WOLF Warning

Want all of your 'subordinates' to be safe? Formalize WOLF as a red alliance and be done with it. I guarantee you NPO will hardly have the ability to maintain their monopoly on the red sphere. Grow a pair and deal with it; this is what happens when you depend on the strength of others and sit in ignorant apathy.

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tried it. No one took us seriously, just like the people in this thread. And I have a problem because I seriously doubt that "Karma" (all the alliances in it) are going to offer us the same protection the NPO did. And at least the NPO took me seriously when I was in talks with them.

If you tried and they didn't take you seriously then you didn't find the right alliance that would. There are many alliances in CN on various spheres that are a protectorate to a larger alliance and they are free to do what they want and gain additional help with their concerns and their growth.

If NPO is such a positive protector for you then I look at your alliance I see no past aid from NPO to your alliance mates? Also why does it look like your alliance has had little growth in it's existence? For as long as people have been under your AA I would of expected more growth out of it if NPO was helping you grow. With the policies that NPO has in place for the Red Sphere you may be protected from raiders, but you're prohibited in your growth as an alliance for other policies they have in place.

There are many other spheres and alliances out there that don't have the NPO doctrines controlling their growth or what they envision for their group of people. They find a cool group of people, get a protectorate, do what they want to do, and live pretty quietly in CN growing and tech dealing safely.

NPO is not the end all be all dictator as to who can do what.

I am sympathetic to small alliances that are overlooked and direspected by the CN community. I don't believe in tech raiding personally and I don't believe it is the size of an alliance that should dictate their relevance. However that being said I will give you my advise. Look to Opethian and the PPF. Take a page out of that book if you are currently in/own a small scale alliance.

Edit PS: Threatening Karma may not be the move to make. Unless you are bored and want to fire guns anyway. Hope to win but never expect victory.

Edited by DocOctane

The days of Pacifica's doctrines are over, my friend. I am sorry to say, but if you want to exist in this new world order you're going to have to adapt to the times and get a protectorate who actually has the ability to protect you or face raids from pirates like me. While change can be a difficult and uncomfortable thing to accept, it is inevetable and good. Monopolies are dangerous and hurt the entire community, even if it means protection at the cost of freedom. Look at this as a liberation as now you can grow and become independent for the first time, and being one of the first independent red alliances on the new frontier will probably bring you many advantages. Do you really want to commit a suicide bombing because your dictator has been overthrown and you are feeling some mild birth pangs from your adorable newborn liberation? Be patient and you will survive.

im sure someone is about to inform you of NPOs past and how they ran things. I dont know ALL the history but i myself have had my dealings. Karma still far from an NPO status in my eyes.

Oh yes, but there is world history and then there one's own alliance history. As a national leader, I also started after NPO was well established. I can see how, when looking at options, one in this leader's position might choose this path. I've been well informed by our allies regarding NPO's past as some are fighting on the side of Karma. I'm thankful for our allies protection and wish them well. However, to newer alliances, most of the nastiness around NPO is ancient history. I also do appreciate NPO's protection of an entire sphere, regardless of the reason. I'm not saying I'd do exactly the same thing if put in the same position either, but the dude has my respect. It's far more honorable than joining an alliance and then leaving or surrendering in the middle of a war.

Edited by White Chocolate

I'm red team, someone wanna raid me?

Now that the alliance I am in is out of this most recent conflict and after reading this thread I think Ill start a campaign and see how many unaligned I can get to Red to defend that color sphere, the entire sphere. With all that is transpiring in the world I think now would be a perfect time to assault the tech raiders.

I have been rather bored these last few years, this just might be the cause to interest me again.

The days of Pacifica's doctrines are over, my friend. I am sorry to say, but if you want to exist in this new world order you're going to have to adapt to the times and get a protectorate who actually has the ability to protect you or face raids from pirates like me. While change can be a difficult and uncomfortable thing to accept, it is inevetable and good. Monopolies are dangerous and hurt the entire community, even if it means protection at the cost of freedom. Look at this as a liberation as now you can grow and become independent for the first time, and being one of the first independent red alliances on the new frontier will probably bring you many advantages. Do you really want to commit a suicide bombing because your dictator has been overthrown and you are feeling some mild birth pangs from your adorable newborn liberation? Be patient and you will survive.

How very frakken rich, Vox Populi, the voice of the oppressed now oppressing LMFAO!

I'm red team, someone wanna raid me?

Now that the alliance I am in is out of this most recent conflict and after reading this thread I think Ill start a campaign and see how many unaligned I can get to Red to defend that color sphere, the entire sphere. With all that is transpiring in the world I think now would be a perfect time to assault the tech raiders.

I have been rather bored these last few years, this just might be the cause to interest me again.

Or you could just start a red alliance and be among the millions of others that will start to pop up soon.

Edited by Captain Fatbeard

Or you could just start a red alliance and be among the millions of others that will start to pop up soon.

Its mind boggling to me the difficulty so many have understanding that not everyone wants to be in an alliance. If ever there was a time in this world for Walford its now.

Edited by Merrie Melodies

or maybe he can just gear his alliance together and protect themselves? Red, Black, Blue, Pink, Teal(Aqua), whatever color whatever alliance youre in, you're only going to be as good as the leadership has you ready for. Coming in and saying hey Karma dont raid us or else.. might not be the best prolong life decision made.

Most alliances that raid are 'at your own risk' so if they counter, the attacking nation just has to deal with it. Problem is if they follow that, see MCXA for that one ;)

I wouldnt even waste time on her saying dont raid us, prep your people, tell them how to defend and always be ready for it if you dont plan to take proactive steps to have a true protector.

How very frakken rich, Vox Populi, the voice of the oppressed now oppressing LMFAO!

I'm just in Vox, so that I can fight NPO without going through all the admission procedures and red tape one must go through in joining most other Karma alliances. My behavior doesn't really represent the typical personalities of Vox nations (ignoring the fact that they are "UnIqUE lolrEBELS"), but you can get butthurt for the sake of my lulz if you'd liek. GL HF.

I feel extra smug today cuz I gave a nickel to charity.

or maybe he can just gear his alliance together and protect themselves? Red, Black, Blue, Pink, Teal(Aqua), whatever color whatever alliance youre in, you're only going to be as good as the leadership has you ready for. Coming in and saying hey Karma dont raid us or else.. might not be the best prolong life decision made.

Most alliances that raid are 'at your own risk' so if they counter, the attacking nation just has to deal with it. Problem is if they follow that, see MCXA for that one ;)

I wouldnt even waste time on her saying dont raid us, prep your people, tell them how to defend and always be ready for it if you dont plan to take proactive steps to have a true protector.

That "at your risk close" is so much BS

Every raider out there knows that their friends will jump in and help if their raid goes real bad.

How often have nations being raided nuked their attacker and not suffered at the hand of his attackers alliance?

I'm just in Vox, so that I can fight NPO without going through all the admission procedures and red tape one must go through in joining most other Karma alliances. My behavior doesn't really represent the typical personalities of Vox nations (ignoring the fact that they are "UnIqUE lolrEBELS"), but you can get butthurt for the sake of my lulz if you'd liek. GL HF.

I feel extra smug today cuz I gave a nickel to charity.

Oh, Im sorry, I didn't realize I was dealing with a bandwaggoner, I thought you were a simple tech thief.

Its mind boggling to me the difficulty so many have understanding that not everyone wants to be in an alliance. If ever there was a time in this world for Walford its now.

You can call it "The Not Alliance Alliance" for all I care, but it'll probably become a de facto alliance if you want to survive. I wish people who didn't want to be an alliance had the choice to not be in one too, but I also try to embrace reality.

and yet you sir still look like an idiot for no possible gain other than being an attention seeking troll

Bravo, you are truly a red team alliance! (looking at you Doitzel :P )

I am no troll, I hate trolls. Specially the small ones with pink hair.

I loved your bio,

You do realize that being in peace mode and donating every month plus buying donation deals you should be Nuke Capable somewhere around 2011 ?

Secondly the last little alliance that I recall that choose the path you did for protection and colors ended up in the deepest parts of CN hell just for visiting a site, so good luck getting protection from your so called masters of the game.

OCC..

Good to see ya posting again BigW... was afraid you got a little discouraged..

I calculated it to be a month. Maybe a little more. You do realize that you can make $15-24 million a month off of $20 donations, right? I only need $100 million for the wonder, and then another $20 million tops for the infrastructures.

Karma is interested in peace. The problem is that NPO clearly is not.

EDIT: It sounds better than does.

Peace. Karma is after a dream. There will never be peace with or without the NPO. Even if there were peace, this game would be extremely boring.

If you tried and they didn't take you seriously then you didn't find the right alliance that would. There are many alliances in CN on various spheres that are a protectorate to a larger alliance and they are free to do what they want and gain additional help with their concerns and their growth.

If NPO is such a positive protector for you then I look at your alliance I see no past aid from NPO to your alliance mates? Also why does it look like your alliance has had little growth in it's existence? For as long as people have been under your AA I would of expected more growth out of it if NPO was helping you grow. With the policies that NPO has in place for the Red Sphere you may be protected from raiders, but you're prohibited in your growth as an alliance for other policies they have in place.

There are many other spheres and alliances out there that don't have the NPO doctrines controlling their growth or what they envision for their group of people. They find a cool group of people, get a protectorate, do what they want to do, and live pretty quietly in CN growing and tech dealing safely.

NPO is not the end all be all dictator as to who can do what.

Our alliance has little growth because we never wanted it to be big in the first place. If we really did, we could probably easily have an alliance with a few million NS by now. (For when I start something, I get into it with my full heart and mind.)

I am sympathetic to small alliances that are overlooked and direspected by the CN community. I don't believe in tech raiding personally and I don't believe it is the size of an alliance that should dictate their relevance. However that being said I will give you my advise. Look to Opethian and the PPF. Take a page out of that book if you are currently in/own a small scale alliance.

Edit PS: Threatening Karma may not be the move to make. Unless you are bored and want to fire guns anyway. Hope to win but never expect victory.

I am glad that there are people like you out there. Most of these people from Karma are hypocrites. They say "might does not make right", and yet they are still not taking my alliance seriously. Calling me a troll even. I don't think these people really care what Karma is about, they just care about the NPO's death.

I'm still waiting for the proof of an attack on WOLF not launched by someone wearing that AA.

That's precisely it. Because the NPO can not protect us anymore, an attack by ANYONE is still an attack that the NPO can not help us with. Before, if we were to get raided by a larger group, the NPO could help out. However, since the NPO can not help us out anymore, a large tech raiding group would be the death of us. I, as the leader of our unofficial alliance, can not just sit back and let that happen.

OC: To everyone thinking I am just a troll: Report me if you think so. That's the beauty of the report system. Let the moderators decide if I am or not.

If ever there was a time in this world for Walford its now.

Are you volunteering? :P (and I mean that with sincere respect to your opinion and the memory of Walford). However, from the little I know of that situation - talk about fighting an uphill battle! On the other hand people do claim that history repeats itself sometimes and "the right time" can make a huge difference.

Oh, Im sorry, I didn't realize I was dealing with a bandwaggoner, I thought you were a simple tech thief.

Both. If having an enemy without genuine friends makes you a bandwaggoner then I'm proud to be one. I doubt you're as interested in independence and freedom from alliances as you say you are if you mindlessly label anyone who attacks alliances based on their own personal vendettas rather than a treaty obligation, a bandwaggoner and treat it as if it were an insult. I would fight Pacifica on my own, but Iprefer to wait for opportune times and doing it with a group to maximize the damage and lulz.

Also, why can't I roleplay as a pirate without being condemned as a "tech theif" (ooc: i've never even tech raided before and am just roleplaying as a tech raider and supporting the right to tech raid at the same time)? I really doubt the sincerity in your concern for nations and their right be from an alliance and partake in their own independent activities.

Edited by Captain Fatbeard

That's precisely it. Because the NPO can not protect us anymore, an attack by ANYONE is still an attack that the NPO can not help us with. Before, if we were to get raided by a larger group, the NPO could help out. However, since the NPO can not help us out anymore, a large tech raiding group would be the death of us. I, as the leader of our unofficial alliance, can not just sit back and let that happen.

But no one from an outside alliance has attacked yours. This announcement just makes it more likely for your members to get raided...

But no one from an outside alliance has attacked yours. This announcement just makes it more likely for your members to get raided...

Yes, we have. I hope you realize that this war has been going on for longer than seven days and wars only last seven days. Just because you don't see us at war now doesn't mean there never was one.

And if makes it more likely for us to get raided, so be it. I am going to make a double donation for May when I get the cash, which will more than prepare us for war.

I am no troll, I hate trolls. Specially the small ones with pink hair.

I don't like them either why do think I'm here pinky?

I calculated it to be a month. Maybe a little more. You do realize that you can make $15-24 million a month off of $20 donations, right? I only need $100 million for the wonder, and then another $20 million tops for the infrastructures.

:rolleyes:

Peace. Karma is after a dream. There will never be peace with or without the NPO. Even if there were peace, this game would be extremely boring.

We aren't fighting for peace, we never said we we're. We are fighting because we are sick of NPO creating $^%*^#*&& CB's and applying ridiculous peace terms.

I am glad that there are people like you out there. Most of these people from Karma are hypocrites. They say "might does not make right", and yet they are still not taking my alliance seriously. Calling me a troll even. I don't think these people really care what Karma is about, they just care about the NPO's death.

Hypocrites? How does not taking you seriously make us Hypocrites? You have no political capital, no military strength, you are not a threat in any way shape or form, why the hell should we take your threats seriously? Incidentally of course we care about NPO's death with all the crap they've pulled on us why wouldn't we want them knocked down a peg, that's the whole point. We want a world without "Evil Overlords Inc".

No-ones raiding you! :rolleyes: