WOLF Warning

I find it intersting that a micro alliance that allows tech raiding, whilst hiding under the shield of pacificas protection

Crys when that shield is removed leaving them vulnerable to the treatment they themselves obviously have no problems dishing out to unaligneds

No interesting is the wrong word

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it intersting that a micro alliance that allows tech raiding, whilst hiding under the shield of pacificas protection

Crys when that shield is removed leaving them vulnerable to the treatment they themselves obviously have no problems dishing out to unaligneds

No interesting is the wrong word

I will explain this one last time, because if I have to explain it again, I am afraid I am going to lose my sanity...

OUR ALLIANCE DOES NOT ALLOW TECH RAIDING. IT USED TO, BUT IT DOES NOT NOW AND HAS NOT FOR OVER 100 DAYS.

The last war was declared BY The United 57 for an unknown reason. Due to a lack of funding Jeepwrangler had, and since we were an unofficial alliance, I told Programming101 to attack The United 57. Now that I think about it, that's what any large alliance would do... right?

Now that I have explained it... again... it's time for a lock I think.

The part where you said 'it used to' is more damning than you would like. You came on to whine about potentially, possibly, perhaps be tech raided, threatened war against half of the world, cry continuously about how unfair it is to be tech raided, and yet. Oh and that's a completely lame excuse.

BTW programming101's latest war against a non-aligned nation expired in late April if memory serves. I didn't think we are in August already.

EDIT: rewording

Edited by Teriethien

The part where you said 'it used to' is more damning than you would like. You came on to whine about potentially, possibly, perhaps be tech raided, threatened war against half of the world, cry continuously about how unfair it is to be tech raided, and yet. Oh and that's a completely lame excuse.

BTW programming101's latest war against a non-aligned nation expired in late April if memory serves. I didn't think we are in August already.

EDIT: rewording

what's the old saying on these boards..."screenshots or it didn't happen??

I don't think people believe you that The United 57 attacked. I am one of those people.

Believe what you want then, but you can [try] contacting The United 57 to see if he attacked first. Shall I also get Jeepwrangler to post all of his nation information and such here? Maybe then people might believe me. Oh, and I don't suppose that my aid to Jeepwrangler of $1 million and 2,000 soldiers would help, or my aid to Programming 101 in the amount of $3 million? I mean, why would I hand out over $4 million worth to aid in a tech raid? You guys can't seriously think that we would get that much tech to replace all the damages and all the aid that was sent from a nation so small?

Once again, that was a retaliatory war. Ask the NPO: We won't get any form of aid unless the person attacked us first.

Your alliance is big enough to hold back most raids on its own nations, although I suspect you will have trouble extending your power abroad. That being said, I genuinely hope you do well in your efforts to combat raiding. Piracy is degenerate behavior that the civilized world would be better off without.

I also hope you learn the basics of CN diplomacy. Rule #1: Know the position from which you negotiate. No offense, but your position is weak. You should not be delivering threats. If you become embroiled in any war against any organized alliance (let alone against the massive Karma coalition, which is far larger than the entire Red Sphere put together) you will be nothing but a tech farm for whoever it is you fight. You will be destroyed, and your opponents will be wealthier for your efforts.

Let me say that one more time. The reason so many people find your threats funny is because anyone in Karma you go to war against could very well profit from fighting you.

Edited by Cirrus

I will explain this one last time, because if I have to explain it again, I am afraid I am going to lose my sanity...

OUR ALLIANCE DOES NOT ALLOW TECH RAIDING. IT USED TO, BUT IT DOES NOT NOW AND HAS NOT FOR OVER 100 DAYS.

The last war was declared BY The United 57 for an unknown reason. Due to a lack of funding Jeepwrangler had, and since we were an unofficial alliance, I told Programming101 to attack The United 57. Now that I think about it, that's what any large alliance would do... right?

Now that I have explained it... again... it's time for a lock I think.

Shout at me like that again

and I will personally offer a $3m bounty to any nation that wishes to raid your alliance

Shout at me like that again

and I will personally offer a $3m bounty to any nation that wishes to raid your alliance

Well Jesus, you are just stating what everyone else has and what I have refuted several times so far. I doubt that you wouldn't find it annoying in the least if someone did the same to you...

Well Jesus, you are just stating what everyone else has and what I have refuted several times so far. I doubt that you wouldn't find it annoying in the least if someone did the same to you...

You would be best served by removing your account from this forum and to keep your bumblings to the inter-sanctum of your micro, technically kinda non-existent alliance.

Just an outsider's perspective.

It seems we both are thinking alike when we view each other's posts..

no u

Seriously though, cut your losses and beat it. It's for the best.

e- I've been in a nuke war for 3 weeks now and I'm still bigger than all of WOLF :v:

Edited by Viking

no u

Seriously though, cut your losses and beat it. It's for the best.

e- I've been in a nuke war for 3 weeks now and I'm still bigger than all of WOLF :v:

Unfortunately, the mod team is too busy to review my lock request. :unsure: (Even sent a PM about it, lol.)

They don't do that anymore, but you leaving would go a long ways to killing the thread. I'm not saying that to be mean and chase you off, it's just that you brought a knife to a particle projection cannon fight.

I suppose. I could just edit out the first post, too.

Seeing as you were attacked by FOK, I suppose now is as good as any to declare war on Karma in defense of your protector

Yes, I officially declare a full war with Karma using my mighty god powers that I got from your, and every other troll's, idiocy and sarcasm.

This thread is over, everyone scram.

You unfortunately don't have the power to do that. Author's rights are non-existent in Alliance Politics Announcements.

So instead of letting the thread die that serves no purpose anymore, everyone is going to continue to troll about something I took back in a later post?

Wow, really mature everyone.