WOLF Warning

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, we have. I hope you realize that this war has been going on for longer than seven days and wars only last seven days. Just because you don't see us at war now doesn't mean there never was one.

And if makes it more likely for us to get raided, so be it. I am going to make a double donation for May when I get the cash, which will more than prepare us for war.

You really do need a CN reality check. Doing a double donation is nothing when it comes to being prepped for war. That 400 infra would be gone in a matter of days in a real war.

My best advice to you now is to make some friends and get a protectorate.

Is this thread a joke? Because I'm actually LOLing.

in regards to the OPs post it could be considered a joke, in regards to the glee being expressed around town about opening red to raiding that isnt a joke, in fact it will most likely be the most horrible side effect of this war. Karma, killing the only place the unaligned nation stood a chance.

It takes you days to plan to troll?

Too bad none of you is within range.

OOC: Report me if you think I am a troll, otherwise stop calling me one.

You really do need a CN reality check. Doing a double donation is nothing when it comes to being prepped for war. That 400 infra would be gone in a matter of days in a real war.

My best advice to you now is to make some friends and get a protectorate.

$30 million will buy much more than 400 infrastructure. Try thinking outside of the box. :)

if no one cared, why would this thread be as long as it is? If NPO was so good to you, just join them and fight for them. Karma is liberating planet bob from NPO tyranny and all you can do is complain that you aren't getting enough attention. please give it a rest.

Because people think I am just trolling, thus why they keep posting in this thread. (Well, most of the people. Not all.)

I don't actually want the attention. I went almost a year without attention. It was actually the opposite of what I wanted. Unfortunately, however, your "liberation" seems to be interfering with the way I play the game, so I decided to act.

We are now discussing becoming an official alliance. We will make a decision probably Tuesday. All posts in this thread will be considered as we start growing this alliance, and we will always consider them in the future.

Edited by A Lone Stranger

OOC: Report me if you think I am a troll, otherwise stop calling me one.

$30 million will buy much more than 400 infrastructure. Try thinking outside of the box. :)

Because people think I am just trolling, thus why they keep posting in this thread. (Well, most of the people. Not all.)

I don't actually want the attention. I went almost a year without attention. It was actually the opposite of what I wanted. Unfortunately, however, your "liberation" seems to be interfering with the way I play the game, so I decided to act.

We are now discussing becoming an official alliance. We will make a decision probably Tuesday. All posts in this thread will be considered as we start growing this alliance, and we will consider them in the future.

Don't need to think out of the box when you pacifically stated you were doing 2 donations, and I was addressing those 2 Donations. Now you want to include that other 30 mil on top of it great for you, but after you're all said in done you'll have spent all your money on infra and had nothing left to actually fight the war. So please take the advise I gave you about making some new friends because you've just made yourself and your mates more visible to raiders.

Yeah, $30 million can only pay your attackers for 5 days.

If you really aren't trolling, what could you possibly hope to accomplish by threatening a coalition consisting of 10k nations? Let's not forget the fact that the coalition in question has done nothing to you or your alliance, and is fighting for a cause that the majority of CN nations support. And no, it doesn't matter that you disagree with them. Public opinion is not shaped in any shape or form by you. It also doesn't matter if you could rally the Red Team to your cause - we all know you can't, and the entire red team is no match for Karma.

Yes, I realise that I am now feeding the troll.

Edited by Teriethien

I calculated it to be a month. Maybe a little more. You do realize that you can make $15-24 million a month off of $20 donations, right? I only need $100 million for the wonder, and then another $20 million tops for the infrastructures.

So wait, your nation is 200+ days old, and now its only going to take you a month to get the wonder? None the less, nukes are more expensive than the $100m for the wonder, then the inf to get there.. you'll find out.

By day 100 of my nation i had 3 wonders, and nukes being built. w/o donations.

Don't need to think out of the box when you pacifically stated you were doing 2 donations, and I was addressing those 2 Donations. Now you want to include that other 30 mil on top of it great for you, but after you're all said in done you'll have spent all your money on infra and had nothing left to actually fight the war. So please take the advise I gave you about making some new friends because you've just made yourself and your mates more visible to raiders.

Example: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=57146

Yeah, $30 million can only pay your attackers for 5 days.

Pay my attackers? I was going to use it to defend my nation and my alliance. $30 million spent wisely can last a long time at this nation strength.

If you really aren't trolling, what could you possibly hope to accomplish by threatening a coalition consisting of 10k nations? Let's not forget the fact that the coalition in question has done nothing to you or your alliance, and is fighting for a cause that the majority of CN nations support. And no, it doesn't matter that you disagree with them. Public opinion is not shaped in any shape or form by you. It also doesn't matter if you could rally the Red Team to your cause - we all know you can't, and the entire red team is no match for Karma.

Yes, I realises that I am now feeding the troll.

OOC: I was under the illusion that this was CyberNations and we were on the planet Bob. I must have been mistaken, otherwise I wouldn't have made this thread. Seriously though, I was hoping to show everyone that they might be doing damage to more than just the NPO, and I was hoping to show people that just because we are a small alliance doesn't mean we aren't willing to fight.

I know that people don't seem to care what the little people think, which is why I believe that Karma will be just as bad as the NPO.

And you know, I am sure that the king of England laughed at the Americans when the Americans declared war.

/OOC

I hope you realize you don't actually NEED to be in the top 5% to get nukes... right?

hope you realize the top 5% isnt that high since everyone is glowing. Ive watched people go from the 20% tile to 6% just in these few weeks.

hope you realize the top 5% isnt that high since everyone is glowing. Ive watched people go from the 20% tile to 6% just in these few weeks.

Then why is everyone arguing with me about how long it will take? <_<

Pay my attackers? I was going to use it to defend my nation and my alliance. $30 million spent wisely can last a long time at this nation strength.

The fact that your alliance is at war with itself and still on defcon 5 suggests to me that all those cash would simply be there for the taking.

Seriously though, I was hoping to show everyone that they might be doing damage to more than just the NPO, and I was hoping to show people that just because we are a small alliance doesn't mean we aren't willing to fight.

I know that people don't seem to care what the little people think, which is why I believe that Karma will be just as bad as the NPO.

Not sure what you're thinking, but from my self-proclaimed rational POV, threatening the largest wartime coalition ever isn't the best way to get them to care about a problem that isn't their fault.

Because you won't get there.

Edited by Teriethien

top 5% is way way different then getting $ to get to a wonder.

as for your size and 30m, wouldnt last as long as you think. 3 nations on you, capable of knowing how to attack you, that would dwindle down in no time.

it would be better for you if they were nuclear, you trying to rebuild would just make it worse.

Not sure what you're thinking, but from my self-proclaimed rational POV, threatening the largest wartime coalition ever isn't the best way to get them to care about a problem that isn't their fault.

It is sad, but you are correct. They could care less about what the smaller people think. They only care about their goals and plans. Who cares if it could be affecting people not in those alliances... just keep trampling on them.

It is sad, but you are correct. They could care less about what the smaller people think. They only care about their goals and plans. Who cares if it could be affecting people not in those alliances... just keep trampling on them.

That's absolutely not what I said.

You're not automatically entitled to protection from tech raids by virtue of your existence. That you used to be able to rely upon the NPO for protection is not an inherent right to be respected by the rest of cyberverse. It is merely a selfish benefit you gained by associating yourself with the ruling class of the old world order, a benefit paid for by the rest of the cyberverse who had to endure countless wrongs by the NPO. Now that what went around have came around to to overthrow the NPO, you have absolutely no right whatsoever to complain about losing privileges you unfairly held.

I understand you clearly feel that you had a vested interest in the old world order. If that is the case however, by all means feel free to take up arms and defend your old way of life; that would be nothing but honorable and I am sure people would respect you for standing up for your ideals, however disagreeable it may be. But don't try to smear Karma's name and cause by speaking as if you're a victim of Karma.

Karma is not trampling on you. You're threatening Karma and openly inviting a trampling.

You're not automatically entitled to protection from tech raids by virtue of your existence. That you used to be able to rely upon the NPO for protection is not an inherent right to be respected by the rest of cyberverse. It is merely a selfish benefit you gained by associating yourself with the ruling class of the old world order, a benefit paid for by the rest of the cyberverse who had to endure countless wrongs by the NPO. Now that what went around have came around to to overthrow the NPO, you have absolutely no right whatsoever to complain about losing privileges you unfairly held.

I understand you clearly feel that you had a vested interest in the old world order. If that is the case however, by all means feel free to take up arms and defend your old way of life; that would be nothing but honorable and I am sure people would respect you for standing up for your ideals, however disagreeable it may be. But don't try to smear Karma's name and cause by speaking as if you're a victim of Karma.

Karma is not trampling on you. You're threatening Karma and openly inviting a trampling.

KARMA is indeed trampling him, KARMA is destroying the longest running program that keep a large group of innocent nations safe from villains and thieves. Your talk of honor and respect is laughable, your stance on innocent nations is direct evidence of your bankruptcy in both the honor and respect category.

This is pretty much the best post in this topic.

And your involvement in KARMA wouldn't have anything to do with your opinion, right?

I chose my alliance based on my ideals, not my ideals based on my alliance. Sure, it would be nice if there was a form of protection for unaligned nations, but he can't expect the rest of us to put up with the NPO putting us on a beat down list every time they feel like it. He's dealing with an occasional tech raid, while the rest of us are dealing with an organized crime ring.

KARMA is indeed trampling him, KARMA is destroying the longest running program that keep a large group of innocent nations safe from villains and thieves. Your talk of honor and respect is laughable, your stance on innocent nations is direct evidence of your bankruptcy in both the honor and respect category.

Karma is deposing a hegemon. Whether you agree with our cause or not doesn't make us trampling on the OP, especially not when the only one tech raiding are in his alliance. The only thing Karma is trampling on is his sense of self-entitlement; unaligned Red Team nations who relied on the NPO's hegemony for defence cannot claim that protection as an unalienable right. It is a privilege.

So how is that stance devoid of honour or respect? And if you truly think that is the case, then tell me, if the NPO decides to abandon the Revenge Doctrine, are they trampling on innocent nations like the OP too?

Edited by Teriethien

Karma is deposing a hegemon. Whether you agree with our cause or not doesn't make us trampling on the OP, especially not when the only one tech raiding are in his alliance. The only thing Karma is trampling on is his sense of self-entitlement; unaligned Red Team nations who relied on the NPO's hegemony for defence cannot claim that protection as an unalienable right. It is a privilege.

So how is that stance devoid of honour or respect? And if you truly think that is the case, then tell me, if the NPO decides to abandon the Revenge Doctrine, are they trampling on innocent nations like the OP too?

Has NPO indicated they will be abandoning the Revenge Doctrine? No they haven't. Unless KARMA is willing to step up and take over the role of protector they are indeed short in the honor and respect department, KARMA is responsible for all the collateral damage inflicted.

KARMA, like the right dress on the wrong girl.

Has NPO indicated they will be abandoning the Revenge Doctrine? No they haven't. Unless KARMA is willing to step up and take over the role of protector they are indeed short in the honor and respect department, KARMA is responsible for all the collateral damage inflicted.

KARMA, like the right dress on the wrong girl.

Some would argue that NPO and their past actions are "responsible for all the collateral damage inflicted." Just saying...

Some would argue that NPO and their past actions are "responsible for all the collateral damage inflicted." Just saying...

It is the military of KARMA that is causing this collateral damage. If KARMA truly wished to they could easily stop the collateral damage, a simple statement that they consider all unaligned red nations to be under their protection would do the job.

It is the military of KARMA that is causing this collateral damage. If KARMA truly wished to they could easily stop the collateral damage, a simple statement that they consider all unaligned red nations to be under their protection would do the job.

Regardless of how you spin it, that is not the responsibility of Karma. I could be wrong, but I don't remember a previous war where one side took the resposibility of accepting their opponents protectorates as their own during the conflict.