WOLF Warning

Oh, I so understand A Lone Stranger's frustration. I'm in no way a fan of "tech raids" either. You have my respect.

I would like to point out, however, that there are probably alliances that are not in Karma that allow tech raids (ok - so I didn't count but I'd be surprised if I'm wrong). So would you defend NPO if a non-Karma alliance member were to tech raid too? Just wondering - we're not taking a stand in The Karma War.

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes how dare people step in and defend OV. That's clearly stepping over the line. Go join a real alliance or get a real protectorate treaty if you want to be protected by someone bigger than you. I don't see why you would want a protectorate treaty wich says that you can't have over 25 members anyway. If you want to go to war against karma, do it. If you don't then stop your idle threats.

It's a small alliance of friends, we have no plans at this time of becoming an official alliance.

I actually had no care about CN politics before we kept getting attacked.

I read through plenty of detailed threads and wiki's to make my own decision on the matter.

rsoxbronco1, from my understanding, they didn't start the war with Karma, but they did start a different war.

Taget, when we feel like becoming official, we will take the advice. ;)

Well when NPO and TORN attacked OV, it activated a number of treaties and was the catalyst for this war

Oh, I so understand A Lone Stranger's frustration. I'm in no way a fan of "tech raids" either. You have my respect.

I would like to point out, however, that there are probably alliances that are not in Karma that allow tech raids (ok - so I didn't count but I'd be surprised if I'm wrong). So would you defend NPO if a non-Karma alliance member were to tech raid too? Just wondering - we're not taking a stand in The Karma War.

Depends on if the tech raid was started due to this thread. If it was, then we will just make sure to keep it within our alliance. If it wasn't, then we will carry out a full war with Karma.

Just for everyone's information, WOLF is an extremely tiny non-official alliance. We rely solely on the NPO's revenge doctrine to keep tech raiders out.

Since this global war, the NPO has been slacking on the "Revenge Doctrine". This is not their fault, it's the war's fault. WOLF, Warriors of the Last Federation, is sick and tired of these new tech raids. We are sick of seeing our only protectorate dying as we sit back and watch.

We are thus issuing a simple warning. If we get another tech raid or war against one of our members, we will issue a declaration of hostilities against Karma. We will give our full support to the NPO. This support will not just come from our nations going to war, but also will come in the form of propagating the entire red team into war.

We do not wish to go to war, but we will if it means protecting those who protected us first.

Thanks,

Emperor Stranger

*note: This is not a declaration of war..

theres a simple way to handle this. Move to Pink. Bus Doctrine baby. We will protect you from excessive force used in tech raids :D

Well when NPO and TORN attacked OV, it activated a number of treaties and was the catalyst for this war

I never agreed with having a massive web of treaties in the first place. It just gets confusing and starts global wars.. :huh:

Shame none of those guys are in my range... tasty red team.

So, you are saying that you want us to join the war then? I would have thought that Karma would want less people fighting against them and more for them..

Taget, The OPs nation is 277 days old. I'm fairly sure he knows how things works. This thread have no purpose except trying to smear karmas image.

I am hoping to avoid "smearing" Karma's "image". At this point, I believe that Karma's original objective wasn't actually peace, but the destruction of the NPO. (I don't know, it's just my opinion.)

I never agreed with having a massive web of treaties in the first place. It just gets confusing and starts global wars.. :huh:

So, you are saying that you want us to join the war then? I would have thought that Karma would want less people fighting against them and more for them..

I am hoping to avoid "smearing" Karma's "image". At this point, I believe that Karma's original objective wasn't actually peace, but the destruction of the NPO. (I don't know, it's just my opinion.)

It doesn't matter if you agreed, everyone else did.

No offense to you, but it wouldn't matter which side you guys joined on...

Of course the destruction of the NPO, or at least drastic weakening of the NPO, was the main goal. The NPO deserves it for what its done, etc., etc., hence the name of the opposition, Karma. Karma is returning the favor, not looking for peace.

Taget, The OPs nation is 277 days old. I'm fairly sure he knows how things works.

277 days old and 4K NS.

Yeah, he knows how things work.

wolftechraid.png

Looks like you guys have a nasty tech raid problem right there. Karma obviously won't be able to stop pillaging your nations, so you might as well skip the ultimatums and just declare on us now.

A Lone Stranger, I don't belive for a second that you're as oblivious to the cn politics as you let on. You're almost a year old and your post count show that you have spent quite some time on the forums. If you're trying to pretend to be a innocent victim of the evil karma warmachine you're not doing a very good job anyway. Good luck if you declare war and look me up when you're my size if you still want to take me down for supporting karma.

Depends on if the tech raid was started due to this thread. If it was, then we will just make sure to keep it within our alliance. If it wasn't, then we will carry out a full war with Karma.

It seems unfair, in my opinion, to hold Karma responsible for anyone out side of their organization. If you want to join the war on the side of NPO because of their Revenge Doctrine protection, that is up to you.

Is this tool still moaning

He was bleating on this same topic in another thread a few days ago.

He's also very lucky that people more forgiving than me are running Karma, Were it up to me every non NPO red nation would be given a stark choice, move or die

Just for everyone's information, WOLF is an extremely tiny non-official alliance. We rely solely on the NPO's revenge doctrine to keep tech raiders out.

Since this global war, the NPO has been slacking on the "Revenge Doctrine". This is not their fault, it's the war's fault. WOLF, Warriors of the Last Federation, is sick and tired of these new tech raids. We are sick of seeing our only protectorate dying as we sit back and watch.

We are thus issuing a simple warning. If we get another tech raid or war against one of our members, we will issue a declaration of hostilities against Karma. We will give our full support to the NPO. This support will not just come from our nations going to war, but also will come in the form of propagating the entire red team into war.

We do not wish to go to war, but we will if it means protecting those who protected us first.

Thanks,

Emperor Stranger

*note: This is not a declaration of war..

1. Expected.

2. *Should* have been expected by *everybody* else.

3. World revolution is never without consequence.

4. Red team is pretty much a free fire zone or soon will be.

My advice: Simple. If you are reading this and on Red and not affiliated with a medium to large alliance, you best either get affiliated with one (a neutral one would be best) through treaty, join one, or cowboy up...the Comanche don't take prisoners.

Alternatively you could start banding together for mutual protection. Create your own system of treaties or a temporary alliance ('Independent Red Nations' for lack of a better term). Be quick about it though, you don't have much time.

To bawwwwwww or not to bawwwwwwwww?

I think we know where this topic is going so I'll save us all the trouble.

Red Nation: Halp! Halp! NPO isn't defending us!

Karma side/neutrals who like to raid: *make a bawwwwing joke*

Hegemony/neutrals who abhor raiding: OMG DO YOU NOT SEE WHAT THE DESTRUCTION OF NPO WILL DO? HAVE YOU NO SENSE OF DECENCY? (slightly dramatized)

Hegemony: yeah it is, you're at war with them

Hegemony: no u

Red Nation: Halp! Halp!

All Parties: Red Nation, stop being a tool. (followed by continued rabble rabble rabble)

Now this struck me funny. Almost as funny as the veiled threat in the OP.

worst.gif

wolftechraid.png

Sorry, you are telling everyone on bob, that you are sick of people tech raiding your alliance, well looking at the above, a nation within your AA who's been on your AA for 16 days. has declare war on your members, also there are the only wars for the last 10 days.

sorry I do not see why you had to make this topic ?

Alternatively you could start banding together for mutual protection. Create your own system of treaties or a temporary alliance ('Independent Red Nations' for lack of a better term). Be quick about it though, you don't have much time.

Now this would be utterly hilarious if this war led to a reformation of LoFN.

Now this struck me funny. Almost as funny as the veiled threat in the OP.

Here's an unveiled threat since we don't get many of those.

Dear Red Nation,

In the likely event I continue losing NS, I will raid you. It is delicious tech, I must eat it.

Hugs and kisses,

-rsox

PS. Not really, NPO comes first.

PPS. I won't be at war with them forever :D