WOLF Warning

im sure someone is about to inform you of NPOs past and how they ran things. I dont know ALL the history but i myself have had my dealings. Karma still far from an NPO status in my eyes.
oh yeah, like all the times npo defended itself in the face of all those folks who have been advocating her destruction since she even existed. because, you know, when the number one alliance defends its right to exist, they're being evil tyrants.

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im sure someone is about to inform you of NPOs past and how they ran things. I dont know ALL the history but i myself have had my dealings. Karma still far from an NPO status in my eyes.

Let's see... According to much of Karma, the NPO in the past would just declare war for the "lulz". Karma's ultimate goal in declaring war was originally to protect certain alliances. Now, Karma is declaring war just to obliterate an entire alliance and is no longer just doing it to protect said alliances.

Yea, they are becoming the next NPO, I can just see it.

oh yeah, like all the times npo defended itself in the face of all those folks who have been advocating her destruction since she even existed. because, you know, when the number one alliance defends its right to exist, they're being evil tyrants.

There is a difference between 'protecting' themselves and 'pushing/bullying' others around and if you dont follow to their tap dance they pull the you dont want us on you card.

Guess none of that really matters now though eh?

Let's see... According to much of Karma, the NPO in the past would just declare war for the "lulz". Karma's ultimate goal in declaring war was originally to protect certain alliances. Now, Karma is declaring war just to obliterate an entire alliance and is no longer just doing it to protect said alliances.

Who said anything about "obliterating" NPO?

I understand your frustration when thieves try to steal your hard earned money, but this is not the way to handle it.

i suppose they should handle it in private so as to spare karma the public embarrassment, right?

i remember another group of alliances who used to do that...

Behold, the smartest man on Earth. May everyone bask in his glory.

I think people under estimate us, which is a terrible thing to do. How long does everyone here think it took us to get where we are today? 2 weeks maybe? We have nothing to lose besides alliance seniority. ;)

And besides, I completely disagree with the reason Karma went to war with the NPO. It was utter nonsense. Both sides were warmongering even before any real war started. I blame the leaders of Karma..

You're only allowed to do that if you follow up on your ridiculous threats.

NPO declaring war to crush a small alliance, for what amounted to nothing was just? You are really trying to say NPO did not instigate this conflict?

By your definition keeping an alliance that started an agressive war in a state of war for a couple of weeks amounts to the same offensives Pacifica has committed? For example keeping an alliance in a war for nearly 2 years.

Please, stop spewing this rubbish.

Edited by Shovel

fail

I see no one in this thread talking about wiping out NPO, much less any in a significant governmental position in a Karma alliance. I somehow doubt that this is the overall objective of the coalition.

I must be seeing things then. It must be those two antihistamines I took earlier.. :unsure:

I like how people from Karma are bashing this announcement rather than trying to change our minds. That shows how much Karma truly cares about the smaller people..

I see no one in this thread talking about wiping out NPO, much less any in a significant governmental position in a Karma alliance. I somehow doubt that this is the overall objective of the coalition.

You really believe people fighting for KARMA do not want to obliterate NPO? I'm not saying government features or people in this thread. But of all the nations fighting against NPO; in other threads anti-NPO sentiments are strong, and hundreds of nations wish to see NPO beyond it's knees, they want to see NPO face down in the parking lot.

Edited by Randleman

i dont know where you got your facts... because NPO has been planting evidence, spies, dominating a sphere they dont own and shouldnt have been able to in the first place for years now... now its time for payback, i personally was dealt with the cold hand of NPO, particularly Umbrae....

Karma didnt exist until Archon made his post about the events, Karma isnt an entente, its not an alliance, a bloc, its not really anything, its just more than half of CN who has been dealt with the cold hand of NPO through fake CBs, spies that were planted, evidence that was planted, etc...

once again, get your facts straight...

NPO was only once in the position they are in now, GWI... they got destroyed (however according to NPO they won), but the enemies were nice and offered to help rebuild, if they had known what would come of NPO im sure they wouldnt have let them become this monster... only a few people have been advocating NPO's destruction, just lately everyone is a fan of it because almost everyone has been dealt with the cold hand... the number one alliance came to that power by numerous back stabbing and cold plays... like GPA, if im not mistaken the war was started when a GPA mod on their forums edited an NPO IO's post for some reason, apparently editing something that was probably as small as taking out the word $%&@ is a CB, well its not... NpO got rolled by NPO indirectly (to spare NPO the public embarrassment of attacking its sister alliance) because NpO wanted to have their own opinion and say about things and not be a puppet of NPO...

you know what, your right, NPO isnt being evil tyrants, just 900+ nation leaders being lead blindly by a government with a cold hard agenda

Does NPO pay you more every time you say that?...because that's the 3rd or 4th time

Well it's apparently getting through to no one. Of course, what did I expect? I run one of the smallest alliances in the game. Who cares if we become a massive alliance in the future, or if we could have a huge impact on the war by helping to recruit 24/7?

Lots of people are talking about wiping out the Revenge Doctrine, which is pretty much the only part of the NPO the OP cares about.

i dont know where you got your facts... because NPO has been planting evidence, spies, dominating a sphere they dont own and shouldnt have been able to in the first place for years now... now its time for payback, i personally was dealt with the cold hand of NPO, particularly Umbrae....

Didn't the spy actually ADMIT to spying? Jee, sounds like the NPO was planting evidence... again. :lol1:

I must be seeing things then. It must be those two antihistamines I took earlier.. :unsure:

I like how people from Karma are bashing this announcement rather than trying to change our minds. That shows how much Karma truly cares about the smaller people..

if you think Karma is the next NPO, and your defending NPO, then why do you have a problem?

the problem with this is your just complaining about how people are tech raiding your alliance, when you have no protector, and no allies... this is a game, a war game, a game where war brings money if you win, so people will raid those who are not protected or aligned...

the simplest thing you can do is either find a protector, an ally, or go join an alliance

if you think Karma is the next NPO, and your defending NPO, then why do you have a problem?

the problem with this is your just complaining about how people are tech raiding your alliance, when you have no protector, and no allies... this is a game, a war game, a game where war brings money if you win, so people will raid those who are not protected or aligned...

the simplest thing you can do is either find a protector, an ally, or go join an alliance

Ahh, welcome to the world of Karma. Join the treaty web or get destroyed.

(Wait, is that supposed to be different?)

Didn't the spy actually ADMIT to spying? Jee, sounds like the NPO was planting evidence... again. :lol1:

when you take all the info, much of which is OOC so i wont mention it here, and you take the stupidity of NPO letting someone outside of their alliance idle in their private channels without kicking them, or doing anything, and after you reach a resolution with them that once they finish attacking for a week that person is free to go yet they attacked anyway is a sure sign that NPO is doing something fishy

or just doesnt know how to operate

Ahh, welcome to the world of Karma. Join the treaty web or get destroyed.

(Wait, is that supposed to be different?)

in peacetime if you raided and you found a NONE nation you would raid them... your no different than anyone else

Lots of people are talking about wiping out the Revenge Doctrine, which is pretty much the only part of the NPO the OP cares about.

I care about the NPO, I was a former applicant myself. (I never finished the application due to time constraints.) However, I don't think that wiping out the Revenge Doctrine is going to make half the people on red who depend on it any happier.

OT: Learn from WW1 and the NPO everyone. Just because the NPO has done some pretty nasty things in the past doesn't mean everyone has to shut them down completely and make an entire team suffer.