WOLF Warning

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this tool still moaning

He was bleating on this same topic in another thread a few days ago.

He's also very lucky that people more forgiving than me are running Karma, Were it up to me every non NPO red nation would be given a stark choice, move or die

or form an alliance on Red

Protip: You're going to end up going to war then.

Yeah. They probably will, but being so small gives them one advantage. Nobody will think them laughable if they surrender two days in.

I say good for them.

WOLF! Let it hang out in the wind!

/v\ WOLF

You have a 6 man alliance.

The OP is in Peace mode making threats.

The only war you currently have is one of your own attacking... one of your own.

Micro alliances are so cute when they try to be relevant =)

boxxy-trolling.jpg

All I see is a small alliance who is becoming a civilian casualty of this war and wanting to defend themselves...

Regardless of the hilarious member-on-member action.

Edited by Germanic Republic

Awesome. You're gonna declare on Karma because NPO can't handle both a war and a protectorate? I'm not sure what you'd want from Karma, for us to stop warring Hegemony because of you?

Maybe we can find another red team alliance willing to protect them.

Oh, wait...

OMG please don't attack us you might just turn the tides!Please be quiet and be a protectorate of another alliance actually I should tech raid you guys just for the hell of it to see what you do but lucky for you were not tech raiding right now

editz:don't worry about it

Edited by Andre Fincher

Is this tool still moaning

He was bleating on this same topic in another thread a few days ago.

He's also very lucky that people more forgiving than me are running Karma, Were it up to me every non NPO red nation would be given a stark choice, move or die

harsh synth... but perhaps he has a point...

sigh then again tech raiding while crying out against red nations being raided is a little hypocritical eh ?

a lone stranger look, people are going to be tech raiding unaligned red nations especially now since NPO is being directly attacked, doctrines can only be enforced by those who are willing to accept it, and right now people are are tired of them

Taget, The OPs nation is 277 days old. I'm fairly sure he knows how things works. This thread have no purpose except trying to smear karmas image.

After my first six, eight months on CN I knew barely more than when I started. I really only got clued in once I got on irc and made friends who explained things to me. Maybe you're correct but I'd rather err on the side of being helpful.

Just for everyone's information, WOLF is an extremely tiny non-official alliance. We rely solely on the NPO's revenge doctrine to keep tech raiders out.

Since this global war, the NPO has been slacking on the "Revenge Doctrine". This is not their fault, it's the war's fault. WOLF, Warriors of the Last Federation, is sick and tired of these new tech raids. We are sick of seeing our only protectorate dying as we sit back and watch.

We are thus issuing a simple warning. If we get another tech raid or war against one of our members, we will issue a declaration of hostilities against Karma. We will give our full support to the NPO. This support will not just come from our nations going to war, but also will come in the form of propagating the entire red team into war.

We do not wish to go to war, but we will if it means protecting those who protected us first.

Thanks,

Emperor Stranger

*note: This is not a declaration of war..

Move to pink and talk to TCB, RAD and PC about getting into PWN. Even if you don't get admitted, they protect pink from overly harsh tech raids, like raids involving the use of CMs, airstrikes and prolonged raids. Problem solved.

Too bad a small alliance is upset they are being pillaged. Now we should all make fun of them.

Seriously, they are in their rights to attack any alliance that attacks them. Might doesn't make right and I thought that was what part of this war was about. Seems I may have been mistaken. If you're going to tech raid them, fine. Does it really require you harassing them when they say a tech raid is an act of war?

Protip: You're going to end up going to war then.

OOC: y r u stealing my avatar?

IC: maybe don't declare war on Karma, I would say threaten to nuke, but you lack them. Maybe work together and attack the tech raiders and write "ACTIVE, DO NOT RAID" in your nation descriptions.

Also there are no raids currently occurring.

Edited by njndirish

Taget, The OPs nation is 277 days old. I'm fairly sure he knows how things works. This thread have no purpose except trying to smear karmas image.

Someone's a little self-righteous.

There ARE other people who play this game...