WOLF Warning

I calculated it to be a month. Maybe a little more. You do realize that you can make $15-24 million a month off of $20 donations, right? I only need $100 million for the wonder, and then another $20 million tops for the infrastructures.

6 months minimum my friend, I wont tell you how I know that, however my math is better than admins or any calculator you'll use.

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, we have. I hope you realize that this war has been going on for longer than seven days and wars only last seven days. Just because you don't see us at war now doesn't mean there never was one.

And if makes it more likely for us to get raided, so be it. I am going to make a double donation for May when I get the cash, which will more than prepare us for war.

If a member of yours was getting raided for 7 days why did you just make this announcement now?

Hypocrites? How does not taking you seriously make us Hypocrites? You have no political capital, no military strength, you are not a threat in any way shape or form, why the hell should we take your threats seriously? Incidentally of course we care about NPO's death with all the crap they've pulled on us why wouldn't we want them knocked down a peg, that's the whole point. We want a world without "Evil Overlords Inc".

Just because we have no MILITARY strength doesn't mean we can't start gathering people in support of the NPO. How many people are still blissfully ignorant of this GW? I am betting there are still a few thousand who are still willing to fight..

No-ones raiding you!

We have had raids less recently. But incidentally, we have had more since the starting of this war than we have had total. As I said, just because we have no war currently doesn't mean we never had any.

6 months minimum my friend, I wont tell you how I know that, however my math is better than admins or any calculator you'll use.

I doubt it will take six months. I even asked a friend (who is coincidentally in an alliance fighting the NPO) and he says it took him a month or two..

I doubt it will take six months. I even asked a friend (who is coincidentally in an alliance fighting the NPO) and he says it took him a month or two..

I don't and your boy is full of !@#$, maybe the reason he's in the predicament he's in... Back in the day I went from zero to the top 5 percent in 56 days, way before the MP's ... you keep listening and I'll watch and in 6 months you come say hello

I don't and your boy is full of !@#$, maybe the reason he's in the predicament he's in... Back in the day I went from zero to the top 5 percent in 56 days, way before the MP's ... you keep listening and I'll watch and in 6 months you come say hello

I hope you realize you don't actually NEED to be in the top 5% to get nukes... right?

Just because we have no MILITARY strength doesn't mean we can't start gathering people in support of the NPO. How many people are still blissfully ignorant of this GW? I am betting there are still a few thousand who are still willing to fight..

:awesome: Please, do try :rolleyes:

I think you will find yourself sadly mistaken

You don't want to try and beat Doitzel on the PR front. Doitzel helped create an alliance of over 300 members in less than a week, as well as getting the only non-NPO member on the red senate in two years.

I hope you realize you don't actually NEED to be in the top 5% to get nukes... right?

yeah but you do need 100million, which you don't have, and wont be able to get together that quickly.

Ok, I was being cordial, now its time to call you what you are .. A Noob, it will take 200 million for you to jump from 0-3000 infa, then buy your MP that of course is with Construction, Steel and 5 Factories , don't forget that 300 tech.. see ya 6 months.

I'm done have a nice day

The only war I see in your alliance smacks of war slot filling , and a poor job at that . both nations at Defcon 5 ?

I am confident the moldavi doctrine is going away , I would suggest you and your alliance mates step up your game and grow a pair . Existing on the protection of someone else just so you don't have to actually learn how to pay attention to political affairs, or learn how to fight on your own is classless . I don't tech raid , but your demeaner and complete lack of common sence , and lack of testicular fortitude would easily push me to not just raid your whiney , sniveling little nation , but to completely decimate your entire alliance to taste the sweet goodness of your pathetic emo tears .

Really , shut up and compete for once in your life.

:lol1: Go ahead. Once they learn the TRUE Cause of the war, they'll either stay out or turn you into cute, pink jellies and squish you. :lol1:

Hehehehe..jellies...How good they taste. ^u^

yeah but you do need 100million, which you don't have, and wont be able to get together that quickly.

I can get $30 million a month. Multiply that by 5 and that's $150 million in 5 months. That's more than enough to get to nukes.

Ok, I was being cordial, now its time to call you what you are .. A Noob, it will take 200 million for you to jump from 0-3000 infa, then buy your MP that of course is with Construction, Steel and 5 Factories , don't forget that 300 tech.. see ya 6 months.

Again, $30 million a month, and I already have 1,169 infrastructure, which is a third of what I need.

I know how to do math, I, like you, went to school. I further know how to plan. Noob? No. But thanks anyways.

The only war I see in your alliance smacks of war slot filling , and a poor job at that . both nations at Defcon 5 ?

I am confident the moldavi doctrine is going away , I would suggest you and your alliance mates step up your game and grow a pair . Existing on the protection of someone else just so you don't have to actually learn how to pay attention to political affairs, or learn how to fight on your own is classless . I don't tech raid , but your demeaner and complete lack of common sence , and lack of testicular fortitude would easily push me to not just raid your whiney , sniveling little nation , but to completely decimate your entire alliance to taste the sweet goodness of your pathetic emo tears .

Really , shut up and compete for once in your life.

Wow... Flaming for the win? I refuse to feed the trolls. Sorry.

It took you longer than 7 days to realize attacking a nation in your alliance might require actual action?

It took seven days to defend our nations properly, two days to discuss this announcement, and here we are today nine days later.

I can get $30 million a month. Multiply that by 5 and that's $150 million in 5 months. That's more than enough to get to nukes.

To buy 1930 levels of infrastructure you will need $38,815,748.40

that's with 5 factories and ideal trade setup, and you basically just admitted he was correct that it'll take you 6 months.

Both. If having an enemy without genuine friends makes you a bandwaggoner then I'm proud to be one. I doubt you're as interested in independence and freedom from alliances as you say you are if you mindlessly label anyone who attacks alliances based on their own personal vendettas rather than a treaty obligation, a bandwaggoner and treat it as if it were an insult. I would fight Pacifica on my own, but Iprefer to wait for opportune times and doing it with a group to maximize the damage and lulz.

Also, why can't I roleplay as a pirate without being condemned as a "tech theif" (ooc: i've never even tech raided before and am just roleplaying as a tech raider and supporting the right to tech raid at the same time)? I really doubt the sincerity in your concern for nations and their right be from an alliance and partake in their own independent activities.

My nation spent the better part of it's first 6 months unaligned and on RED, I am very sincere. I am absolutely rooting for NPO in this, precisely for what they have down for the little guys on RED. The fact that so many on the Karma side are gleefully calling for the end of the Modalvi Doctrine and the Revenge Doctrine are really starting to make me despise them and their movement. I wonder how much support the NPO could drum of from the "NONE MENACE" if they extended their protection across the globe and all colors?

I can't believe people are even still posting in this completely pointless thread. The imaginary problem presented in the OP is just that... imaginary. actually janax said it better...

The problem isn't that they are a small alliance.

The problem isn't that they don't want to be involved in major alliance affairs.

The problem is that they just threatened 50% of the cyberverse, with their 6 man, 12K alliance, over being tech raided when they have 1 defensive war....started by another member of their own alliance. The only other war still listed is an offensive war declared on a NONE nation. AND, threatening to unite red against the Karma forces. AND better still, doing it all from peace mode, leaving his alliance mates to pick up the tech raids from people likely not even affiliated with Karma, because they are now aware of their existence.

Doin it wrong doesn't even come close to the level of wrong present in this announcement.

now I realize why people are still posting here. it isn't due to the imaginary raiding problem presented by the OP, it is because the OP wants to try and smear karma....

Let's see... According to much of Karma, the NPO in the past would just declare war for the "lulz". Karma's ultimate goal in declaring war was originally to protect certain alliances. Now, Karma is declaring war just to obliterate an entire alliance and is no longer just doing it to protect said alliances.

Yea, they are becoming the next NPO, I can just see it.

first of all, karma isn't even an alliance nor is it even a bloc. how in the world did you come to some preposterous conclusion?

Secondly, you aren't even in a position to say that they are becoming as bad as NPO because you support NPO. So in saying that they are going to be the next NPO suggests that Karma will be the next alliance that you will support, but again I just pointed out why that isn't happening.

I understand your frustration when thieves try to steal your hard earned money, but this is not the way to handle it.

this man speaks the truth. However, I'm sure you won't take his advice and will continue to bring negative attention to not only yourself but to your... alliance?

Thanks for caring. It just makes me like Karma that much more. :war:

if no one cared, why would this thread be as long as it is? If NPO was so good to you, just join them and fight for them. Karma is liberating planet bob from NPO tyranny and all you can do is complain that you aren't getting enough attention. please give it a rest.

Yes, we have. I hope you realize that this war has been going on for longer than seven days and wars only last seven days. Just because you don't see us at war now doesn't mean there never was one.

And if makes it more likely for us to get raided, so be it. I am going to make a double donation for May when I get the cash, which will more than prepare us for war.

a double donation? here is a CN expert right here. you can't question his amazing wisdom.

Obviously an announcement of this magnitude isn't made overnight.

oh yes because this is an EPIC announcement <_<

To buy 1930 levels of infrastructure you will need $38,815,748.40

that's with 5 factories and ideal trade setup, and you basically just admitted he was correct that it'll take you 6 months.

Mogar, your using logic, he obviously knows better than all of us, please refrain from making any sense, you may encourage him :P