WOLF Warning

NPO declaring war to crush a small alliance, for what amounted to nothing was just? You are really trying to say NPO did not instigate this conflict?

By your definition keeping an alliance that started an agressive war in a state of war for a couple of weeks amounts to the same offensives Pacifica has committed? For example keeping an alliance in a war for nearly 2 years.

Please, stop spewing this rubbish.

karma has already caused no less than 3 alliances to disband. is there any reason to believe they are going to bring about any 'change' that is for the better?

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you think Karma is the next NPO, and your defending NPO, then why do you have a problem?

the problem with this is your just complaining about how people are tech raiding your alliance, when you have no protector, and no allies... this is a game, a war game, a game where war brings money if you win, so people will raid those who are not protected or aligned...

the simplest thing you can do is either find a protector, an ally, or go join an alliance

Tried it. No one took us seriously, just like the people in this thread. And I have a problem because I seriously doubt that "Karma" (all the alliances in it) are going to offer us the same protection the NPO did. And at least the NPO took me seriously when I was in talks with them.

when you take all the info, much of which is OOC so i wont mention it here, and you take the stupidity of NPO letting someone outside of their alliance idle in their private channels without kicking them, or doing anything, and after you reach a resolution with them that once they finish attacking for a week that person is free to go yet they attacked anyway is a sure sign that NPO is doing something fishy

or just doesnt know how to operate

Giving an alliance less than a minute to make a difficult decision and not letting in their emperor until 40 out of those 60 seconds have gone by is rather fishy, too.

Ahh, welcome to the world of Karma. Join the treaty web or get destroyed.

(Wait, is that supposed to be different?)

Destruction is a bit of an over-exageration, no? Even in times when the treaty web was much smaller, and less tangled than it is today, tech raiding happened. NPO committed worse acts than a simple tech raid, so how you can compare that action to one of the many NPO actions is beyond me.

karma has already caused no less than 3 alliances to disband. is there any reason to believe they are going to bring about any 'change' that is for the better?

lol, Karma did not "force" these alliances to disband. They disbanded by their own free will.

Edited by Shovel

Name them please. At least, the ones without severe internal problems and an itch to get out of the war.

Edited by Magnum T. Gundraw

I doubt it. We are probably just going to end up trading one dictatorship for another or, at best, we will begin seeing many more alliance wars.

Yeah totally. Name those alliances please.

Then, please prove they were forced to disband and not that they couldn't hack it due to poor leadership.

TSI was given, IMO, the worst terms of the war so far and they'll have them paid off in no time at all.

in peacetime if you raided and you found a NONE nation you would raid them... your no different than anyone else

I have never, ever been a member of an alliance that allows raiding. You might want to practice doing research on people you argue with before coming up with ad hominems that have no basis in fact.

the problem with this is your just complaining about how people are tech raiding your alliance

Except no one is raiding his alliance. His alliance is raiding however. Or is it an alliance. One minute it is, the next it's not. Who knows *shrug*

Giving an alliance less than a minute to make a difficult decision and not letting in their emperor until 40 out of those 60 seconds have gone by is rather fishy, too.

Keep on with the spin man. Maybe we should of just attacked them in middle of peace talks since we're such horrible people. You know. Like they do.

I have never, ever been a member of an alliance that allows raiding. You might want to practice doing research on people you argue with before coming up with ad hominems that have no basis in fact.

I know of certain alliances that allow raiding. My alliance was one until about 200 days ago.

Ahh, welcome to the world of Karma. Join the treaty web or get destroyed.

(Wait, is that supposed to be different?)

He said people will raid you - he didn't say Karma will raid you. It's not like this is a war against tech raiding, and it's certainly not like Karma as an entity will be tech raiding people just because they aren't in the MDP web.

NPO started the war. They were lucky that they were even given the option of entering peace talks less than 24 hours after declaring an offensive war.

Keep on with the spin man. Maybe we should of just attacked them in middle of peace talks since we're such horrible people. You know. Like they do.

I don't disagree with the NPO attacking in the middle of those "peace talks". Karma wasn't willing to give them peace then as it isn't going to give them peace now. Some of those "terms" seemed like they were made up because they KNEW the NPO wouldn't accept them, even though they did eventually accept them.

I don't disagree with the NPO attacking in the middle of those "peace talks". Karma wasn't willing to give them peace then as it isn't going to give them peace now. Some of those "terms" seemed like they were made up because they KNEW the NPO wouldn't accept them, even though they did eventually accept them.

Ah the consequences of trying to hit peacemode while negotiating.

Yea, they are becoming the next NPO, I can just see it.

You saying that's a bad thing? Or maybe that we're equally as nasty as NPO? You're supporting NPO, and you're under their protection. Really, who's the hypocrite here?

You saying that's a bad thing? Or maybe that we're equally as nasty as NPO? You're supporting NPO, and you're under their protection. Really, who's the hypocrite here?

Karma. And I am saying it's a bad thing..

Karma. And I am saying it's a bad thing..

Are we (Karma) attacking you? No

Are you (wolf) threatening us? Yes

Do we really care? No

Are you being attacked by anyone? No

Were you tech raiding someone recently? Yes

Are you currently attacking yourself? Yes

Did Karma start this war? No

Did NPO and TORN attack an alliance holding treaties with Karma alliances thus starting this war? Yes

Are you making a fool of yourself? Yes

Have a nice day, now why don't you stop bothering us and go play on the motorway mkay?

Edited by The Doctor

Are we (Karma) attacking you? No

Are you (wolf) threatening us? Yes

Do we really care? No

Are you being attacked by anyone? No

Were you tech raiding someone recently? Yes

Are you currently attacking yourself? Yes

Did Karma start this war? No

Did NPO and TORN attack an alliance holding treaties with Karma alliances thus starting this war? Yes

Are you making a fool of yourself? Yes

Have a nice day, now why don't you stop bothering us and go play on the motorway mkay?

Thanks for caring. It just makes me like Karma that much more. :war:

I care about the NPO, I was a former applicant myself. (I never finished the application due to time constraints.) However, I don't think that wiping out the Revenge Doctrine is going to make half the people on red who depend on it any happier.

(NOTE: the lines below are out of order and are what i saw below the post i am writing, so dont fuss about it like people have before...)

suck it up... its a competition, Moo even said this is a competition himself who is your beloved unofficial leader... either play the game or dont, just stop complaining...

also those 3 alliances already had internal problems, the war just made them turn out bad...

NPO attacked OV first, during peace talks, and they were far from over... NPO was also not given much time to negotiate because what comes around goes around (hence karma), every step that NPO takes Karma will ultimately do something similar right back at them...

Halfinger or whatever your name is, you missed a key word which people miss all the time... IF

in the end this thread is an alliance wanting people to stop raiding them while complaining about how NPO is getting rolled at the same time, its not our problem, its theirs... this is like playing with a gun, unless you find the safety and take out the ammo, you best not pull the trigger (fail i know, but its what i thought of quickly), and its a thread with people who dont give a !@#$ - and people who are trying to take this as an opportunity to make crappy arguments against the loose alliance known as Karma...

so once again, FIND ALLIES... this world has advanced to the point where if you have no allies, you will be attacked... why? so the attackers can get more money, tech, and land... its a competitive world... if you dont have the time or effort, but wanna be in this world, you need to get allies... if you dont, well then enjoy being attacked... not by karma, but by leaders of all different kinds of alliances, big, and small, because quite frankly, its a competitive world

Edited by Fort Pitt

and yet you sir still look like an idiot for no possible gain other than being an attention seeking troll

Bravo, you are truly a red team alliance! (looking at you Doitzel :P )

for gods sake, KARMA ISNT !@#$@#$ ATTACKING YOU....

im tempted to lower myself to your size just to attack you because the annoyance you bring to the table is humongous...

I loved your bio,

"Trying to get nukes, so I won't be in war mode for a while. "

You do realize that being in peace mode and donating every month plus buying donation deals you should be Nuke Capable somewhere around 2011 ?

Secondly the last little alliance that I recall that choose the path you did for protection and colors ended up in the deepest parts of CN hell just for visiting a site, so good luck getting protection from your so called masters of the game.

OCC..

Good to see ya posting again BigW... was afraid you got a little discouraged..

Edited by Freelancer

And if Karma's only goal was the destruction of the NPO and not peace, then what makes them any better than the NPO? In my opinion, it makes them worse. At least the NPO offers an entire team protection unlike Karma, who wishes to take that protection away from us.

Karma is the new NPO? I think so.

Karma is interested in peace. The problem is that NPO clearly is not.

EDIT: It sounds better than does.

Edited by FlakAttack