WOLF Warning

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just for everyone's information, WOLF is an extremely tiny non-official alliance. We rely solely on the NPO's revenge doctrine to keep tech raiders out.

Since this global war, the NPO has been slacking on the "Revenge Doctrine". This is not their fault, it's the war's fault. WOLF, Warriors of the Last Federation, is sick and tired of these new tech raids. We are sick of seeing our only protectorate dying as we sit back and watch

Alas, welcome to a Karma world.

Its ok though; Karma will catch up with those dastardly tech raiders one day :v:

boxxy-trolling.jpg

All I see is a small alliance who is becoming a civilian casualty of this war and wanting to defend themselves...

Regardless of the hilarious member-on-member action.

This man speaks the truth.

So what if they have a small micro alliance instead of joining a large one? They do their politics differently than other alliances. Too bad. All I see here is a bunch of blow hards tech raiding for the lulz, because they were on red team and are no longer protected. Jesus christ people. Aren't you fighting this war because of the "hegemony" stomping alliances for the lulz? Or because they could?

These people are doing what they feel is right. OP, I do believe you should take the advice and move to pink if you don't want to follow Tagets advice.

I understand no one is a saint, but seriously, the rampant downing of smaller alliances like this one is ridiculous.

/also before anyone makes the assumption, yes NATO does tech raid, no I personally don't agree with it.

Good luck OP.

The problem isn't that they are a small alliance.

The problem isn't that they don't want to be involved in major alliance affairs.

The problem is that they just threatened 50% of the cyberverse, with their 6 man, 12K alliance, over being tech raided when they have 1 defensive war....started by another member of their own alliance. The only other war still listed is an offensive war declared on a NONE nation. AND, threatening to unite red against the Karma forces. AND better still, doing it all from peace mode, leaving his alliance mates to pick up the tech raids from people likely not even affiliated with Karma, because they are now aware of their existence.

Doin it wrong doesn't even come close to the level of wrong present in this announcement.

This man speaks the truth.

So what if they have a small micro alliance instead of joining a large one? They do their politics differently than other alliances. Too bad. All I see here is a bunch of blow hards tech raiding for the lulz, because they were on red team and are no longer protected. Jesus christ people. Aren't you fighting this war because of the "hegemony" stomping alliances for the lulz? Or because they could?

These people are doing what they feel is right. OP, I do believe you should take the advice and move to pink if you don't want to follow Tagets advice.

I understand no one is a saint, but seriously, the rampant downing of smaller alliances like this one is ridiculous.

/also before anyone makes the assumption, yes NATO does tech raid, no I personally don't agree with it.

Good luck OP.

To each his own, I suppose.

Athens raids individual nations and sends a peace offer after 2 GAs. NPO and co. raid whole alliances and then set punitive reps because their targets fight back.

You're right, we're such terrible people.

EDIT: hole =/= whole

Edited by rsoxbronco1

After my first six, eight months on CN I knew barely more than when I started. I really only got clued in once I got on irc and made friends who explained things to me. Maybe you're correct but I'd rather err on the side of being helpful.

Funny, my experience starting out is quite different in that I figured out how things work around here pretty damn quick. I guess being in a 60+ man alliance that sprung up on the red team practically overnight is an accelerated learning experience.

To the OP, I wouldn't blame the forces at war with NPO on this one as the "raiders" are at fault. Don't for a second think of the NPO as a benevolent protector as once you were large enough to be within their sights they would have turned on you too and sent you packing under threat of force.

The problem isn't that they don't want to be involved in major alliance affairs.

The problem is that they just threatened 50% of the cyberverse, with their 6 man, 12K alliance, over being tech raided when they have 1 defensive war....started by another member of their own alliance. The only other war still listed is an offensive war declared on a NONE nation. AND, threatening to unite red against the Karma forces. AND better still, doing it all from peace mode, leaving his alliance mates to pick up the tech raids from people likely not even affiliated with Karma, because they are now aware of their existence.

Doin it wrong doesn't even come close to the level of wrong present in this announcement.

Smartest post in this thread I do believe.

boxxy-trolling.jpg

All I see is a small alliance who is becoming a civilian casualty of this war and wanting to defend themselves...

Dude no one is attacking them but their own member, and their own member is the one tech raiding! I was merely pointing out the guy's full of crap, which the nice screenshots have proven. He's got no leg to stand on, yet is sitting here posting what can only be read as propaganda smearing Karma's side.

Janax says it better

But since he's also stating the truth, I'm sure he's just trollin too right?

boxxy-trolling.jpg

I am not trolling, I am Mogar you see? ^_^

1241824031257.jpg

On topic: not going to lie, I would raid you guys if anyone was in range of me.

Well, since everyone is still discussing this non-issue.

Taget, when we feel like becoming official, we will take the advice.

K so um guyz. my name iz benji and i hav mad a not official alliance kinda thing that isnt really an alliance but kinda iz. so um, seeing az im all legit, plz recognize my nationl soverignity and all that blaa. kthxbai

this is respectable. im not surprised to see a group of nations choose to defend themselves and return what the npo offered them for free in the past. these people have balls. those in this thread nay saying and encouraging them to 'save their pixels' should be ashamed of themselves.

wolf is just about as respectable as the best treaty-holding alliance, they stand tall with courage and honor, courage in standing up to those attacking their security, honor in coming to the defense of npo when no treaty demands it to return a favor that was given with no expectation of return, and paying off a debt voluntarily.

this is respectable. im not surprised to see a group of nations choose to defend themselves and return what the npo offered them for free in the past. these people have balls. those in this thread nay saying and encouraging them to 'save their pixels' should be ashamed of themselves.

wolf is just about as respectable as the best treaty-holding alliance, they stand tall with courage and honor, courage in standing up to those attacking their security, honor in coming to the defense of npo when no treaty demands it to return a favor that was given with no expectation of return, and paying off a debt voluntarily.

Thanks for that post. :)

And if Karma's only goal was the destruction of the NPO and not peace, then what makes them any better than the NPO? In my opinion, it makes them worse. At least the NPO offers an entire team protection unlike Karma, who wishes to take that protection away from us.

Karma is the new NPO? I think so.

Except that they aren't attacking or being attacked by anyone.

except that their very way of life is being assaulted and they have every right to defend that if they so choose.

i agree it wont be for much, karma is probably going to force npo to pink or some ridiculous crap, but as a symbolic gesture it speaks volumes of the kind of respectable people were dealing with.

or they sat on red to stay away from 'raid/war' and then the door got kicked in. make some 'real' friends and 'protectors' and not rely on a RD that is now meaningless to most.

it was meaningless to me for the whole time ive played... one alliance cant just take over a sphere

but then again i dont raid so it also doesnt effect me

Thanks for that post. :)

And if Karma's only goal was the destruction of the NPO and not peace, then what makes them any better than the NPO? In my opinion, it makes them worse. At least the NPO offers an entire team protection unlike Karma, who wishes to take that protection away from us.

Karma is the new NPO? I think so.

im sure someone is about to inform you of NPOs past and how they ran things. I dont know ALL the history but i myself have had my dealings. Karma still far from an NPO status in my eyes.

it was meaningless to me for the whole time ive played... one alliance cant just take over a sphere

but then again i dont raid so it also doesnt effect me

haha werent you the one who raided red with me?

haha werent you the one who raided red with me?

yeah that was a one time thing lol, it was funny when caesar had to talk to umbrae after the original guy cut logs to make it look like caesar was insulting him xD

good ole times... good times...

anyway back on subject... it is simple, NPO cant protect you, so dont !@#$%* about it and go find some real friends or fight back