Imperial Resignation and Appointment

As I announced to the Body Republic of the New Polar Order 30 minutes ago:

It is with a glad heart I hereby relinquish the title of Emperor and appoint in my stead our first Empress, Quantum Leap.

No other person is more dedicated to our alliance than she is, heck during all the years I was inactive I was constantly getting emails telling me Quantum Leap sent me a message reminding me that council elections were starting. Everyone here if you have been here for a while probably has more personal messages from QL than from anyone. She is an amazing leader, and she is super dedicated to making our alliance stronger. I am not saying I am a bad leader or that I don't care or anything like that, but she is much better for this alliance than I could ever be in the top role.

I want to thank everyone who helped me when I got yanked back into all this after a very long time away. I was (and still am for the most part) a clueless cranky old guy who just loves Polaris.

I remain at the service of you my comrades, and of our Empress Quantum Leap.

o/ QL \o

Thank you Sponge for your service to Polaris now and always

To all our allies who I have not gotten around to speaking to as yet, Our Foreign Policies remain the same.
We look forward as always to continuing working with our friends .

o/ Electron Sponge
o/ Polaris

I'm here just to hail our new Empress Quantum Leap, and to thank to our grumpy previous Emperor, Electron Sponge, who managed to bring us back to form after a very difficult period.

o/ Quantum Leap!

o/ Electron Sponge!

o/ Polaris"

To the Handsomest Man in Cyber Nations! 

To Quantum Leap and the very first Empress of the New Polar Order!

The Freehold of the Wolves loves and supports our friends and allies in the New Polar Order. We look forward to working with Quantum Leap. We know that she is more than deserving of the position. 

o/ Quantum Leap!

o/ Electron Sponge!

o/ Polaris & FTW!

Congratulations on the retirement again to His Excellency (former) Emperor of the New Polar Order, Fleet Admiral Doctor Electron Sponge, OBE, PHD, COD, ASAP, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Sea, Conqueror of the Antarctic Lands in General and Godwanaland in Particular, Also Hello and Congratulations to QL on her ascent to domination.
We wish you both the best of luck.

On 6/12/2023 at 1:51 PM, Van Hoo X said:

Welcome back to the cranky old former leaders club, Sponge. Don't worry. We didn't let anyone else sit in your chair while you were away.

Congrats, QL!

Said club is not nearly as exclusive as it once was.

I mean....how many folks are left who HAVEN'T led an alliance or two?

On 6/16/2023 at 11:16 AM, kingzog said:

Said club is not nearly as exclusive as it once was.

I mean....how many folks are left who HAVEN'T led an alliance or two?

Valid point. If I were Van Hoo III, I'd want to create a new club with different guidelines.