo has been a level headed negotiator between the alliances on the NPO front and NPO itself, without Londo you guys wouldn't even have terms to reject this appalling manner. Londo was trying to bring peace and now you throw this slander against him? you just burnt one of the few bridges left to a peaceful resolution.

Londo deserves better then the disgrace of having snakes such as you utter his name.

Secondly, NPO, Moo, lackeys, Stop.

Stop squealing, stop being such a stubborn mule, you forced countless alliances to pay absurd terms over and over, 'karma' is realized and you now find yourselves in the same position that you put other alliances in through your despicable reign over this planet.

This is not hypocrisy, this is not karma going back on our promise of being different, this is exactly what we said it would be, what goes around comes around, buck up, be men, take your medicine, stop whining.

Learn the definition of Karma they we will talk, it is doing your duty to honor your dharma. If you doubt my words, I will give you the number to a phD to tell you off.

Also with the part about Londo... bahaha don't quit your day job.

Also we are not squealing, we are just sick of people trashing our name on this forum, you want a fight, lets see if you can take on 700 NPO members in a vocal free for all.

I think you misunderstand his point. He is saying that 20 measly nations alone can pay off the reps in 7 months. They have massive war chests, max improvements, and many many wonders. These 20 nations alone could pay off the war debt.

Nuking deserve improvements or wonders. If only 20 warchests survive out of the many, the NPO can meet the terms. More likely, many more warchests will survive and the reps can be paid off quicker and more easier.

20 "measly" nations can give out 300 tech each, 6000 total per cycle.

Assume something logical like a 70% efficiency (it's the summer folks, one person being a single day late in aiding will cost them 10% efficiency)

And you'd get 12,600 moved per month. (Way below the minimum payment btw)

300k/12.6k = 23.8 months.

Plus an additional 9.25 months for the 7 billion.

Is 33 months what you mean by "20 nations alone could pay off the war debt"?

Then londo should stop bragging to mutual friends how he is delivering his vengence in writting these terms.

Londo did not write the terms, nor has Londo been bragging. If anything, Pacifica should be thanking Londo for being willing to negotiate and persuading others within Karma that tempering a few of the terms from the original set was a prudent course of action.

You want to force us to disband, we can only disband if we choose to. Anything other is not possible in this system we are in. Also you call us garbage, we have survived 3 yrs and TPF over 2, you think we don't have the resolve to go another 20, think again.

I am a neutral voice in this conflict, as I reside in GRAN. Your alliance is losing 100k NS per day, and a few members, so using math we can actually calculate how long it will take before NPO is obliterated. Also, you're forgetting that if we truly want NPO gone, it is possible to pull a Vox and knock you guys out of Red Team Sanction and start sanctioning your banks until you come out of peace mode and die.

You think these are bad, wait until TPF sees theirs.

:v:

P.s. I commend Pacifica on their policy change, props to you.

Please don't make statements that you know little about. I'm helping to put terms for TPF together once they are ready to deal with us after NPO gets peace. They are gonna be much easier than these.

Also we are not squealing, we are just sick of people trashing our name on this forum, you want a fight, lets see if you can take on 700 NPO members in a vocal free for all.

Well, when you have no rational arguments, I guess that sheer volume is the only hope you have.

Londo did not write the terms, nor has Londo been bragging. If anything, Pacifica should be thanking Londo for being willing to negotiate and persuading others within Karma that tempering a few of the terms from the original set was a prudent course of action.

So what were your merciful and just terms before the merciful praise be our savior londo, came to reduce those just terms to these standing lenient terms?

Edited by mhawk

I am a neutral voice in this conflict, as I reside in GRAN. Your alliance is losing 100k NS per day, and a few members, so using math we can actually calculate how long it will take before NPO is obliterated. Also, you're forgetting that if we truly want NPO gone, it is possible to pull a Vox and knock you guys out of Red Team Sanction and start sanctioning your banks until you come out of peace mode and die.

That's a lie. I'm most certain that you're not neutral in regards to TPF which means you aren't neutral in regards to their fate, ergo this conflict.

Call me an e-lawyer if you like, but that's just logical reasoning.

Has everyone forgotten about FAN? NPO should be forced to disband, even presenting them terms is a spit in the face of all the wrongs they have done. With regards to TPF, they should disband for what they did to Norden Verein. 'Nuff said, both these alliances are garbage.

Show a little gratitude. GRAN would be a smoking crater without TPF's help.

So what were your merciful and just terms before the merciful praise be our savior londo, came to reduce those just terms to these standing lenient terms?

I imagine you have access to the logs of the negotiations. Go do some reading.

Also I have a theory, you can do anything you want, you can not kill us. If you do that sparks off a Holocaust (Using raw definition of the word not direct reference to WW2). So pick your battles, also for where we are, you want to do all the effort to kill us, there are more important things than us, such as finishing education, job, family, etc.

Hey Moo, remember when you asked TDSM8 to pay more reps than we had? Remember when you changing the terms and holding us demilitarized for 6 months killed our alliance? Remember when you asked Athens for 6/7 of their tech? Remember when you held GATO in a viceroy for a year? Remember when you perma warred FAN? Remember all the people you forced out of this game? Remember all the homes you destroyed? Shut the $%&@ up. You are playing a pity boat when you deserve none. Im so sick of you guys trying to act like you deserve any better than this.

Stumpy what else can be said about you you are effing awesome. You say it how it is and make things seem so straight and simple. I think I am one of many in CN that can say you are a solid voice of CN and more should listen to what you say, thank you.

(grammar)

Edited by Boomhower

Then londo should stop bragging to mutual friends how he is delivering his vengence in writting these terms.

He didn't. Londo has been trying to actually get peace when other people were wanting eternal war, in Athens we agreed we didn't want to see NPO completely gone, you don't know what you are talking about and you have damaged your own cause.

WOW, how many FAN threads have these boded words echoed through in the past, for shame!

FAN never had a choice of peace, NPO does.

Learn the definition of Karma they we will talk, it is doing your duty to honor your dharma. If you doubt my words, I will give you the number to a phD to tell you off.

Also with the part about Londo... bahaha don't quit your day job.

I never argued the meaning of Karma, I told you what Karma the coalition promised to bring, which is what we have brung.

Exactly.

The people of Kolomenskoye are pleased to hear this recent revision of the Moldavi Doctrine, perhaps our people may trade once again.

To the New Pacific Order, I've missed you guys since I've left, our nation shall hold a memorial service for your fallen.

I imagine you have access to the logs of the negotiations. Go do some reading.

I for the love of me do not know how you said that with a straight face, if Londo was our savor, he would try to get us white peace not reps beyond payment. Also for such a small alliance are vanguard, you seem to act like you are #1 in the game

Edited by Zeta Defender

Would any on the 'Karma' side be willing to discuss why the Order's counteroffer (of more cash but less restrictions on who sends it, and less bombing prior to paying) was rejected?

So that they cannot place the burden of terms onto their small nations who were "just following orders", and who they have brainwashed over the years into blindly following them. The older, larger NPO nations are the ones who were complicit in their crimes and therefore should shoulder the burden.

They will not be able to use their puppets to pay their way out. That's the entire purpose of those two terms.

We have been at war two months, I only thing maybe one alliance, Grem could survive and rebuild to full power again in 24 hrs. Also 2 weeks at as John posted 5400 infra without the modifiers which would have happened. Every nation at ZI. So you say we got cash, two more weeks of war, and all Karma would have had is keeping us in E-War with terms we signed. As least now, if they want to keep us there, its their own hell not ours.

John's number's suck Zeta. He's going off the impression that it's possible to GET nuked 3 times a day.

A nuke can not be launched on the first day so that leaves 12 days that the target will get a triple nuking.

So

12 x 3 = 36 nukes in total to be received

36 x 150 = -5400 infra & land

36 x 50 = -1800 tech

Thus the maximum losses without tech bonuses being factored in to the target from nuclear attacks alone will be as follows (Not counting damage from defeat alerts, Air strikes, cruise missiles, spy attacks, naval attacks):

-5400 land, -5400 infra, -1800 tech

And if we factor in other attacks then the actual losses will be higher.

His example isn't possible. Ever. Way to try to spin it though.

Also, don't you still have a bunch treaties with folks? Why not call in the aid portions and ask Gato, MK, Legion, Watling, MHA, GDA,etc to give youa hand with the reps? If they're good enough to be used as meatshields, they're good enough to help pay reps.

Has everyone forgotten about FAN? NPO should be forced to disband, even presenting them terms is a spit in the face of all the wrongs they have done. With regards to TPF, they should disband for what they did to Norden Verein. 'Nuff said, both these alliances are garbage.

This reads kinda like your infamous "triple flank break off attack"

Also I have a theory, you can do anything you want, you can not kill us. If you do that sparks off a Holocaust (Using raw definition of the word not direct reference to WW2). So pick your battles, also for where we are, you want to do all the effort to kill us, there are more important things than us, such as finishing education, job, family, etc.

You're moving into the realm of incoherency. You should confer with Zhadum about an argument to post, or, better yet, since he is NPO government, have him post in here himself.

FAN never had a choice of peace, NPO does.

Didn't FAN say long ago that they wouldn't discuss peace unless it was white peace? Seems they had a choice and choose the option that they were willing to fight for above leaving war as soon as possible.