WOLF Warning

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So instead of letting the thread die that serves no purpose anymore, everyone is going to continue to troll about something I took back in a later post?

Wow, really mature everyone.

Maybe if you stoped replying (thus bumping it to the top) daily it'd die by itself. You yourself have been the most frequent poster here the last pages.

(A Lone Stranger @ May 9 2009, 01:22 PM)

Just for everyone's information, WOLF is an extremely tiny non-official alliance. We rely solely on the NPO's revenge doctrine to keep tech raiders out.

Since this global war, the NPO has been slacking on the "Revenge Doctrine". This is not their fault, it's the war's fault. WOLF, Warriors of the Last Federation, is sick and tired of these new tech raids. We are sick of seeing our only protectorate dying as we sit back and watch.

We are thus issuing a simple warning. If we get another tech raid or war against one of our members, we will issue a declaration of hostilities against Karma. We will give our full support to the NPO. This support will not just come from our nations going to war, but also will come in the form of propagating the entire red team into war.

We do not wish to go to war, but we will if it means protecting those who protected us first.

Thanks,

Emperor Stranger

*note: This is not a declaration of war..

It is still here

Welp this thread doesn't look dead to me

FOK declared so where is the DOW on Karma

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t&p=1518089

Maybe if you stoped replying (thus bumping it to the top) daily it'd die by itself. You yourself have been the most frequent poster here the last pages.

Every time I let the thread hit the bottom, someone brings it back up with a stupid little comment which is then followed by the next few stupid comments. Trust me, this would be the third time in two days I have tried that...

WOLF has changed their minds and will becoming a full alliance in a few days hopefully. We won't be choosing sides in the war. Instead, I believe we are going to be defending unaligned red from tech raids for the time period.

And if you would have read some of my posts in this thread, I wouldn't have to explain us getting tech raided..... again......

I'm sorry I missed this post - perhaps you should edit it into the original post that began this thread so more people could see it.

Goo dluck, though I'm afraid you may not find much luck defending unalgined red nations from tech raids

I'm sorry I missed this post - perhaps you should edit it into the original post that began this thread so more people could see it.

Goo dluck, though I'm afraid you may not find much luck defending unalgined red nations from tech raids

Point taken.

I have laid out a constitution for WOLF now. All it needs is one last signature from this guy and then I will immediately announce WOLF's alliancehood, which will include the constitution.

Edited by A Lone Stranger

Shout at me like that again

and I will personally offer a $3m bounty to any nation that wishes to raid your alliance

well this is certainly change in cn, but i wouldnt argue that it is for the better.

heres an idea: lay off the guy. you already badgered himself into not defending his current livelihood, as despicable as that is of you lot to do, but now when he tries to correct your blatant ignorance you start to throw around threats because, holy crap, used ultra big font? the horror

anyone who had the slightest doubt about karmas true nature should be clear on things now. you dont stand for anything at all, its just a mask you use to rally the gullible to your side as you make a bid for power. the fact that you cant feign sincerity before the war is even over speaks volumes about where digiterra is heading.

Every time I let the thread hit the bottom, someone brings it back up with a stupid little comment which is then followed by the next few stupid comments. Trust me, this would be the third time in two days I have tried that...

Because it takes a day or two for these threads to sink beneath the headlines, without you posting again and again, thereby reviving it?

Because it takes a day or two for these threads to sink beneath the headlines, without you posting again and again, thereby reviving it?

As I said, I have tried letting it die and, just like now, I get some stupid comment which brings it to the top again.

Why don't you help out the thread dying process and not post again?

Either way, tomorrow everyone will forget about it when I make the next announcement.

You don't understand the basics of damage control, do you?

If the topic is embarrassing you, gag yourself and your members IMMEDIATELY AND WITHOUT EXCEPTION, because eventually people will stop posting when there are no more replies and the topic dies. You can't stop people from posting, but you are keeping it alive by posting here.

And no, it won't. You'll just have two threads that may be damaging PRwise.

You don't understand the basics of damage control, do you?

If the topic is embarrassing you, gag yourself and your members IMMEDIATELY AND WITHOUT EXCEPTION, because eventually people will stop posting when there are no more replies and the topic dies. You can't stop people from posting, but you are keeping it alive by posting here.

And no, it won't. You'll just have two threads that may be damaging PRwise.

PRwise?

Last post, I just wanted to announce that WOLF will be an anti-tech raiding alliance and will be mostly a defensive alliance. It's going to be cool. :)

PRwise?

Last post, I just wanted to announce that WOLF will be an anti-tech raiding alliance and will be mostly a defensive alliance. It's going to be cool. :)

cool just like the other 300 some odd alliances that are just like that? Meh. Yeh they arnt as "awesome" as you'd think.

I also find it funny that WOLF thinks they are strong enough to issue a "warning" to planet bob. Wonder how long it'll take them to crawl into their caves again.

And question to A lone stranger, why did you change the OP thread? When indeed you made it for a different purpose other then to announce a new alliance?

And question to A lone stranger, why did you change the OP thread? When indeed you made it for a different purpose other then to announce a new alliance?

This is what I mean when I say someone bumps the topic with a stupid comment... every time it happens!

Seriously, did you not read this post or are you just looking to get your trolling in before the thread dies?

This is what I mean when I say someone bumps the topic with a stupid comment... every time it happens!

Seriously, did you not read this post or are you just looking to get your trolling in before the thread dies?

I hate to have to point this out (as it have been alot of times) but look back through the last 20-30 posts. Pretty much every other post is by you. People are not going to stop posting as long as you keep answering.

I hate to have to point this out (as it have been alot of times) but look back through the last 20-30 posts. Pretty much every other post is by you. People are not going to stop posting as long as you keep answering.

Especially if your posts are confrontational and feed the trolls you're trying to prevent. Should have listened to my list...

Chicken move right here. If you're going to come to the big boards and play tough with the big boys, at least have the balls to follow through with your threat. If you're not going to step up, don't show up.